Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad (991 Views)

How To Use Your Flash Drive As Ram [speed Up Your Slow Computer] / How To Use Your USB Flash As RAM On Window XP / Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad Xp Version! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad by xprofile: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2008
with the release of Windows Vista, Microsoft has introduced a new technology called ReadyBoost. With the help of this technology one can use any Flash drive, SD Cards, CF Cards as the third memory option for the computer.

How can it be activated ? FOR VISTA

In order to activate the ReadyBoost technology on your FlashDrive or Memory Cards, you have to follow these steps…

1. Open My Computer.
2. Right Click on the Removable Disk Drive and select Properties.
3. Click on ReadyBoost Tab.
4. Enable the feature by selecting the option and allocate the amount of space you want to use as memory.

Things to be noted….

1. Regardless of the fact that you use Readyboost or not, you need at least 512 Mb of memory to run Windows Vista decently.
2. If your device is not giving the option of ReadyBoost then it means that it doesn’t clear up the minimum data trasfer rate required by ReadBoost technology.
C u guys leta for that of XP

OR

CONTACT ME FOR THE XP SETTINGS
grin
bigamos4real@yahoo.com
Re: Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad by sharpguy08(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2008
Xprofile, Thanks for ur discovery. tho I don't use Vista but I know One day,when everything becomes equal I'll use. ie when Vista will start working compertible with other programmes.
CAN U SEND ME THE SETUP FOR XP?
THANKS,
Re: Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad by xprofile: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
yeah sure,
Re: Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad by showbobo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2008
Please send me the Windows XP here mefrom34@yahoo.co.uk  thanks bro
Re: Use Ur Flashdrive As Ram And Make Ur Pc Fly: Like Mad by Infoseye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Ahsan Manan Khan Bhutta On Ie Title Bar / Opera Is Back On Etibaba / How To Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.