Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

Please what Is Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please what Is Your Reaction? (787 Views)

Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please what Is Your Reaction? by klins4213(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2014
Please post this for me and hide my ID, last year i and my gal frnd had a problem which led 2 her 2 having another guy apart from me... And these our qureel lasted for 4 months b4 we resolved d issue and when i learnt about dat she had another guy i was so angry and i confronted her and she confessed dat she accepted another guy during d time we re not in good terms because she doesn't want 2 hav a heart break and during this period, she use 2 visit d guy and spend weekend wit him and she is swearing 2 me dat d guy didn't F*ck her but they use 2 romance and he has sucked d guy and like wise d guy has sucked her 2. My question is this, is it possible for a gal and a guy 2 spend 3 to 4 weekends 2getda bath 2getda, suck each oda, without actual penetration of d guyz dick inside d lady?
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by Prowizy2(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Yes its very possible, they were together counting ceilings. . The guy was scared of touching her. . Mtcheeew angry

1 Like

Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by badaru911: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2014
U already knw what to do, why wasting time. U had a disagreement 4 just 4 months and she's already with another guy. Telling you the truth she doesn't like u. U cant marry such a girl without having problems in the future,even going out with her 4 a long time would surely lead to a bad ending. So kick her out as fast as possible b4 she does cos she's gonna cheat on u 100%. Dont be blinded by her beauty or sex style. There're many good girls out there u can still get. So go to the river and get another one.
And when it comes 2 da sex tin,dont worry,she had already given the guy all da best sex style in da whole wide world.
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by derrick333(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2014
Prowizy2: Yes its very possible, they were together counting ceilings. . The guy was scared of touching her. . Mtcheeew angry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ,watin remain? Dem smooch eachoda,bath2geda,suck eachoda spend weeks 2geda, so NA penetrating b ur p??
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by Prowizy2(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2014
derrick333: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ,watin remain?bath2geda,suck eachoda spend weeks 2geda, so NA penetration b ur p??

The OP no deserve better answer. . Just imagine the silly question
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2014
copy and paste from a blog as usual undecidedcopy and paste from a blog as usual
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by klins4213(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Its not a copy and paste work...I run a page on fb,a relationship page...so I get lots of message all the time...moreover I have over 196k on my page...
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Just 4 months and she is already sucking another johnson. Abeg 4get her and move on, she is not worth giving a second chance.
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2014
klins4213: Please post this for me and hide my ID, last year i and my gal frnd had a problem which led 2 her 2 having another guy apart from me... And these our qureel lasted for 4 months b4 we resolved d issue and when i learnt about dat she had another guy i was so angry and i confronted her and she confessed dat she accepted another guy during d time we re not in good terms because she doesn't want 2 hav a heart break and during this period, she use 2 visit d guy and spend weekend wit him and she is swearing 2 me dat d guy didn't F*ck her but they use 2 romance and he has sucked d guy and like wise d guy has sucked her 2. My question is this, is it possible for a gal and a guy 2 spend 3 to 4 weekends 2getda bath 2getda, suck each oda, without actual penetration of d guyz dick inside d lady?
my advice. Fvck her and dump her. Chikena!
Re: Please what Is Your Reaction? by sweetguy10(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2014
See question ? person suck ur babe and she sucked the guy's bulging d1ck too . Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha and you are asking if they really had sex ??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bra Crazy!!! / Why Relationships Fail: 4 Tips To Make Love Last / What Should He Do Now? He Was Dupped By A Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.