Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,805 members, 7,942,015 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Do You Fight The Unfair Battle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Fight The Unfair Battle? (725 Views)

Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / You Negros I Hope You Realize That You Are Going To Fight The Army Of The World / Fight The Good Fight: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Fight The Unfair Battle? by freeoffer: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
HOW DO YOU FIGHT AN UNFAIR BATTLE?

We all are in constant battle with Satan and his demons. The fight is so unfair because Satan understands you very well. He attacks you where you are very weak as he and his agents did to Job. Because brother Job feared so much about the well being of his children. He was constantly having the thought that they might have offended God while they were having some party. He would offer sacrifice on their behalf to appease God. Job (1:5)
How did Satan and his agent attack him? They took all he had including all his children at the same day. Job 3:25-26; 25. What I always feared has happened to me. What I dreaded has come true. 26. I have no peace, no quietness. I have no rest; only trouble comes (NLT). Did job know about the plan? No. Was it a fair thing on Satan’s part? No. This is how he operates and what he is known for.
Let us face it, we all have issues that are not in the open but Satan knows about them. He will use them against you when he has to. You will not be the first and you will not be the last. This was why Apostle Paul wrote this; “The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure (1 Corinthians 10: 13 (NLT)).” This will continue as long as the King is yet to come. Can you face this alone on your own?

There is yet another Person who knows your weakness and all of these issues that are in the closet. He is the only one that can guide you in this fight as long as your faith does not fail. He is called Jesus Christ. He so knows you so well that He can tell you your future, past and help you navigate the crocked plans of your enemy.

Listen to what He told one of His disciples called Peter; Luke 22:31 “Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat.” He told Peter before hand what Satan had planned even when He knew that this same Peter would deny ever knowing Him.

There is hope for you if and only if you hold on. I said there is hope if you hold on. Fix your hope on Jesus no matter how bad the situation may be. Listen to an over comer; “Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.” Yes Job knows that he is not able to figure out what is going on but one thing that he knew was to trust God.

Unlike Job, we do have a better chance if our faith does not fail. “Luke 22:32 But I have pleaded in prayer for you, Simon, that your faith should not fail. So when you have repented and turned to me again, strengthen your brothers.” You will over come if you do not give up hope. It is settled and the rest is up to you. Give up hope and lose everything or hold on and help others to over come. It is an unfair battle so let us stay behind the Man that has the shield of protection so that the bullets from the enemy may not hit us.

Remember to strengthen others when you have over come all odds. Your testimony is worth more than anything that money can buy. God bless you and may we not faint in Jesus’ name.
FROM
www.powersofprayer..com

(1) (Reply)

Hard For Pastors To Release A Member Who Wants To Leave / Wind & Fire Campmeeting 2008,portharcourt / Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.