Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,683 members, 7,847,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her (3768 Views)

OMG!!! 5yr Old Boy Caught Having $ex With A 4yr Old Girl In Backyard (disturbin) / Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex / SHOCKING NEWS: 19-year Old Girl Who Has No Womb, Cervix Or Vaginal Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Some random chick is claiming that singer August Alsina’s ‘junk’ is so big that he ruptured her cervix when she had sex with him….and now she’s thinking of suing him…lol. Below is what she told Media Take Out. It’s a hilarious story…

“I wanted to put [R&B singer] August Alsina on blast, and I’m thinking about suing him for hurting me. He ripped my cervix.

It’s a long story, but August reached out to me on Instagram, after he saw some of my bikini photos. It started off as innocent flirting. I wasn’t even convinced it was really him. There are a lot of catfishes outchea. Anyway, a few months back, he asked me to fly to Virginia to his concert. He said that we could to hang out after. He didn’t pay for the flight, but he left me tickets and backstage passes which was nice of him. After the concert he was acting real nice. He introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone there. I felt so special. We went out to a club for about an hour. He held my hand for the whole night. I was in heaven. Then we went back to his hotel it was ON.
I admit I was the aggressor at first. We kissed hard and I practically ripped his clothes off literally. He got into it and let me play rough with him. But when I took off his underwear LAWD JESUS I didn’t know d*kcs like that existed. No lie MTO that thing has to be a foot long and thick. It looks like a bottle of Febreze.

When I saw his thing I was like whoa, you’re going to have to go slow with that. He did at first. It hurt at first. Then I started loving it. After a while he started going in real deep, he pumping me and putting all his weight behind it. It felt good until I felt a pop. Somehow his big d*ck hit something he shouldn’t. I felt so much pain my legs started shaking.
I swear it must have happened to him before because he immediately stopped and started asking if I was OK. I told him I was, but I wasn’t because blood was dripping out of me and I couldn’t walk. He had his security team drive me to the hospital and I was there for 4 days with a ruptured cervix. Doctors say that I lost so much blood that I could have died.
Now I’m considering suing August for my pain and suffering. He’s been cool about everything but I think I should be compensated for being injured like that. He should be more careful with that thing in his pants.
Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2014
August Alsina

Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by zeb04(f): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2014
grin oh lawd this is a warning to other gals...don't go near that dude. You might not make it 2 the hospital

3 Likes

Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2014
zeb04: grin oh lawd this is a warning to other gals...don't go near that dude. You might not make it 2 the hospital
My dear; don't tell me u believe dat trash; u a lady u should know better nau; how does dat portray any slightest truth in dat write up? Dat is simply a comic story; to just mek people laff; nothing truthful dar;

OP; 9c funny tale though...
Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by seunlayi(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2014
the tori na wash, I no go buy

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by funshint(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014
That girl is just a gold digger; infact she has no case. She wasn't raped, it was a consensual sex so wats her point. Besides he paid the hospital bills wat else *hoes just want money!
Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by adanduka: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2014
So she saw a bottle and played with it. Good for her.
Oh, he even asked if she was OK and took her to the hospital. What a caring dude.
*stories that touch*
Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by chimimi(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Picture of his D*ick or...........

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by ckushy(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Bad dikk grin grin grin
Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by great664(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeb04: grin oh lawd this is a warning to other gals...don't go near that dude. You might not make it 2 the hospital
straight from †ђξ heart again, cuz she felt her pain. #Goodheart
Re: Celebrity Ruptures Girl’s Cervix After Having $ex With Her by ahnie: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2014
puhahaha lmao....
she for jejely demand for a vanilla ice cream...a huge and a cake...

instead of going to bed him.
the he must have pop something....got me cracked up.

(1) (Reply)

See This Picture Of Simi That Has Got Her Fans Talking / Man Reveals The Breakfast He Was Served In A Hotel At Ibadan, Oyo State / Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.