Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,762 members, 7,882,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola (860 Views)

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Our shop is located at isokun area,Ilesa which is a stronghood of PDP in ilesa,Osun State.these are few lies PDP member tell the populace about Aregbesola Administration.

I)Aregbesola is the cause of mass unemplyment in the state
Ii)Aregbesola is the reason why university student were aat home for 6 months
Iii)Aregbesola is the reason why polytechnique students aand college of education are at home
Iv)Osun State have debt close to #500billion
V)The road contract are given to lagosians,when we all know that most of the works re handle by KOPPEN.

I am very close to so many PDP Osun state excos.They don't have any plan.if PDP is voted in,we osun people need to waait another four years for any meaniful infrastructure,the only plan PDP have in Osun state is to pay civil servant salary.
PS:I will realy gain if Omisore become the next governor,Most of our customers are Pdp top excos.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by oduastates: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
4 yrs?
You will wait forever .
Have you forgotten that it took the courts to retrieve all the mandates stolen by PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
This post self is a TOP LIE

1 Like

Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Youngreinhard: This post self is a TOP LIE
am not lying,this is what I hear everyday
Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Tolexander: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ipledge: Our shop is located at isokun area,Ilesa which is a stronghood of PDP in ilesa,Osun State.these are few lies PDP member tell the populace about Aregbesola Administration.

I)Aregbesola is the cause of mass unemplyment in the state
Ii)Aregbesola is the reason why university student were aat home for 6 months
Iii)Aregbesola is the reason why polytechnique students aand college of education are at home
Iv)Osun State have debt close to #500billion
V)The road contract are given to lagosians,when we all know that most of the works re handle by KOPPEN.

I am very close to so many PDP Osun state excos.They don't have any plan.if PDP is voted in,we osun people need to waait another four years for any meaniful infrastructure,the only plan PDP have in Osun state is to pay civil servant salary.
PS:I will realy gain if Omisore become the next governor,Most of our customers are Pdp top excos.
to say they are lies, there must be fact to refute them!

1 Like

Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
And there is aanother thing I noticed between PDP and APC follower is that,PDP followers want to loot witth their ogas at the top while PDP members receive little or nothing from their ogas,Apc followers believe in good governance but I can't say that about the chieftains
Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tolexander: to say they are lies, there must be fact to refute it!
so it is aregbesola that cause ASUU,asup strike or he caused mass unemployment in Nigeria
Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Tolexander: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ipledge: so it is aregbesola that cause ASUU,asup strike or he caused mass unemployment in Nigeria
what are you saying?

Are Osun state Polytechnic Iree, Osun State College of Technology Esa Oke, Osun state colleges of Education in Ilesha and Ila Orangun on strike as a result of the national strike?
Re: Shocking:lies Osun PDP Tell People About Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tolexander: what are you saying?

Are Osun state Polytechnic Iree, Osun State College of Technology Esa Oke, Osun state colleges of Education in Ilesha and Ila Orangun on strike as a result of the national strike?
since you know better,you caan enlighten me,No offence pls...I know you always says the truth

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! The Sun Newspapers Online Website Hacked / Question To GMB Down Below Sniffers. / Police Explains Rise In Female Suicide Bombings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.