Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,625 members, 7,968,815 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. (824 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. by Chicago005: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
To God Be The Glory.

Please don't just apply for america visa lottery just for fun,Let us handle this for you at a very small amount and you will win the 2009 edition.We are group of youngman that see this america visa lottery as the only hope for the hopeless in this country.You have to sing for joy now.We have some people that has been giving there parkage last month who apply through us last year and they are singing the praise now.Just contact us at mastermind.consult@gmail.com.or call 08034417191.you will also have the advantage of talking to our representative in Washington who help us to select winners.For us to help you become a winner,send us your a scan copy of your passport Photograph size 600px600px with your surname,first and last name,your age,gender,phone number,email address,contact address,country where you are born,state from you are born.With a fees of 1,500naria only.As soon as your application as been received we will email you a submission copy.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. by drwhopl(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
are u sure you are not a scammer?cos the visa lottery is free.why would i want to pay you for that?and what connection do u have with washington ?you just using this cheap means to scam.just tell me what influence do you have with the american embassy?u better be careful.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. by Chicago005: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
I will never scam anybody just to make myself happy.i know what i am talking about.
Re: Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. by willyede(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2008
talking to our representative in Washington who help us to select winners.For us to help you become a winner,send us your a scan copy of your passport Photograph size 600px600px with your surname,first and last name,your age,gender,phone number,email address,contact address,country where you are born,state from you are born.With a fees of 1,500naria only.As soon as your application as been received we will email you a submission copy.
[quote][/quote]

@poster WHO ARE THE DAMN REPRESENTATIVES IN WASHINGTON THIS LOTTERY IS DONE WITHOUT ANY EXTERNAL INFLUENCE SO DON'T PUSH HARD ON YOUR LUCK COS IT'S ONLY A FOOL WE GIVE YOU THE MONEY U ASKING FOR WHEN THE STUFF IS ACTUALLY FREE.ANYBODY INTERESTED THE ONLY THING U NEED PAY FOR IS THE PICTURE
AND MONEY FOR BROWSING IN THE CLOSEST CAFE TO YOU.BE CAREFULL OF THAT FRAUDSTER!!! shocked

Re: Let Us Handle Your Visa Lottery Process For You. by promise2(f): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2008
poster what is the difference betwen surname and last name?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates In The Diaspora Should Stay Put. / Marriage Visa Usa / Buyers For Ticket From Uk To Lagos - 21/10/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.