Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:15 AM

I'm Not Searching For Another Soulmate - Divorced Juliet Ibrahim Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Searching For Another Soulmate - Divorced Juliet Ibrahim Speaks (811 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Still Single At 40 But Not Searching / I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags / I’m Single But Not Searching!-uche Uwuji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Searching For Another Soulmate - Divorced Juliet Ibrahim Speaks by blowgist: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Few weeks ago, top Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim surprised many when she announced, via her publicist, that she is divorced. According to a press statement, she had dissolved her union a long time ago, but she kept it away from the media and her fans.

“Juliet Ibrahim has found it necessary to let her fans know today that she is no more married to Kwadwo Safo and the marriage ended a while back.

See 3 $exy Photos Of This Top Ghanaian Actress Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/393-i-m-not-searching-for-another-soulmate-divorced-juliet-ibrahim-speaks
Re: I'm Not Searching For Another Soulmate - Divorced Juliet Ibrahim Speaks by Airforce1(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Naija boiz go take good care of you veyi veyi well undecided
Re: I'm Not Searching For Another Soulmate - Divorced Juliet Ibrahim Speaks by kreamidiva(f): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2014
She don divorce?

Hian! O di kwa risky o...

(1) (Reply)

Ex-premiere League Player Goes From Grace To Grass. / Could You Caption This Photo? / Pregnant Kelly Rowland Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Los Angeles: See The Pic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.