Stats: 3,172,822 members, 7,886,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) (5665 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
sirnoel: only few of these ladies have commented on my thread. So they should stop ghost mode and comment cos my stories are BOMB...
really?
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by ShirelleBaby: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Omavik: embarassed
pls do me a big favour and stop quoting him with my name dere pls-i don't want to be drawn back to this thread
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by MISSYTOSIN(f): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Love is really in the hair.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by cocoberry(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just checked ur profile picture, ur mouth..........hmmmmmm just perfect to suck my womanliness tongue

sirnoel: only few of these ladies have commented on my thread. So they should stop ghost mode and comment cos my stories are BOMB...
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Xtarxhyne: really?
yah! Check out for urself & u will be glad u did.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
cocoberry: Just checked ur profile picture, ur mouth..........hmmmmmm just perfect to suck my womanliness tongue

wow! Babe i cant wait to use my tongue to give u heavenly pleasure. Rocking ur hips will be my greatest pleasure
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin

send my condolences sha grin

i guess it has being forwarded to the appropiate quatersgrin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

i guess it has being forwarded to the appropiate quatersgrin
correct
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dre11(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: correct

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
sirnoel: yah! Check out for urself & u will be glad u did.
hmmm k
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Medunah: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
zeemoore: If y'all could stop quoting the poster, 'twill be nice
As iiin, i jz logged in nd saw 12mentions, only to find out 10 is from dis thread
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dazzlingd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
dagentility:
Hian! Spacegoat u don carry come again,abi?
Believe me, u luk like my dream girl....the smiles, the eye brow, the dark skin....oh my!! Marry me embarassed
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Medunah: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: here is a list or my nairaland crushes that frequent romance session, list will be updating when i find a new one. this are really beautifull ladys pleas male guys pleas stay of !! angry

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan
. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
Congrats
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Taiye4Christ(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
SpaceGoat: bro be serious for ones angry

Trust me, I am serious for twos
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dagentility(f): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
dazzlingd:
Believe me, u luk like my dream girl....the smiles, the eye brow, the dark skin....oh my!! Marry me embarassed
hahaha, dazzlingd i'm taken ooo
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by DocAdray(f): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2014
SpaceGoat!
SpaceGoat!!
SpaceGoat!!!

How many times did I call 'your' name?

Come and kneel down here!
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2014
SpaceGoat: here is a list or my nairaland crushes that frequent romance session, list will be updating when i find a new one. this are really beautifull ladys pleas male guys pleas stay of !! angry

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan
. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray

You should have just said, "every gal on nairaland"
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by dazzlingd(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2014
dagentility:
hahaha, dazzlingd i'm taken ooo
Oh, are u married?
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by ivyy(f): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2014

. cocoberry . Floxyl . Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2014
freecocoa: You better wake up from that dream.
why this one come dey form rambo? Mtcheew

Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Shugajay(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2014
Sorry abt dat... I will look in2 dem smiley
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Shugajay(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2014

. cocoberry . Floxyl . phrenoz .. Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
Seriouxly shocked cool
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Shugajay: Sorry abt dat... I will look in2 dem smiley
plz do oh... Just that i am yet to see ur comment.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by justi4jesu(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2014

. cocoberry . Floxyl . phrenoz .. Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray

Keep crushing until u can crush no more tongue
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Elnino4ladies: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Who da fvck is dis spacegoat..!!..nd why mst he crush on evri body...mitchewww
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2014

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan .. Shaakasi . cocoberry . Floxyl . phrenoz .. Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo . freda506 .. ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. neenaadjei ... sweettease .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
God ll help U̶̲̥̅̊ ijmntongue grin
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2014

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan .. Shaakasi . cocoberry . Floxyl . phrenoz .. Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo .. Adufetohposh .. freda506 .. ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. missberrypop5 .. neenaadjei ... sweettease .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
..Aawwwww...cute
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop . nikkypearl . claireshan .. Shaakasi . cocoberry . Floxyl . phrenoz .. Xtarxhyne .. MizMyColi . Medunah. fruityjojo .. Adufetohposh .. freda506 .. ivyy .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. missberrypop5 .. neenaadjei ... sweettease .. justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray
grin eiyah.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by Shugajay(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
sirnoel: plz do oh... Just that i am yet to see ur comment.
U will soon... Slightly busy
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by nikkypearl(f): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Spacegoat..keep crushing until u are crushed.
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by 190theclown: 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) by mztubsy(f): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2014

. Monicaa . MzMariah (x2) . missyhorlah . dagentility . mayapop ... nikkypearl . claireshan .. CuteCynthia . cocoberry . BecaciaBarbie .. Floxyl ... Richiy .. phrenoz .. Xtarxhyne .. SpicyEve ..
MizMyColi . Medunah . .. Sheila221 ... Adufetohposh .. freda506 .. ivyy .. banega . Julie9093 .. ferhyntorlah .. freda506 .. ogeoflyf ... MISSYTOSIN .. missberrypop5 ... butterflyy .. Godmother .. neenaadjei ... sweettease ... dechandel ... justi4jesu . ShirelleBaby ... Shugajay ... temigracie .. farano .... Omavik ... AGgal .. DocAdray ... angela98 ... Miracy ... ogorkojo ... repogirl .. Guidette .. Pinkytracy ... Harbosede02 ... IfyAngela ... purplesummer ... MissShakira ... ThoniaSlim ... softsparkyy .... mztubsy
jinx!....why issit only my name that's written boldly....ehn?

Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Is More Sincere In Relationships.... / Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / I Never Knew I Was Good In Bed Until this happened (photo)