Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final (43877 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nomski0(f): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
#Team Germany! They've settled for third place too many times. sad
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Gospell(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
I've said my own before,i hope it will be predicting next season games.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Cyberbaze(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Please bear in mind that computer is not spirit, computer cannot predict future. Computer is a man made, if man can't computer can't.. I am not doubting Cortana prediction abilities but am telling you, for the wise one, Cortana has to do with Spirit, more like Illuminaty.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by opeyehmmy(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2014
The gods have spoken! #TeamGermany for #WC14
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 11, 2014
nonjebose: I tell you. #team messi#? Ok oo. Hope Messi et al will not break somebody's heart
Yes oo..In Messi we trust 'D grin tongue
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by deebrain(m): 4:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Ta! Argentina will win.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Bsc(m): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2014
Madam constade container...dat 7 -1 is brain washing u... Argentines will lift d trophy...it wnt not be easily for brazil again..so netherlands will win.. For ma profile..I predicted 30 world cup matches..29 was accurate and one failed..dats my own country nigeria.. Ma prediction was (Nigeria 1 - 0Iran) outcome(0.0)..

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by chessguru(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Cartana predicts Germany will beat Argentina in 2014 world cup Final[/b] [/url] Cortana has been right 14 times out of 14 but hell no.... I can not put my money on Brazil !!
Cartana predicts Germany Vs Argentina
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by ceeceeco: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Make i hear say Germany no win dis world cup. If they had the mind 2 trash the host 7 - 1, then the Germans aren't smiling. Lahm is lifting dat trophy on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by dagr8(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
Brazil sucks undecided
How na?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by TrebleChamp(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Nairabet and the rest haff enter one chance.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by 573V31D(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Cortana predicted... Im also predicting cortana's failure...#TEammessi

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by samuelemuobosa: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2014
i predict Argentina to win undecidedi predict Argentina to win samuel vs cortana

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by tijani1gali: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Cortana or whatever they call her is no DAMN god
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by edicisca: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
I pray is true bcs Germany deserve it .but I want James of Colombia to remain d highest scorer

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Fibo27(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kaxmytex: am i d only one dat fink cortana dey predict based on fifa ranking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
. Argentina is currently above Germany in FIFA rankings so if it were by rankings, it wud hv given victory to Argentina instead

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Kaxmytex(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Fibo27: . Argentina is currently above Germany in FIFA rankings so if it were by rankings, it wud hv given victory to Argentina instead
lol.....which kynd ranking b dat....bros, germany is ranked 2nd in d world while argentina is ranked 5th...........u can check fifa website 4 confirmation...
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by portable86(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oh no,i wanted the neds to wins this world cup,and now they are going home with nothing,save for the cash of course embarassed
I hope this thing is wrong for once
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
portable86: Oh no,i wanted the neds to wins this world cup,and now they are going home with nothing,save for the cash of course embarassed
I hope this thing is wrong for once
u mean u from neds?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Akinsnaira: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Brazil defeat to Netherland in third place match come saturday will defy all these bogus predictions by this cortana. It is just a computer software, we all know it is the data you input into computer that will determine the outcome.

Argentina's tactical approach in this tournament so far is a far cry from Maradona disaster of 2010 and the kindergarten brazilian sqaud playing football as if they are in 50's. That is why people label the Argentines as unconvincing, because they have mastered how to play the ball not as favourites but to minimize their errors, the most dreadful netherland couldn't even muster one clear chance against them for over two hours, the best chances went to the Argentines.

What they just need against the germans is one stroke of genius from either Messi or any of the forward line attackers, then they close ranks in the back to lure the germans forward so they can hit them on counterattack.

And if anybody is saying the Argentines have been on defensive in this tournament so far, I asked, which team were more aggressive against the netherland?. People expect them to always come forward to attack because they have Messi, Higuain, Lavezzi, Dimaria, Aguero etc in their ranks, so they can be vulnerable to counterattacks. This is a world cup, no team are favourites, to me all the favourite tags are gueswork, little mistake you are out of the tournament

Germany also has been on defensive whenever they are leading e.g against France, most of their goals have come through counterattacks. The team that will lift this trophy will be the team that commit less errors. I am rooting for the Argentines for their tactical discipline in defense and their dangerous forward line

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Tosusa: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
This time contana will have it wrong double . Argentina will take the cup and Netherlands will take the third place.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by internetpo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
See cortana don talk am. I beleive am too. Pope Francis don lose be that. cheesy

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by sharperino(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello Guys,
Everyday you can always check out a fresh edition of the FANGADAR Football Daily at

http://paper.li/Fangadar/1404321928

Its Football news for football fans. Hot and Interesting Football news and updates online daily

http://paper.li/Fangadar/1404321928

www.fangadar.com
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ayorh4you(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2014
rozayx5:

i hope you dont enrol for lagos rent and own home policy later grin grin grin

sad
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Obanleowo(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
uncurable virus for cortana for misleading me
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by mohims(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cortana has failed. She foolishly predicted Brazil to win 3rd place but they were shamelessly beaten 3-0 by Netherlands.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Stuffyj(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cortana was wrong. Netherlands won Brazil by 3 goals to nothing.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by respect076(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
♏є i don't believe in DAT machine my own prediction is that Argentina is winning tomorrow but the 90 minutes is going to be straight draw
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by tIce(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cortana wrong prediction
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by imperioux: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
barcanista: This is not 2010, this is 2014... You forget that Germans were dealt with in 1986 by Argentina? common bro... stop living in the past.
As for Brazil, they would't want a team that Beat them 7-1 to lift the trophy... The support is Argentina's cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, No South American has lost a FINAL on South American Soil

and

No European has won the WC on South American Soil.

History, Fans, Talent, Brilliance and Class FAVOURS Argentina cheesy cheesy

Barca, have you read now that the Brazilians are coming all out to cheer the Germany to glory like I said?

It's over the internet now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ / Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.