Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (60203 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
There are guys who have travelled longer and got laid so what's the fuss about?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: nah, I bet it was more like "where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home?..."

Lol. The guy get GPS for him car cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
50calibre:

The girl played a dangerous game, the type that could get her rap*d or killed. You don't allow a guy to drive for 17 hours without letting him know what's on the table.

The girl behaved like a psychopath who doesn't care about the feelings of others.

You quite right but the guy also should know that regarding women, nothing is certain.... They change their mind in a splash....

The dude should have organised the girl to come instead at his expense...
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Prowizy2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Maga for life. . grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:

Lol. The guy get GPS for him car cheesy
grin grin...abeg which time Seun go create smiley for ROTFL?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by scribble: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
kastonkastrol: Was he really expecting to get laid Not all gals are wh0res, he should have known that.

if i drive 17 hours, even if you are a V, you should consider losing the v on my behalf or at least backdoor

are u people mad?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
neutralwaya:

Na for men wey send them sha cheesy

You dey ABJ... You know whatzup... Even first class chicks from other states do fall in steady.

You can tell a sensual correct chick from her words.... A lot talk here will lay like firewood on bed - Dem no go sabi ynash self cry.

Make God no ever let me elf like this 17hours guy sad

bro you are mouthed... We av seen a lot chicks here in abuja, and we av done a lot.. We can tell wen will sight one... #bless you
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheguevera: I AM SURE THAT NIGGA IS STARVED OF GOOD PUSS.Y. NIGGA ACTS LIKE ELLIOT RODGERS

In US again.... Where you can easily hook up with a booty-call within your neighborhood....

That girl ph.uck up to mock the 17hours guy on social media. Na wetin dey pain me...

The guy really liked the chick mehn cry

Never trust a woman sad - morale of the story...

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by omega2128(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
this remind of my own journey during NYSC, from Taraba to Auchi- 12Hrs one way. I waited for 3 days for Osas but she did not show up. I dust myself off and compensate myself in another way. I kept on with her and got another date. This time, she showed up and I took 200hrs worthy of compensations. I like her more because I'd develop feelings for her over that period. I was for hit and run before but time has shown me something different about her.
Well, Toye should know that second visit will pay off for every efforts invested, not making fun of himself on tweeter by airing his dirty laundry. Woman wants sacrifice. Man must invest something be it- time, money, care, attention, personality etc before woman will give you what you want. Price must be paid. Even prostitute gets price.

Now, on a lighter side, Toye did not see greenlight but move, thats offence. Not dirty talk or skye free sample. If all these have happened, atleast he would escape with touching body.
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: bro you are mouthed... We av seen a lot chicks here in abuja, and we av done a lot.. We can tell wen will sight one... #bless you

You too man cool
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ademoladeji(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wasted 17hrs (Season 1)

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by poiZon: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
olumaxi: D useles nigga ought to av had 70-80% assurance of gettin laid b4 embarkin on dat journey.....though am not based abroad,but i stil get laid by my internet friends...in a nutshel,ALL GIRLS r dsame,it depends on ao wel u play ur card

abeg what kinda card, solitaire or whot? dis card thing dey do i miss thngs welll. abeg teach me hw to play these cards themm grin
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by smudge2079(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Things we do for the 3rd leg.... #addiction #strength of a woman
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Chrisx1x(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
FrancisTony: Naija get bad mouth. gringrin

But, nobody can ever bully me on internet to the extent that I'd deactivate my account. I'll be giving them their own cup of insult till they get frustrated and deactivate either. tongue It's good to have confidence on internet. wink
lol.true talk,if na NL ,that guy for don commit suicide cos their mouth na nuclear weapon
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=13pt]There's a way a lady would behave that would make a guy do stupid things like that though. Ladies should read about CLEOPATRA to up their game, see how she tied down 3 powerful greek kings one after the other, and she was not even regarded as pretty in her time, she was black too.[/size]

Cleopatra.

She made a lover out of the number one citizen of the ancient world and Roman Emperor , Julius Gaius Caeser. And when he died, she threw her web at her next victim: The Roman Triumvirate, Marcus Anthony. They were all great men of the ancient world.

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by smudge2079(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Things we do for the 3rd leg.... #addiction #strengthofawoman
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by tsinepa: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
She was wrong for molesting the guy on social media...
Did d guy tell her he drove 17hrs for s3x....
If it was d guy that did dis and posted images of d internet.....everylady even human rights activist would condem the action...
What is bad is bad...
She should not ve mocked him.on the internet..
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
safarigirl: grin grin...abeg which time Seun go create smiley for ROTFL?
This thread will make him create it today
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:
This thread will make him create it today
abeg o. It's highly necessary
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
toshmann:

No brothels in the US my dear. Except in a few counties in Nevada. Prostitution is illegal for here. And nothing will please the US police more than locking of a brother for soliciting sex. Sometimes police even dress like prostitutes to lure male victims grin

Even in Las Vegas it is illegal. That's why Americans use back door prostitution aka P0rn a lot

But there are plenty of websites to hookup na...like this one

www.onlinebootycall.com

It even says 'thou shall get out before sunrises' cool

Sounds more reasonable than 17hours wink
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by ggrin(f): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Noah13: No lie
say?
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Vado(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
MsSteph: I don't see anytin wrong in what the guy did he likes the girl and decided to prove his love for her.
If you guys read well it was her buffday and I think she misinterpreted the guy's coming for sex.

That is why we don't have nice guys again.

My problem with internet dis days is that some girls misuse it. Some munch chats and post it on social network just to disgrace a guy.

God bless you for this post. See the amount of debasing comments about the toye guy, it sickens me. We are peculiar in our m.o with ladies. It's not a crime for a guy to be nice even if he had ulterior motives, it was no biggie so the dumb chic didn't have to publicly air him out like that. She tweeted first, didn't she?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Neldrizzy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Every spirit of friend-zoning. Holy Ghost fire!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Truckpusher: This is nairaland ,anybody can say anything cheesy

And eh! Haven't I done this for you? wink

yeah I remember.
in my deams tongue
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Orikinla(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
What will Nigerian guys not do for sex? grin
The guy really needs help.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tashamania:

yeah I remember.
in my deams tongue
Longest time
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dis should teach d guy a lesson
Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by manny4life(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
For 17 hrs? For gini? Because of kitten.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by adedayourt(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
They both could av been best of frends, couple if he had not nutured any gettin laid idea

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by Lolmoi(f): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
corisande: grin cheesy lmao
laff oh
this is some funny shit
if he had some piece of it,he would've gone to twitter to say "that puzzy was worth the 17hr drive"
You sed my mind, dt's exactly wat he wud had done if he got laid. But den congee is badt o!!! 17hr!!! For a hug nd cake!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. by crusader01(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mehn! Only a lucrative business can make me drive 17hrs,not even to get laid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.