Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,773 members, 7,945,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Win $3,000 In Don Jazzy Doro Mega Superstar Hero - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Win $3,000 In Don Jazzy Doro Mega Superstar Hero (1733 Views)

Better Video Wireless Babysitter Tool -for $3 / Let's Make An African Super Hero Comic / I Need A Flah Tv Advert Like That Of Centage Superstar And Also A Website Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win $3,000 In Don Jazzy Doro Mega Superstar Hero by ncpat(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2014
This is to announce that JULY 13th is the last day to summit entries for the #DoroMegaSuperHero Competition. I salsa want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that's has sent in an entry for this.we ,at Mavin Records appreciate your time and effort I do hope that you get some recognition for your wonderful drawings from taking part in this even if you don't win any cash. As you know not everybody will win. PLSSS, the fact that you don't win this time doesn't mean that you should give up. Follow your dreams and one day it would surely pay off. #Surulere. GOD BLESS #Mavin

CLICK HERE for terms and conditions

Re: Win $3,000 In Don Jazzy Doro Mega Superstar Hero by OKX(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
how dyu just go about designing a character without a character biography or profile to guide u?

Age? Sex? Height? Weight? Physique? Likes? Habits? Special skills? Strengths? Weaknesses? Props? Primary weapon(s)?

all those and more have an effect on the looks of the character.
kinda unfair if they just pick a design that matches wot they r looking for witout disclosing d criteria to all participants.

we need to start doing things properly/professionally.

just thinking out loud....
good luck to participants.
Re: Win $3,000 In Don Jazzy Doro Mega Superstar Hero by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
how do you expect one to design something without proper description
Re: Win $3,000 In Don Jazzy Doro Mega Superstar Hero by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Tufiakwa! Wetin concern me concern Don jazzy dreams

(1) (Reply)

My Drawings. Please, Check Them Out.. / My Biro Sketch ...check It Out / ©CoolDesigns: Logo Design Portfolio (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.