Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,388 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

Let's Linkup. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Linkup. (395 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Linkup. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
I know most of us have wanted to get linked up with an opposite sex here on Nairaland, this thread is created for such.

I've always wanted to get this girl's contact but I've not known the very right way to do so. Now I think I do and I want to help others to achieve such only if you've got same innocent mind as mine.

Now here's how you do it. But trusts me, it would get easier if your pics is uploaded here and if not, it should be on whatsapp cos I know most of us here are on whatsapp.

You don't have to call, when you get a number, all you've got to do is to check it up on whatsapp then try to chat with him or her after which you can come tell us what's up. Note: You've got to introduce yourself, your age range as well as your state. Let's see if this works. Good luck!!!

Now let's start!!!

I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. I base in Lagos but school in Bauchi. Any girl from the age of 19 to 25 can contact me on 08068550347. You can find me on whatsapp. C ya!

Let's try this, I think its gonna be fun.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Have You Ever Proposed Marriage To Them? / Is There Anything I Can Do To Make Her Believe That I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.