Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,304 members, 7,932,204 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps (25126 Views)

How To Escape The Friend Zone / How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone (guys) / Jobs Forum And Personal Blogspots. It Is Getting Out Of Hand Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by funshybam(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2014
my testimony is on the way grin grin grin cheesy

that babe go hear am .....#Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by djeoziv(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2014
No time for this roller coster thing called friendzone....

I learn my lesson early.... They snare u into it especially when u not the $3xing type cos they know u will give benefit and will want to be Mr nice.... After all nothing attached

Word of advice.... If u r a decent guy that don't believe in digging deep grin till marriage,.... Simply be on the hello-hi level,. Make Ur dutch - hustle bad.... Then when its time go straight to the point and get married..... cool

No time for bullshit....

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Most guys are just mundanely in the friendzone; I'm being kept safely in the friendzone: too much tact for an overly religious (spirikoko) chick I must confess. She never stops telling me how much she loves me and how much of a "best friend" I am. She'll say things like:

"I love you, but you have to get closer to God".

She makes me feel like I'm totally evil when she says that. For all I care, I'm one of the very few good guys out there, and I'm not saying that out of sheer narcissism. I see it as her own way of warding off any amorous contortion she might want to get into with me.

This same chick would ask me for advice on who to date and who not to. The whole thing has become enervating and I am beginning to withdraw; we still talk on phone though, but she does more of the calling now. In the spirit of penitence, I've been trying to get closer to God as she suggested. But owing to her incessant rejections, I don't feel ready for a relationship anymore & I hope to withdraw totally. We seem good together, Ive got great plans for us, but she prefers us as being friends. Right now, I've got my mind & focus on something else. It's her loss, in all candor.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ibrahym47(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2014
u get stuck in friend zone because u don't know what you want. #teamsharpguy#

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Sike(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2014
zeemoore:
Most of them didn't get friendzoned by the girls
They decided to friendzone themselves, hoping for a miracle to happen

A girl tells you she can't date you and can only be your friend and you are like ' I won't give up on you, I'll be right here by your side when you finally get dumped by that d^ckhead
You start playing the role of a fool in love, you switch to your mumu mode grin
Two months...four months...eight months gone and she didn't get dumped by the d^ckhead
You wake up one day to discover you wasted eight months doing 'I fit die untop your matter eh baby o' and the babe sef no gree give you face grin
You start telling anyone who cares to listen how a particular girl friendzoned you when you actually friendzoned yourself grin
hahaha. U guys r too wicked!
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by adetonaz(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2014
tophee: FRIEND ZONE,this is the
Worst zone ever,I remember my 1st n only friendzone,u get words lyk dear,thanx sweet and u start giving ursef hope,u try 2 make the
Next move and the answer is still no
guy u are seriously on point here it happened to me but I moved on though cos ain't got time for any shit

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by bonna4u(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2014
So many threads on 'friendzone' lately. What week is this? Zonal week?

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Sanchez01: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2014
Nairalanders, please I need your help this morning... Kindly check: https://www.nairaland.com/1809479/poetry-again-sanchez01-need-nairalanders#24628022
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by indoorlove(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2014
I know we are quick to judge when we see a guy who's just friend with a girl as a fool or he's is being friend zoned But in reality not all these guys want to really have something to do with those girls. There is nothing wrong in sincere friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Oahray: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Jaybee grin
grin grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Oahray: grin grin
grin grin abeg make una free dat girl naw
She's been playing her cards well afterall

cheesy

I jes pity dat guy wey im name start with O
grin grin grin
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Olusanya333(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
I prefer the friend Zone. Ask me for me u may not see me again.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Olusanya333(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
I prefer the friend Zone. Ask me for more u may not see me again. cool
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2014
Most gals that have friendzoned me, later comes after me.
I dont know if i should call it magic,buh i think is from the fews steps the OP pasted.
That makes me a playboi.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Jeanfortune(f): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2014
watchthisposter: 7 steps?

1 easy step to get out of the friendzone.

Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say "she's not into me" 77 times. At the end dress up, go out and meet other people/get a life and stop obsessing. Works every time.

hahahaha.... guy u harsh o, seems like u r angry at d OP's seven steps

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by DikSin(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: thank you. I thought I was the only one who noticed. So so childish.

#MustYouOpenTheThread undecided
#MustYouComment undecided

Mtchwee..
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2014
DikSin:

#MustYouOpenTheThread undecided
#MustYouComment undecided

Mtchwee..

Abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ceaser: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2014
NosaHenry:

Easier said than done. cos she will call on you and said, what have i done, you done care about me anymore. what will you say

Gal: Hello Akpos, you don't call me again, have I done anything wrong? You are not caring anymore.
Akpos: Heya Chika, it's not like that o. It's just that I've been busy of late. Besides, I was gonna call you on some very exciting news. Guess what?
Gal: What is it? You know I'm not good at guessing nau.
Akpos: Okay. Okay. I just met a girl and she's so into me. I wanna arrange for you to meet her. When are you gona be free?
Gal: (Shocked and stammering) err, okay. But but....
Akpos (interjects) no buts. You're gonna like her. Besides I need your assessment and opinion of her. I could also make use of some advice too you know, the girls' stuff and all. I was thinking of buying her something nice but haven't the slightest idea so you're gonna help me out on that, right? Will Thursday be okay?
Chika: err, okay. Maybe I'll.....
Akpos (interjects again) oh, I'm so glad you agreed. I know I can count on you "baby girl". See you on Thursday.
Chika: (thinking) eewo! Akpos don get babe? Wetin go come be my own fate now o? So another babe go come dey enjoy all the friendship and attention of this nice guy, na to do my best to scatter this relationship o.
Meanwhile back at Akpos' place: Yeye girl. She think say I be mumu wey het shoulder to cry on but wey nor get hand to rub body? Friend zone ko, mumu zone ni.

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by singlefade25(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: Sometimes i struggle to be on the friendzone, i am not really commited enough to date so, in school, i prefer make gal put me for friend zone, cus wen i invite dem come my room come watch that their favourite movie, dem dey always come, and omo me na dat bad guy wey dey prey on the natural weakness of a lady, i always give them the right atmosphere, crank up my AC, to the highest and make sure say i nor keep any blanket around or pillow for her to cuddle, omo after 30min inside the cold room na she go dey want warmth and once i notice am, na to just cuddle her from back,normally she go wan mumu, but based on the cold her human instinct go accept the cuddling, and before you know it,"BAM" one thing leads to many other things, omo forget friend zone, me dey call am, "friendxone"
u b confirm bad guy, in fact, I knw hw 2 deal wit ur type. I will put u in the mood, b4 u knw it, I'm on my way out.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by ayukdaboss(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2014
singlefade25: u b confirm bad guy, in fact, I knw hw 2 deal wit ur type. I will put u in the mood, b4 u knw it, I'm on my way out.

Wash undecided
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by singlefade25(f): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2014
ebosse: Let me give y'all (guys) a story which may help you get out of the friendzone (if u follow this line you may never end up in the friend zone )

I met this girl back then in school, she was in 100level while I was in finals , we both went for evening Mass( catholic Church) that day, she was putting on a jean trousers y I was late so we met outside cos we both couldnt go in. Anyways we talked & joked a bit and of course she gave me her number and we became friends.. I noticed our friendship was going towards the friend zone direction which wasn't were I wanted it to go.. So I made my move like this >>>>

I went to her place ( which I normally do since we started hanging out) she wanted to cook something but we eventually decided to go get something outside instead.. On our way (we were walking side-by-side) I retreated a bit to make her get in front of me, she noticed and ask me y I did that I told her I decided to stay behind her to watch her A*ss move y she walks (I said this in the most polite way possible) ofcos she was offended about the comment but I just apologized nonchalantly n the moment passed.

The next day I went to her place , I took the con*dom In my wallet out and put it in my front pocket purposely b4 going. While we were discussing I pretend as if I wanted to to take something out ofthat pocket , instead I brought out the CD knowingly she saw it and ask me y I carry Con*doms around I told her that I'm human and I know anything can happen anytime anywhere so I've to be always ready...

Anyway to cut a long story short , I continually pulled stunts like those I mentioned... Every stunt I pulled affected her mentally in the sense that she gradually stopped seeing me as a guy whos fun to hang with but a guy who wud be a good fvck... Eventually she made the move (yea, she did) from then on we became chatting buddies @ times and fvckin buddies @ other times.. Fortunately & unfortunately I graduated. We both moved on.End of story.

True story!!!

Moral of the story : Be nice but raw , cool but annoying . outspoken but polite and every other thing would fall in place.
bad boi, na wa o.
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by UjSizzle(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Jaybee grin
grin Nah. My booboo is purrfect kiss
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by kingphilip(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Congratulations op for the fp thingy
I just de wait make de treat me same for other side

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by singlefade25(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Wash undecided
try me knw, u go taya. Wetin sef, can't I ve close friend who are guys. All of una wan chop clean mouth
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by singlefade25(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Wash undecided
try me now, u go taya. Wetin sef, can't I ve close friend who are guys. All of una wan chop clean mouth
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by youngice(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
my people there is a big difference btw male and female zoning.
do not be deceived by this nairaland girls they are all lieing
if the first picture doesnt convince u. try d second

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2014
Like for Realz mayne, stop the obsession
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Emilliw3m(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2014
I was once BMM zoned but now nairaland zoned.if u want bbm friends add 28956ee2

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Emma8043(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
singlefade25: u b confirm bad guy, in fact, I knw hw 2 deal wit ur type. I will put u in the mood, b4 u knw it, I'm on my way out.
Before ur on ur way out i go for don comfirm 2 solid round on top ur mata case close
#teamsharpguys#

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2014
watchthisposter:

Hmmm lemme see...

There was this one girl in school once, before I could/would ask her out, somehow we just hit if off and before I knew it I found myself in her room at night with her with me on her bed, just gisting about stuff - we were friends!... when she started asking me for advice on whether or not to date some guy who was asking her out I saw what was happening and sneakily orchestrated it so that we began to "drift" apart and stopped seeing each other so much, and the obsessing naturally eased over time.

*edit* did I mention she was wearing something really sexy? Everywhere was cool and quiet, we were alone in her room in school at night, just discussing.

If anybody thinks I'm going to bear that kind of torture just to be "friends", you are dead wrong.
grin You need the drug called "self-contro-quine". I've been friendzoned badly in different dimensions before. I just accepted my fate and immediately started seeing the babes as guys. No matter what you wear, I won't move. I don't mean indecent one o .

1 Like

Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by shizzleStar: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2014
50calibre: I can't be friend zoned, i haven't meet a girl capable of doing that to me because first of all, I'm not a nice guy.

I keep my cards close to my chest & play them at the right time. I don't keep girls as close friends maybe just general friends but not close friends.

If I make a safe but good enough move, and I don't get the right signal from you or you stall or show indecision, I delete you immediately and move on to the next, maybe even your friend.
This seem like the ultimate trick. Being nice has cost a lot of guys their sanity
Re: Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps by shizzleStar: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: Abeg this your friend zone insane theory go only work on calabar girls. And maybe on some old Igbo babes grin grin
Stop the nonsense!

You can make your comment without calling out any tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.