Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! (4661 Views)

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) / Bamidele Aturu Is Dead, Prominent Lagos Lawyer / Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2014
If drs are so irrelevant as u Johesu goons say , why didn't the consultant medlab run aturu's test and diagnose his ailment, then go to consultant pharmacist to prescribe drugs and then consultant nurse to give the drugs. Bamidele died from hypertension and yet all the consultants in johesu couldn't do anything. Johesu seems to know more than drs so carry on while we sit down and watch.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Jackeeh(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2014
onomeasike: @donsylius.yes I know you are still in medical school. sorry, it's over!
I am sure you were brainwashed to think other health professionals are support staff because they are working in the hospital.
You call a professional licensed to run and operate his independent medical lab or someone who is licensed to operate his independent pharmacy and even start and operate manufacturing behemoths like Pfizer, Gsk a support staff? ?
You must be drunk!keep rubishing the Nasu people in order to justify the anomaly artificially created by olikoye ransome-Kuti.Very soon, they will respond

Just Don't mind the slowpoke. Support staff!!! Wetin person no go hear for naija ?
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Jackeeh(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: If drs are so irrelevant as u Johesu goons say , why didn't the consultant medlab run aturu's test and diagnose his ailment, then go to consultant pharmacist to prescribe drugs and then consultant nurse to give the drugs. Bamidele died from hypertension and yet all the consultants in johesu couldn't do anything. Johesu seems to know more than drs so carry on while we sit down and watch.

Oga u don miss d point na. The op is trying to tell u that the same doctors he defended went on strike when he needed them d most

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by onomeasike: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2014
I think the next propaganda by Nigeran doctors is that all doctors are consultants and that is why all other professionals want to be consultants.Nobody will fall for that.
You can imagine an ordinary GP, trainee resident doctors intern doctors equating pretending to be consultants and even phd holders. Never again will it be allowed in Nigeria
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Jackeeh(m): 10:12am On Jul 11, 2014
dionysius: U are high on meth, and cheap skunk my friend @onomeasike. Any staff that is not a doctor in a HOSPITAL setting is a SUPPORT STAFF.
Get that ryt into ur skull.
Evrytin about a hospital revolves around the
DOCTOR - PATIENT interaction.

How old are you again?

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Jackeeh(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2014
onomeasike: yes that is what they thought you in Nigerian medical school, even nafdac, naca, nhis etc , other health professionals are support staff and that is why they are headed by doctors by keeping quiet when orhii was appointed to head nafdac. As we speak now, the war against fake drug was saboteured by the doctors poor understanding of the drug distribution in Nigeria. Yet a doctor is heading nafdac!
Your eyes will soon clear. The game has changed and Nigerians are about to witness a return to the era when our hospitals rank among the best in the Commonwealth because they were not managed by doctors.You should face your book and pass out of medical school first after all you have chance to have resit up to three attempts. You hear? There's only doctor-patient interaction only in the hospital, abi? The patients don't see the nurse, pharmacist, med lab, physiotherapist etc.

Who told u that one is a medical student? Abeggi!!! If u check well, na physiology student wey dey claim medical student.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2014
@jackeeh the shithole you are wont make you reason well. Doctors are irrelevant, then y is everyone being bitter that they r on strike?
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2014
@onomeasike, am very sure u would prefer your kids study medicine instead of nursing, lab science, or other SUPPORT TINZ.
Be honest. Am Sure u even applied for medicine but was thrown elsewhere.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2014
azimibraun: You guys are talking of the presentthats ok. Am seriously thinking about the future. Its a bleak future for our health system. Medical students arand young Doctors are not showing any sign of committment to the Job. From their body language u knw these guys are out to make the money and rock their lives to the fullest. If Doctors who graduated frm medical school in the 70s and early 80s cld b dis irresposible with their quest for a "Rockstar" lifestyle I js wonder what these new kids on the block will do. A doctor doesn't miss niteclubs and hve babes left right center and dresses like Wizkid and Davido with blings . We all know this because they live amogst us.

Infact just go to luth and see them. I was disgusted. There was this young doctor I saw. Jisoxxxxx. U should see the high heel she wore. She was cat walking to come and answer my mum who was almost dying. Very fair skinned lady. Wiv bogus make up. My dad even thought she was a nurse. Throughout my duration in luth, that lady was always on high heels cat walking in the emergency section. I just laugh. I wish our herbal practitioners can get educated and improve. E better make person dey drink agbo than go to this hospitals. I can't count how many people doctors have killed. Wrong diagnosis, wrong medications. Everything is wrong wiv Nigerian doctors o.

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Jackeeh:

Oga u don miss d point na. The op is trying to tell u that the same doctors he defended went on strike when he needed them d most
also u are blatantly missing my own point. You support other health workers to frustrate our work and now u bring up just one mortality to bring public sympathy. We will not relent until sanity is brought to our health sector. Johesu also operate.....maybe he had intestinal obstruction or testicular torsion or typhoid perforation..... I am sure johesu can handle it expertly
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by goldenboyofpsy(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5: are they not supposed to live "amongst" you?

they are aliens from outer space perhaps, or you just feel intimidated and scared of them, hence that sort of d.aft comment?
dear frd,maybe is comment is not totally daft. I agree with him to a large extent. If you see police or military officers doing certain things which ought not you need to think twice. The medical profession is a reserve one like pastoral.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2014
onomeasike: The hospitals are empty because the doctors directed the patients to their private clinics and it's part of the propaganda. It's over a week of the strike, yet heaven has not fallen.Why? Our terrible health statistics is always poor strike or no strike and since doctors started managing hospitals as created by olikoye.@ donsyliusAbeg you are a med student joor.Aturu just got a dose of what the people get from the doctors he was defending because of naira and kobo
I buttress your point "the doctors directed the patients to their private clinics"...even when they are not on strike, they brainwash their patients and redirect them to their own private hospitals so that they can line their own pockets with the exorbitant fees they charge...I have a personal example of that

2 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2014
dionysius: @onomeasike, am very sure u would prefer your kids study medicine instead of nursing, lab science, or other SUPPORT TINZ.
Be honest. Am Sure u even applied for medicine but was thrown elsewhere.
It is only in Nigeria other health practitioners are downgraded...everybody knows how other health practitioners are well rated in the developed countries
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2014
tpia5: are they not supposed to live "amongst" you?

they are aliens from outer space perhaps, or you just feel intimidated and scared of them, hence that sort of d.aft comment?
you entirely miss the point of what he is saying... pls, read again and digest before u comment!
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

Infact just go to luth and see them. I was disgusted. There was this young doctor I saw. Jisoxxxxx. U should see the high heel she wore. She was cat walking to come and answer my mum who was almost dying. Very fair skinned lady. Wiv bogus make up. My dad even thought she was a nurse. Throughout my duration in luth, that lady was always on high heels cat walking in the emergency section. I just laugh. I wish our herbal practitioners can get educated and improve. E better make person dey drink agbo than go to this hospitals. I can't count how many people doctors have killed. Wrong diagnosis, wrong medications. Everything is wrong wiv Nigerian doctors o.
you are simply envious because the dr is young, beautiful and sexy. She knws she has beauty and brains in abundance so is it a crime to express it? Obviously u are primitive minded and I want u hater to leave d hospital n go n consult herbalists since dey hv better primitive care u r seeking for. By d time dey pack ur kidneys d sexy dr in question will be ever willing to rescue your wretched soul

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: you are simply envious because the dr is young, beautiful and sexy. She knws she has beauty and brains in abundance so is it a crime to express it? Obviously u are primitive minded and I want u hater to leave d hospital n go n consult herbalists since dey hv better primitive care u r seeking for. By d time dey pack ur kidneys d sexy dr in question will be ever willing to rescue your wretched soul
please what are u saying? undecided...while u read, get the understanding of the message being passed across!!!
she was obviously hinting on the lackadaisical attitude of some of today's Nigerian public hospitals' doctors

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2014
suavelara:
please what are u saying? undecided...while u read, get the understanding of the message being passed across!!!
she was obviously hinting on the lackadaisical attitude of some of today's Nigerian public hospitals' doctors
wat lackadaisical attitude are u talking about? Do u want the dr to be running around like usain bolt in the emergency room? How dare he compare medical drs with herbalist cos he could not believe beauty will go with brains? Does he tink herbalists are not educated? Try osa herbal centre, dey even hv nafdac no.s . D poster is obviously leaving in the past. 21st century Drs are pretty and very very handsome with lots of brain to match. Hope u can deal with it....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: wat lackadaisical attitude are u talking about? Do u want the dr to be running around like usain bolt in the emergency room? How dare he compare medical drs with herbalist cos he could not believe beauty will go with brains? Does he tink herbalists are not educated? Try osa herbal centre, dey even hv nafdac no.s . D poster is obviously leaving in the past. 21st century Drs are pretty and very very handsome with lots of brain to match. Hope u can deal with it....nonsense
maybe one day u can do something terrible to urself (that won't kill u o) that will cause u to visit a general hospital as a patient and not a doc (that is if u are even one)...when u do that come back and tell me what ur experience is. Then I can have your time

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: you are simply envious because the dr is young, beautiful and sexy. She knws she has beauty and brains in abundance so is it a crime to express it? Obviously u are primitive minded and I want u hater to leave d hospital n go n consult herbalists since dey hv better primitive care u r seeking for. By d time dey pack ur kidneys d sexy dr in question will be ever willing to rescue your wretched soul

I think you are very stupid for that statement. I went to the hospital to seek for help. The doctor that was supposed to come and attend to my mum who was almost dying, was cat walking. She could not walk well because she was on a very high heel. A very slim wedge heel. She obviously could not walk fast because of the heels. If I should curse u, it will happen to you. In fact u are an ass hole for talking like that. My mum was between life and death and u say I was jealous of her. I was angry because she did not look serious. She looked more like a marketer than a doctor. Who says doctors cannot wear high heel, should it be worn in accident and emergency section? Are those not part of the ethics of the job. Shey if there are many patients on ground, how do u walk fast and diligently wiv high heel. Don't let me curse u. Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by mbhs139(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2014
dionysius: @onomeasike, its ur childish mind that cant comprehend what doctors want.
Johesu who are support staff want to take over the health system, and u think the doctors will allow that.
No way.
Can the VC of a uni come from NASU. No.
Yet johesu wants to takeover leadership in health sector.

At the bolded says a lot about you and your thinking faculty.

Do you know the meaning of the acronym NASU? It means Non Academic Staff Union of Universities
So, you mean someone who has been in the university administration for close to 30 years, who probably has also bagged a PhD, and has risen to the post of bursar cadre, for instance, cannot manage a university?

This is where we are getting it wrong in this country.

You see, it may only be necessary, but not sufficient, for an academic to be the Vice Chancellor of a University.
Likewise, it is also not sufficiently necessary for the head of an hospital to be the overall head.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suwailad(f): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2014
The doctors need to ask for forgiveness and repent.pride always goeth before a fall

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2014
suavelara:
maybe one day u can do something terrible to urself (that won't kill u o) that will cause u to visit a general hospital as a patient and not a doc (that is if u are even one)...when u do that come back and tell me what ur experience is. Then I can have your time

Don't mind the ba$tard. I pray he falls sick or one of his family members fall sick and then u will see first hand how callous Nigerian doctors are. Oloriburuku....... the id10t just got on my last nerve.
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by chiozor: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2014
if ony Nigeria can develop alternative medicine obtainable in countries like India, I am sure we would have cut the sily doctors pride by 40%
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

I think you are very stupid for that statement. I went to the hospital to seek for help. The doctor that was supposed to come and attend to my mum who was almost dying, was cat walking. She could not walk well because she was on a very high heel. A very slim wedge heel. She obviously could not walk fast because of the heels. If I should curse u, it will happen to you. In fact u are an ass hole for talking like that. My mum was between life and death and u say I was jealous of her. I was angry because she did not look serious. She looked more like a marketer than a doctor. Who says doctors cannot wear high heel, should it be worn in accident and emergency section? Are those not part of the ethics of the job. Shey if there are many patients on ground, how do u walk fast and diligently wiv high heel. Don't let me curse u. Idiot
I am completely covered with the blood of Jesus Christ and so no weapon fashioned against me by you dr haters would prosper. You are very ungrateful. The dr in question must hv done her job, clerk and generally examine your mom bt obviously you left it out cos u were into her high heels than anything else. You should be grateful u met her at the ER. Wat if she was supposed to b in clinic dat day providence made her to be in the ER n she attended to your mom bt all u cud look out for his her heels. May God forgive u....ingrate

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by eejo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
NWANICHODE: All those people writing nonsense against doctors in Nigeria, I promise you that before the end of next wk you will find yourself in their hands. Point of correction, fashola after making noise as usual did he not bow down at the end?
so that you can kill them it will never happen you will be the one in their hand
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: I am completely covered with the blood of Jesus Christ and so no weapon fashioned against me by you dr haters would prosper. You are very ungrateful. The dr in question must hv done her job, clerk and generally examine your mom bt obviously you left it out cos u were into her high heels than anything else. You should be grateful u met her at the ER. Wat if she was supposed to b in clinic dat day providence made her to be in the ER n she attended to your mom bt all u cud look out for his her heels. May God forgive u....ingrate
An advice for u... As a christian that u are, every morning, please always ask God for wisdom, knowledge and understanding...you lack understanding so i am guessing the remaining two too

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
suavelara:
An advice for u... As a christian that u are, every morning, please always ask God for wisdom, knowledge and understanding...you lack understanding so i am guessing the remaining two too
with all the solomonic wisdom u have, yet u didn't read medicine and u stand here to ungratefully insult and denigrate my fellow dr cos of her looks. May d Good Lord I serve give u understanding IJN
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: I am completely covered with the blood of Jesus Christ and so no weapon fashioned against me by you dr haters would prosper. You are very ungrateful. The dr in question must hv done her job, clerk and generally examine your mom bt obviously you left it out cos u were into her high heels than anything else. You should be grateful u met her at the ER. Wat if she was supposed to b in clinic dat day providence made her to be in the ER n she attended to your mom bt all u cud look out for his her heels. May God forgive u....ingrate

You are an a$$wipe. She did nothing at the end of the day. It was the senior doctors that took care of my mum because she was an ex staff of luth. See d id10t covering himself wiv the blood of jesus. You dey fear. Ol0shi. When u were busy talking nonsense u did not remember. May God forgive u for seeing the truth and sugar coating it. My mum was just lucky. Hardly do u see the real doctors coming to see patients. They live everything to young Doctors who perform try and error on people . I saw it first hand. Don't come here and be giving us bobo. They were to do a ct scan, the one in luth had spoilt since and they refused to fix it. Only for them to direct us to a private hospital where they have a ct scan. Guess who owned the hospital? A doctor in luth. Thank God she didn't need the scan again. The only place u have the privilege to see older doctors is the private wing of luth. Because it is very very expensive. A week there is almost 200 thousand naira. Minus hospital bills and lab test. In one week u might spend almost 1 million. So don't think I don't no what am saying. And I am very bitter about everything.

While my mum was in a and e. I saw so many people die because of negligence. Those young Doctors become over whelmed and confused. The senior and experienced doctors that are meant to be there won't be because they are some where doing private practise while still getting salary. The other young doctor they told to insert drip for mumsy was shaking. Why the f*ck was she shaking? Please I can go on and on about how bad Nigerian health care system is. My mum came out alive by the grace of God. Nothing more. In a ward of almost 40 patients, there are only 2 nurses at night. My mum said some patients will cry and cry in the midnight but the nurses cannot attend to everybody. As early as 4 am I have to get to hospital to bath my mum because there are only 2 nurses to bath for 40 patients. Omo don't annoy me o. If u don't no anything just don't f*cking talk............

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
princenonny: with all the solomonic wisdom u have, yet u didn't read medicine and u stand here to ungratefully insult and denigrate my fellow dr cos of her looks. May d Good Lord I serve give u understanding IJN
lolllllzzzzzzzz. you need understanding dude!!!!! for emphasis sake, please read my comments again and check if " insult and denigrate my fellow dr cos of her looks" is written anywhere
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
grin
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by suavelara(f): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
note to you: you don't need to read medicine to be wise...Solomon is a proof of that!
Re: Bamidele Aturu's Death Aided By The Same SILLY Doctors He Defended While Alive! by princenonny(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
sandijey:

You are an a$$wipe. She did nothing at the end of the day. It was the senior doctors that took care of my mum because she was an ex staff of luth. See d id10t covering himself wiv the blood of jesus. You dey fear. Ol0shi. When u were busy talking nonsense u did not remember. May God forgive u for seeing the truth and sugar coating it. My mum was just lucky. Hardly do u see the real doctors coming to see patients. They live everything to young Doctors who perform try and error on people . I saw it first hand. Don't come here and be giving us bobo. They were to do a ct scan, the one in luth had spoilt since and they refused to fix it. Only for them to direct us to a private hospital where they have a ct scan. Guess who owned the hospital? A doctor in luth. Thank God she didn't need the scan again. The only place u have the privilege to see older doctors is the private wing of luth. Because it is very very expensive. A week there is almost 200 thousand naira. Minus hospital bills and lab test. In one week u might spend almost 1 million. So don't think I don't no what am saying. And I am very bitter about everything.

While my mum was in a and e. I saw so many people die because of negligence. Those young Doctors become over whelmed and confused. The senior and experienced doctors that are meant to be there won't be because they are some where doing private practise while still getting salary. The other young doctor they told to insert drip for mumsy was shaking. Why the f*ck was she shaking? Please I can go on and on about how bad Nigerian health care system is. My mum came out alive by the grace of God. Nothing more. In a ward of almost 40 patients, there are only 2 nurses at night. My mum said some patients will cry and cry in the midnight but the nurses cannot attend to everybody. As early as 4 am I have to get to hospital to bath my mum because there are only 2 nurses to bath for 40 patients. Omo don't annoy me o. If u don't no anything just don't f*cking talk............
obviously u lack wisdom and understanding. D girl in question may be a casualty officer or a house officer, hence after accessing your mom she called the attention of d appropriate resident dr to take over. Thats because she knows her job and her limits. Unlike johesuans that say drs dont do much and dey can do everything drs can do 'save' surgery. On a professional level every body should know their limits and d dr in question acted very very professionally. All d investigative equipment in hospitals are being damaged by johesuans esp auto analysers. I thank God your mom was saved by a dr. grin and I am sure u got first hand experience how 'caring' nurses are to their patients. Dont hv beef for young drs cos dey are always the first point of call in any hospital. U need more knowledge dan u tink u hv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kudos To Kwankwaso! I Spotted One Woman During His Declaration Rally. / PDP Panics As RCCG Senior Pastor Backs Rev. Mbaka, Criticised GEJ / WAS ZIK A Prophet?...a Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.