Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,721 members, 7,889,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:37 AM

Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos (5213 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Funke Akindele's Hot Outfit For Glo CAF Awards / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Flaunting Her Boobs In Hot Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by chiebuka66: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Chika Ike is looking hotter than ever..She shared new photos doing grocery shopping and said

"My chef is on leave ,I had to do the grocery shopping. I'm making dinner now .who wants to help?"

Some fans were asking what she does with a chef and if she runs a restaurant....
Bigz girls don't cook, they have chefs lol

See more http://www..com/2014/07/photos-chika-ike-shoping-at-grocery-in.html

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by promxynicki(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2014
[color=#006600][/color][quote][/quote]nyc outfit chika
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2014
What does this woman do for a living and what is she famous for?

12 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by amakufrancis(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2014
promxynicki: [color=#006600][/color]nyc outfit chika
nyc comment aunty nicki.
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Airforce1(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2014
David Mark is really really trying for dis girl.

9 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by swaystunna(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Aint she overdressed for js 'grocery shopping'

7 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by pheyikemi: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Looks more like she's going to a "grocery party". Nice outfit sha.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Lordabas: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Una well so? Nah news be dis?
how will this fill my empty petrol tank

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by msporche(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Bittch can't even cook, looking for who to help her..............mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Sleekbaby(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Dis is nt shopping bt fashion parade
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by sweetguy10(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Grocery shopping with this kinda outfit ? SMH Odi kwa serious
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by somcherry(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
msporche: Bittch can't even cook, looking for who to help her..............mtchewww

its her life and her moni. u still have any problem with that

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by folu4real(f): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Chef indeed or she mean the cooker she brought from village has traveled.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by corisande: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2014
cute
Drummer sticks as legs though
lipsrsealed
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by cc150615(f): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
somcherry:

its her life and her moni. u still have any problem with that
What I have a problem with is why she's telling us all that! empty barrels.... u know the rest.
lest I forget kids of nowadays tell us on instagram even when dy mess with pictures, craze!!!
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Security men in Nigeria haff suffer, they are now adding photography to their Job description, Na wa oh, this is the second picture I am seeing of her wakaing back and forth in her compound and her picture being taken. This is just sad, haba, am vain but this is just so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Airforce1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
cc150615:
What I have a problem with is why she's telling us all that! empty barrels.... u know the rest.
lest I forget kids of nowadays tell us on instagram even when dy mess with pictures, craze!!!

what are u saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by cc150615(f): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Airforce1:

what are u saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say
What am I not saying, what are we to do about she doing grocery because her chef isn't around, it's just unnecessary attention seeking nd I used to like her before she started doing all the attention seeking stuffs. the other time she went shopping nd thn arranged all the designer bags she bought around her to snap a pix nd put on instagram. if na average person go shoprite nd snaps a pix there ppl will start saying, see this ibadan bush girl na she go first go shop rite but a so called celebrity does same nd y'all be admiring the shit nd giving her the attention she was actually seeking for!
Btw, I'm neither poor nor lonely Ok,if u too like chika Ike go help her cook as her chef no dey.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
cc150615:
What am I not saying, what are we to do about she doing grocery because her chef isn't around, it's just unnecessary attention seeking nd I used to like her before she started doing all the attention seeking stuffs. the other time she went shopping nd thn arranged all the designer bags she bought around her to snap a pix nd put on instagram. if na average person go shoprite nd snaps a pix there ppl will start saying, see this ibadan bush girl na she go first go shop rite but a so called celebrity does same nd y'all be admiring the shit nd giving her the attention she was actually seeking for!
Btw, I'm neither poor nor lonely Ok,if u too like chika Ike go help her cook as her chef no dey.

Guy Calm Down

Your blood dey hot. grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by cc150615(f): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Airforce1:

Guy Calm Down

Your blood dey hot. grin
na u dey heat am
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Airforce1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
cc150615:
na u dey heat am

grin
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
folu4real: Chef indeed or she mean the cooker she brought from village has traveled.
LOOOOL
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by obowunmi(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
How is a housegirl a chef? Rubbish of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by rattlesnake(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Epic fail
Lazy girl
No wonder her husband vacated
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
How much does the morafucka have dat she's claiming chef or cook........some naija gels and forming fake.....smh...,..,

And shes not sexy....just a plain jane...shoe lookin ugly on her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by May5(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
folu4real: Chef indeed or she mean the cooker she brought from village has traveled.
the word is cook, not cooker
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by May5(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
the right word is cook, not cooker
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Bawsse(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
LOOOOOOL HATE EVERYWHERE cheesy grin... NAWAO
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by folu4real(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
the right word is cook, not cooker

ok thanks
Re: Chika Ike Goes Grocery Shopping In Hot Outfit, Says Her Chef Is On Leave (photos by Badmushazan: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Channels "Birth Of Venus" Painting, Also Goes Naked In Greece - 18+ / OMG!!! Can You Give This Baby A Name See (photos) / K Drama Fans.who Is More Handsome Between Lee Min Ho And Kim Soo Hyun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.