Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,205 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area (14444 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
osun state has d most stable light in nigeria

24/7

APC is transforming osun very well

meanwhile, AREGBESOLA till 2018

2 Likes

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by jericco1(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2014
RANDY1: I am going to kill anyone who gets in my way , I will torture and behead them and put their head in my freezer as a souvenir for my other enemies . I want to be the richest man in the world worth about 900 billion dollars by the time i'm 70 years old . I will live to be 112 yrs old . wink, all the wealth of the world belong to me . my way is the only only right way .

man i still don't know where to classify you or probably the right word to define you. .i'm short of superlatives
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
humnsikan: Someone exclaimed, "I'm I still living in Nigeria?! Never have I, in terms power outage and restoration, had it this good." Since last week, Akwa Ibom has been enjoying a consistent 20 to 22hr power supply per day. It is indeed record breaking, and I want to know if it's the same in your area. We are hoping that before the year runs out, the rate of power outage would have decreased to, say, < 3hrs/week. So go on, let's know how it goes there.
Human beans, you are in wonderland.
It's only a dream.
You ll soon wake up!
Last Bullet
humnsikan, anytime you see constant power supply in some areas, especially areas with bad record of power supply. Just know that it's ephemeral, only for a while.
I see Nigeria having epileptic supply for the next 50 years.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by RANDY1: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Idyvalour(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2014
humnsikan: Someone exclaimed, "I'm I still living in Nigeria?! Never have I, in terms power outage and restoration, had it this good." Since last week, Akwa Ibom has been enjoying a consistent 20 to 22hr power supply per day. It is indeed record breaking, and I want to know if it's the same in your area. We are hoping that before the year runs out, the rate of power outage would have decreased to, say, < 3hrs/week. So go on, let's know how it goes there.
guy ure very correct. I stay at udoma. mehn constant light
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Unique3:
Please, stop generalising. Maybe your area of Delta state, but certainly not the Asaba area. Everyone living in Asaba knows power is non existent here, particularly Okpanam area. What I have experienced here is horrible; average of 4hours of light in a week! No explanations, no apology, and of course, bills are served without remorse. Just last week, 10 days stretch of loss of power, PHCN restored it for 5 hours yesterday, and nothing since then. Very pathetic situation here.
when i said delta state...did i mention asaba??...u should know its not asaba na...i once lived in asaba..during my scholing days..i know how horrific and terrific it is..in a state capital...my area am talking about here is close to warri city....ughelli....to be precise...ogheneweta street....the ajebutter's street....hop av answerd u in a very good manner?? bless u
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Marvyx: Asaba is d worst of all. I don't really get. Nigeria has all the resources at her disposal to achieve power stability but what is stopping?
Thank God,you mentioned Asaba..am disappointed in the government..in a week,we see electricity power only once..and does not stay up to an hour.

I think when it was PHCN it was better,and when it was NEPA it was much more better..am disappointed in Asaba and those in-charge.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by jeff1607(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
At least you guys ve electricity or a glimpse of it.Since moving here (ikorodu) no transformer its one meeting to another.pay for this pay for that.been using generator for close to 4years now
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
I know this is not the place to discuss political parties..but personally i think the APC states are doing well..

I go to Lagos occationally and i must commend the work there..In Ogba Ikeja in Adeola Avenue..that place is London in Nigeria..Electric Power is never interrupted and i just wish my State(Delta can just emmulate them..
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by RazziP(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2014
Bad nigga, lokoja one of the poorest state i ever live in
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by sabinaa: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Power has always been a controversial area in Nigeria. The debate on power most times triggers a whole lot of anger being vented out by some Nigerians. Goodluck Jonathan's administration has really ensured the improvement in the power supply. In the past 3years Nigeria has moved from 1,700 mega watts to about 4,300 mega watts. The government has unbundled the power holding company into 18 successor companies for greater efficiency and affectiveness in power generation and distribution. In my area in Ipaja Lagos power supply has been awesome. These DISCOs are still relatively new and with time every hitch would regularise.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by sebali: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2014
patrickdarlins: in delta state....my brodas and sistas....if una see d way nepa de bless us with light here....oboi!!! i con de fear weda d world won end now oo....dey left light straight 3days...i repeat..3days!!!i was shocked...over 3months now...if dem sieze d light at all..d highest minute na 15min ooo....sharp sharp dem don bring am back oo....i still de look my street name weda na dat same place of bfor or i lost enter ghana..i neva understand first....

BROS EIDA U DEY LIE OR NO BE DE SAME DELTA STATE ME AND U DEY. SMY
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by dreydee(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Well we are enjoying light in my area oo,we have light all through the night and day,they only take it when they are doing repair work,they'll send a text that they want to do repairs,so we have 23 and half or 23 hours light per day.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Ibiyomee(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Marvyx: Asaba is d worst of all. I don't really get. Nigeria has all the resources at her disposal to achieve power stability but what is stopping?
worst is an understatement....i have never seen such in my life..Asaba(city of darkness!!!)
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by dreydee(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
dreydee: Well we are enjoying light in my area oo,we have light all through the night and day,they only take it when they are doing repair work,they'll send a text that they want to do repairs,so we have 23 and half or 23 hours light per day.
yes! Bills have reduced too,the highest they brought was #4020,and we live in a duplex o.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by G12(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Itz at it best in Abuja. I now use electricity throughout the day, sleep with it and wake up with it. This is an area where we barely have power supply or normal voltage in two weeks. I still can't believe it. Change is really good.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2014
jeff1607: At least you guys ve electricity or a glimpse of it.Since moving here (ikorodu) no transformer its one meeting to another.pay for this pay for that.been using generator for close to 4years now
. Eeehya didn't u investigate b4 movin dere. Dats bad of dem sha. Just take a boat from dere to my side(ajah). Light dey well well ooo and come stay wit me sometimes.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2014
stevecrun: I know this is not the place to discuss political parties..but personally i think the APC states are doing well..

I go to Lagos occationally and i must commend the work there..In Ogba Ikeja in Adeola Avenue..that place is London in Nigeria..Electric Power is never interrupted and i just wish my State(Delta can just emmulate them..
. Is our state rily dat bad. Nawa ooo. Haven't been dere like eva. Hmmm. Anyway wen it gets beta do let me know so I can visit.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by dreydee(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2014
dreydee:
yes! Bills have reduced too,the highest they brought was #4020,and we live in a duplex o.
though im from lasgidi,i live in niger(the power state) and its really living up to its name,niger is now a small london.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2014
As for me. Am reppin owode @ addo/badore road ajah. Lite is very ok here. Mostly more dan 15 hrs a day. Lagos is workin. Fashola is workin. Eko ni baje oooo
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Aitee1: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
@Op speak for urself cos over here in raffia city we use PHCN to cool the generator u should understand what that mean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by olubodesaheed(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2014
For the past 2 weeks, we have been enjoying at least 15hrs of steady power supply at Fola Agoro, Shomolu. Bigups to Ikeja Dist. company.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
sebali:

BROS EIDA U DEY LIE OR NO BE DE SAME DELTA STATE ME AND U DEY. SMY
oga..abi na madam u b.....delta state nor b like one room ooo ..no be same place me and u dey na....u nor xperience am no mean say anoda person no xperience am too oo....for ur info...i mentioned d place...ughelli delta state..and to be precis..ogheneweta...come and xperience it urself...mr doubting thomas...if i lie..is my own cup of tea..remember..light still dey since yersterday till now...as i type...
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
rozzay: As for me. Am reppin owode @ addo/badore road ajah. Lite is very ok here. Mostly more dan 15 hrs a day. Lagos is workin. Fashola is workin. Eko ni baje oooo

Wouldn't say that for Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki.

How Fashola take enter this?
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by 573V31D(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2014
Come to nsukka and c d wonders of nepa...na only skul area light dey...mtcheeeew
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nwaaba1(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Aba Abia State ukwa line worst so far.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
kingphemy:

Wouldn't say that for Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki.

How Fashola take enter this?

. Relocate to dis syde nd u will c how fashola enter. Lol
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by creamyanne: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
Here in Awada, Onitsha d power supply is highly commendable, 17-18 hours a day. I think it's due 2 d fact dat d building has it's own transformer..
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Youngzedd(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Some guys stole transformer parts and the company in charge doesn't want to do anything about it for more than 3 weeks now.

Paid electricity bill yesterday.

Damn yit.

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2014
lrguru: bros, where in delta state, cos in my area in asaba, its zero
oga...na only asaba be place for inside delta??ur question funny sha...the place na ughelli...wey near warri.....and d street name na ogheneweta street...my brother...i de fear self...since yerstday till now so....dem neva still sieze light oo..i njoy d world cup eh...my gen go don knock self...cos frankly speaking...i neva on dat gen since world cup start...if dem siez am..as i on gen...like 10mins later..light don come.....we de njoy light now...for real....

1 Like

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2014
patrickdarlins: oga...na only asaba be place for inside delta??ur question funny sha...the place na ughelli...wey near warri.....and d street name na ogheneweta street...my brother...i de fear self...since yerstday till now so....dem neva still sieze light oo..i njoy d world cup eh...my gen go don knock self...cos frankly speaking...i neva on dat gen since world cup start...if dem siez am..as i on gen...like 10mins later..light don come.....we de njoy light now...for real....
bro I said where in delta are u, not where in asaba are u? And I also said cos my place in asaba is zero. U could be in ugh or burutu, just where in delta are u? And u answered with a long story. No be me go fear u pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / Akin Alabi/NITT Facilitates Training And Empowerment Program in Ibadan / 2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.