Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,235 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. (3696 Views)

Sweet 9ja Used Golf Iv Going For 550k / Be In The Know Upclose:** Ultra Rare ** Bmw Alpina B7 / Volkswagen Golf Mark 4 ( Automatic, Ultra Rare, Flawless ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by abbyode(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
busynett:

I can't wait for a day Seun, The Administrator, going to separate car buyers and sellers from good technical information being provided by guys like Siena, Sultan, Ivvie and others.

I am getting tired of accusation and counter accusation by auto sellers.

If you have a minor accident with your car on Nigeria roads or Okada rider remove your side view mirror, what would you do, throw away your car? I don't think so.

I bought an accident car for Houston, Jenju even checked the VIN for me before I paid and I am still using the car till now.

VIN shows right side hit but it got fixed before being sold by the dealer.

Let VIN be posted and let potential buyer check the record. If its ok for the buyer after going through the VIN report let it be, if not, ignore the car or advert

Regards
Abi o, God bless u jare. If we talk now, ziontrain will say we have been paid by inspiredman. I dont know what else this ziontrain wants again from him. U requested for a VIN which he gave u, then u should allow genuine buyers to decide what to do with the vin. Wetin be ur own self?
Busy_body:

Ziontrain, what is the problem, you can talk to me you know, your secrets are safe with me wink You were screaming blue murder in your crusade against Inspired whose only crime okay he is also guilty of non-compliance with minimum wage . . . was to insist on only revealing VIN number via email to ward off thieves who uses the information to steal his lead and useless timewasters.

Now the chap has revealed the VIN, your crusade has taken another dimension undecided O ga fun e o. Why don't you live and let live undecided The market is large enough for all of you now. What is wrong with healthy competition? undecided Do you want his head on a plate undecided

One minute you claim to be an established dealer that wants to sanitize Nairaland, the next minute you are about to ship your first car undecided All you do, when you are not haranguing Inspired is sing the praise of a certain dealer "go *****" How come you don't have a single post advertising your own business If you are not *****, how much is he paying you to bring about the downfall of a fellow dealer?

1)
Total loss is the mode d'employ jargon used by insurance firms to describe any car they cannot be arsed to repair, they pay the vehicle owner and then sell the car on as salvage.

2)
After the salvaged vehicle is repaired and passes the state's inspection, a rebuilt certificate/title or assembled from salvage parts is issued, then the car is once again fit to be driven.

3)
A car that is not redeemable is issued with a certificate of destruction or a non rebuidable title so that they could be sold on for part.  

LET PEACE REIGN. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

I hope ziontrain would read and understand this lecture carefully coz it seems he's an educated novice in this business. Itz always good to ask questions when in doubt. You are losing day by day and itz high time u displayed a high level of maturity which i doubt you have anyway!
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
If am rude,don't u know you 're a crook.

[size=14pt]RED ALERT[/size]
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2008
igwe 1:

[size=14pt]If am rude,don't know you 're crook.[/size]

[size=14pt]RED ALART[/size]

Our Igwe No go School, Ask your Children the Correct Spelling of [size=15pt] "ALART" [/size] shocked shocked if they know the Correct Spelling, You

owe me a bottle of Palm Wine, Like Father Like Children.
grin grin BLUE "A L A R T" grin grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2008
abbyode:

Abi o, God bless u jare. If we talk now, ziontrain will say we have been paid by inspiredman. I don't know what else this ziontrain wants again from him. U requested for a VIN which he gave u, then u should allow genuine buyers to decide what to do with the vin. Wetin be ur own self?

I hope ziontrain would read and understand this lecture carefully because it seems he's an educated novice in this business. Itz always good to ask questions when in doubt. You are losing day by day and itz high time u displayed a high level of maturity which i doubt you have anyway!

I did not give Ziontrain the VIN to my vehicle, He is not My Competitor, Theres not rationale for both an Unhealthy and Healthy competition

One has Sold Over 100,

The Other hasn't Successfully Sold Nor Advertised 1, still Struggling. . . .

He is neither a Buyer Nor a Seller, Nor does he Provide Free Vin Checks on this forum, Like i have always said, he remains a Negligible Wandering Soul

seeking for Unnecessary attention

Theres no basis for Competition Sef.

cool cool
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
I don't like insulting people,
I can only advice you to desist from illicit acts.
you stand to loose, after all u don't know me in person neither do I.

Period!!
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by inspiredm(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
igwe 1:

I don't like insulting people,
I can only advice you to desist from illicit acts.
you stand to loose, after all u don't know me in person neither do I.

Period!!

NO NO WAY!!!!

You know Me, you know my name, you know my phone Numbers, you know my email address, you know I am a Car Dealer, I don't know you, I don't know

what you do I know nothing about you, even if i see you as the Accused person on Crime fighters or Video Justice I wont know its You
grin grin grin
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by igwe11(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
What will kill a dog won't allow it to perceive the smell of it's Shit.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by Mase3: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2008
@ Inspired_m,

Selling 100 cars and taunting others (who haven't sold any) is not the right way to go.

Give the glory to God, not to yourself. Just calmly do your thing the best way you can.

@ ziontrain,

e be like say you go chill at this juncture. Nairalanders have heard enough of VINs and no VINs, let them decide!
person wen wan buy/drive coffin, make e buy/drive and vice versa.

I believe we've heard more than enough of these fraud/ no fraud issues to make wise decisions.

Let PEACE reign in the auto section of nairaland o!
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by kaypumpin2(m): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2008
@ziontrain and inspired

The tortoise stole from his father-in-law the king of the land and was caught.He was therefore tied to a stake on the road to village's market and thus everyone.When the villager were going to the market early in the morning,they saw the tortoise,jeered,spat,curse and sneered @ him calling him names.Some even slapped him.The sun rose and set on the tortoise.He was bathed by his own sweat which was now beginning to cake on his body.He wept and begged for forgivess but the King did not release him.On thier way from the market,the villagers still found him tied,barely breathing and nearly comatosed.And they felt the punishment was too heavy for the offence.

What if he was too not the King's in -law.The people turned around and blaming the king for what was later termed vindictiveness.

Let he who has ear,listen to the words of our elders.We all can learn frm this
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by labisko(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2008
inspired why now, its too much for that price, do you want us to be complaining about the price you place on a car?please try and be considerate, i can offer 1.million, let me know whats up
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by vinchecks: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2008
labisko:

inspired why now, its too much for that price, do you want us to be complaining about the price you place on a car?please try and be considerate, i can offer 1.million, let me know whats up

The Car is Sold already, its been sold since the 13th Of October for 1.3m

Thanks
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by Romans(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
i believe we should all be our brothers keepers in this forum. Those of you that are asking ziontrain[/b]what is own with VIN numbers should ask themselves would they  feel if they were sold a bad car simply because of their lack of knowledge about VIN numbers or cars in general. I don't think it is okay for to keep silent about some issues because i does not concern us directly.( think that is part of the problem with Nigeria).
[b]Inspired man
, i've bin following your car sales stories quietly(because i will be interested in buying a car soon) and think your a great car dealer. However, I believe it will be helpful at this time if you get  a bit more staight forward. I know sales men cannot be entirely straight forward because if buyers are to know all the truth they will probably not buy, but at this point the confidence level in you no matter how high it was should be reducing. There has bin plenty integrity issues involving you recently, and i don't believe that is good for any sales person even Inspired man
Re: Golf Mark IV. Ultra-Rare Automatic. by vinchecks: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Romans:

Inspired man, i've bin following your car sales stories quietly(because i will be interested in buying a car soon) and think your a great car dealer. However, I believe it will be helpful at this time if you get a bit more staight forward. I know sales men cannot be entirely straight forward because if buyers are to know all the truth they will probably not buy, but at this point the confidence level in you no matter how high it was should be reducing. There has bin plenty integrity issues involving you recently, and i don't believe that is good for any sales person even Inspired man

Thanks brother, we are constantly working on our weaknesses, we appreciate your comments, you seem like a level headed brother,

Thanks very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spanking Fresh Registered 2008 Hyundai Tucson Jeep [suv] For Sale! / 2000 California Benz C280 1.6 Million / Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla Ce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.