Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,617 members, 7,905,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO (2753 Views)

Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Sample Letter Of Application For Permit To Use Tinted Glass In Nig...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Good morning fellows.

A lady-neighbour of mine belongs to this new women association or NGO, whose main goal is to assist the lesser privilege in the society especially orphans and widows.

She asked me to assist her in drafting a letter addressed to the wife of the governor, requesting for funding/grant from state government.

Now the problem is, had she asked me to help her in drafting a business plan or proposal, that I can easily and happily do. But this kind of letter, sincerely speaking, I don't even know wia to start from. In other words I don't know what to write.

So fellow Nairalanders, kindly assist me with a sample letter of this kind so as to edit and give to her.

Thanks in anticipation of your valuable inputs.
Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
agonbello: Good morning fellows.

A lady-neighbour of mine belongs to this new women association or NGO, whose main goal is to assist the lesser privilege in the society especially orphans and widows.

She asked me to assist her in drafting a letter addressed to the wife of the governor, requesting for funding/grant from state government.

Now the problem is, had she asked me to help her in drafting a business plan or proposal, that I can easily and happily do. But this kind of letter, sincerely speaking, I don't even know wia to start from. In other words I don't know what to write.

So fellow Nairalanders, kindly assist me with a sample letter of this kind so as to edit and give to her.

Thanks in anticipation of your valuable inputs.
your help is needed please
Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by NwaNimo1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
Best seek help from a 'yahoo boy' on this . . .
Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
NwaNimo1: Best seek help from a 'yahoo boy' on this . . .
"yahoo boy", sounds like strange. How do I go about it?
Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by egift(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Go to google.com and type "letter to ngo funding". Click on the results. Am sure you will find solution. Am not posting links just to avoid NL Bot. Cheers!
Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by NwaNimo1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
agonbello: "yahoo boy", sounds like strange. How do I go about it?

Google - 419 letters
Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
egift: Go to google.com and type "letter to ngo funding". Click on the results. Am sure you will find solution. Am not posting links just to avoid NL Bot. Cheers!
Thanks man. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Sample Letter Requesting For Funding An NGO by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
NwaNimo1:

Google - 419 letters
thanks for bn funny dude. At least I smiled.

(1) (Reply)

A Vote Of Thanks To Nairaland's Moderators / Agbaje Can’t Govern Lagos, Says Fashola / Nine PDP Governors Shun Jonathan Campaign Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.