Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,941 members, 7,919,051 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally (2466 Views)

Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos / Muna Obiekwe's Candle Light Procession In Lagos (Photos) / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by ViewNigeria(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Its so so sad, that we lost her, Delta state entertainers and majority other states entertainers, has join the rally of the Branama Queen kefee last respect Rally, (Candle Light). May her soul rest in peace

More Photos Later

Source: http://www.view.com.ng/photos-from-kefees-candle-light-rally/

Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by Mccoynelly(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chaii,,, so this gurl done really die... RIP cry cry
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by kellight28(m): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by echobee(f): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
So sad and painful. cry cry
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by chicbenita(f): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
OMG.. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by Danhumprey: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dam4real: This MONTH is Our month of MULTIPLE BLESSINGS...
I have decided to Show Just u The Easiest Way to Make
N91,200 Daily,
N638,400 Weekly and
N2,553,600 Monthly
without Robbing A Bank!.
NOTE: Are you in Lagos and you are serious about Changing your Life. If You Are Really Serious to Say GOOD BYE to POVERTY and THE RAT RACE, Send a Text "I am Seriously Interested,your name,sex and location" to 07050996109. You will be sent an INVITATION that will re-write the STORY of YOUR Life. Send Your OWN TEXT NOW. Send it to all your contacts cos you might help those who desire wealth but don't know how to.
Mr man,you well so?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by DJDOLA(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Dam4real: This MONTH is Our month of MULTIPLE BLESSINGS...
I have decided to Show Just u The Easiest Way to Make
N91,200 Daily,
N638,400 Weekly and
N2,553,600 Monthly
without Robbing A Bank!.
NOTE: Are you in Lagos and you are serious about Changing your Life. If You Are Really Serious to Say GOOD BYE to POVERTY and THE RAT RACE, Send a Text "I am Seriously Interested,your name,sex and location" to 07050996109. You will be sent an INVITATION that will re-write the STORY of YOUR Life. Send Your OWN TEXT NOW. Send it to all your contacts cos you might help those who desire wealth but don't know how to.
all dis GNLD people una don start again abi

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by Airforce1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerians

Person die and instead of mourning, dem dey take selfie z

R.I.P keffee
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by ViewNigeria(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
RIP to her
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by PaulIM(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rest in peace branama queen
Re: Photos From Kefee’s Candle Light Rally by unlessgod: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rest in peace my dear cry

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Dr Sid Fiancee’s Bridal Shower / Is Tonto Really A Varsity Graduate With Her Poor English Vocabulary? / Check Out Femi Otedola’s Youngest Daughter, Temi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.