Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54244 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
zz
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dude evn d rich don't shout abt it, u c it in dia actions, 2 me u sound lyk a wana be and an imposter claiming 2 be rich wen u are not, u a fvucking hustler still grindin ur a$$ in oau, u come here proving wat u not, nyways faceless forums give room 4 nonentities lyk u 2 blossom, u can claim 2 b wateva bt deep down inside u, u worried bout ow ur life is going to turn out wit d predicaments u faced with in ur immediate environment
i can see that adversaries are using demonic satelite to monitor u. mendacious soul ! Fallacious from birth !
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19 bring it on, m still waitin 2 b banned o, 100 of u can't ban me on nairaland, quote me anywhr. U will only get angry 4 nothing
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by abbeywasc(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
superior1:

[size=13pt]What prevented you going there to collect your share[/size]

Congrats to the young lady but to get 4.99 in my Alma (Unilorin), e go hard oooo, I am even tempted to say it is impossible
dnt be too modest, it is simply impossible, at least for nw. when only 40 first class out of over 6.8k graduates are produced annually?
when did u graduate by d way and wch faculty?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: i can see that adversaries are using demonic satelite to monitor u. mendacious soul ! Fallacious from birth !
Hahaha bring it on, I dint knw demons now have technology 4 monitoring people, lol, which one u neva talk f00l jst continue, m waitin 4 u 2 tell ur guy 2 ban me PVSSY
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by lawkenoz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Iceman296:

So the Girl can get 4.99 in Futo? Make I shit coin
Ice abeg leave that guy, we all knw what priv unis in the country are after, churning out more than 50 first class students every year. Na so d first class easy reach! If you can get a person who gets 4.99 in futo nah him be say him go be VC for CU!

3 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dude wateva u say 2 me shall be ur portion n dat of ur family members as a whole, dude I dnt read ur msgs I jst scroll down to d quote n reply u, cos y? m nt movd by d crap u sayn it only proves ow angry u are ow shameless u are n ow hurt u are by d truth of my points, u are fake get a life simple, u can't kip deceivn ppl on nl dat u are wealthy cos u nt
i knw you can sell ice to the eskimo. your silver tongue is not the antidote to my psychological trauma. u can go to d devil !
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: i can see that adversaries are using demonic satelite to monitor u. mendacious soul ! Fallacious from birth !
Hehehe dis yeye Akinsete19 guy don dey shine due to d cheap popularity I gave him, if I dnt reply u anymore u'll crawl bak in2 d shell u came out 4rm u schmuck
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: i knw you can sell ice to the eskimo. your silver tongue is not the antidote to my psychological trauma. u can go to d devil !
Hahaha gud uve started confessing dat u av psychological trauma, guy I'll drive u crazy
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by abbeywasc(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Vock: Make she come unilorin nah,she for hear am..UNILORIN,slicing gp since 1875
loolzzzz
its actually 1975
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Hahaha bring it on, I dint knw demons now have technology 4 monitoring people, lol, which one u neva talk f00l jst continue, m waitin 4 u 2 tell ur guy 2 ban me PVSSY
may u never be custordian of success ! Listen to yourself ! If u quote me again then you have stirred the hornet's nest.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Hehehe dis yeye Akinsete19 guy don dey shine due to d cheap popularity I gave him, if I dnt reply u anymore u'll crawl bak in2 d shell u came out 4rm u schmuck
note as from today u have brought maggot-infested firewood to ur home. I will invite my famivy deity to deal with u handsomely.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Hahaha gud uve started confessing dat u av psychological trauma, guy I'll drive u crazy
i knw u could having being using switting searching dictionaries to look for meaning of word cause u are nothing but a secondary half-graduate. Fucking bastard of a thousand father
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by mechango: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
who are these people raining curse on themselves in dis century...dis is appalling and childish of u guys.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
shaking my head 4 u: prettyboi or whatever name u call urself,u will be used as firewood in hell.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by piagetskinner(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Wow, dey wud av just dash her d remaining .1 na. She must av lived a boring social life na...congrats girl, it's not beans @all. Is sshe related to Charlie Boy ? @Oputa...lol
What Is the primary purpose of going to school,is it to live a social life?it should have been called a paparazzi show then
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
mechango: who are these people raining curse on themselves in dis century...dis is appalling and childish of u guys.
if u can read my previous post i told d guy severies. but he kept on quote me.but he taught we was intelligent. he doesn`t know who is braging with.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
i will keep raining curse on u with charms, until u apologize to me
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
What was her JAMB score ?
Try your mettle at UI or IFE , then you can talk !
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
where are u "bastard son of a thousand fathers"
hahahahahaha, u dont knw the english to write. I will be quoting u with "gratis"
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Hollamie007: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tolu91:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/i-knew-i-would-be-cus-best-student/

I was at the convocation na and it was 4.98 Haba my friend is even her course mate.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by maxisfield(f): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
4.99 dt is 5.0..d school mus b a joke mtsheeeew! angry

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
u want to be claiming o.b.o for me. u can type the word "akinsete" and find out my family background. Because i said the right. U started quoting me with abusive word, did u think u can intimidate me?
U senseless fool.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by QweenMercy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
inception101:
Dullards and less priviledged belike--------->itz a private uni nah
... In all situation we'v got to give thanks and be happy for those celebrating n jubilating, for one day people will also give thanks/congratulates us too!!
No offence pls

Am hapi for her,itz nt wah U tink..wat am just tryin to say is dat d fact dat she attended a private uni made it quite easy...U cant compare a private uni to a federal one....

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
have not left u, dont u ever think u can ever run away 4 me, because of u i got to subscribe to my phones, everyday in the morning i will be quoting u with curse with afonse,have note ur username.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by laplace19(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
If she is that good why didn't she gain admission to study Medicine in unilag??

She can't get such CGPA in Federal universities like FUTO..

Just saying the fact,not hating

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by barackodam: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: have not left u, dont u ever think u can ever run away 4 me, because of u i got to subscribe to my phones, everyday in the morning i will be quoting u with curse with afonse,have note ur username.

Lol!!! Afose!!!

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by gbanikiti(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
4.99 is impossible. Unn can't give you such, I trust my sch sha. And computer science for that matter. All this private university and their marking scheme self. Test would be 30%, attendance would be 20% and exam will be 50%. Them dey try sha
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
godfreyakpoguma: Even most of our parents with secondary cert. got good jobs wit it. Do u know how many private universities hv been established within d last 20yrs?. Perhaps u are(was) a private uni.students or garduate. And pls quote me well."I said one of the reasons"not the entirety.
Read the last statement in your previous post and prove what you said there with facts!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Appswheel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
WHY "HE" DID NOT GRADUATE WITH A FIRST CLASS.

Lack of information! if only he discovered Knowbase in his first year. Are you a an undergraduate? Lucky you! The information on http://www..com/resources/ will help you greatly to achieve good grades and achieve your academic goals. if you are a graduate, share this information with your undergraduate friends.

Thank God for "HIM" he eventually graduated with a 2.1, so its not late for you as well. Enjoy your time on knowbase.

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
barackodam:

Lol!!! Afose!!!

Eleyi gidi gan
i warned the guy severies. but he kept on quoting me with abusive words.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Jeanred(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
All these haters tho..congrats dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.