Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Dnt Jump Into Conclusion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dnt Jump Into Conclusion (884 Views)

Pics: The Way Ladies Jump Into Conclusion / How Ladies Jump Into Conclusion / Be Vigilant But Don't Jump Into Conclusion*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dnt Jump Into Conclusion by lordmassac(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I was on my way to visit a friend in FCT , Abuja. As we were waiting for the bus to load, inoticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from hisface. Hmmm, at this point I no know wetin I go think, could this be....., well no need to jump into conclusions yet.Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch,look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus.Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me sef jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus.Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybodywent....Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man. Abi if na u dey inside d bus wetin u go do?
Re: Dnt Jump Into Conclusion by SOUNDKING: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Photocopy ko easy...lalala
Re: Dnt Jump Into Conclusion by Jekole(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture? / Application To Marry My Daughter / How Do One Put An End To An Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.