Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:38 PM

A Humble Request To My Telecom Service Providers - Mtn, Glo, Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Humble Request To My Telecom Service Providers - Mtn, Glo, Airtel (867 Views)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Annoying Messages Sent By Telecom Service Providers / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Humble Request To My Telecom Service Providers - Mtn, Glo, Airtel by Appswheel(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
On June 25, 2014 I made the request below to my mobile telecommunications service providers

“As a subscriber to your network, I demand that you put up a Value Added Service (VAS) that will enable subscribers track their missing phones - particularly phones purchased at your sales outlets. I will like to have your response to this request as soon as possible. Failure to respond to this will be construed as neglect, insensitivity”.

I made this request through the message feature on their facebook portals and also published it on my facebook fan page requesting fellow Nigerians to join me in making this demand.

Find their responses below

MTN NIGERIA:"Thanks for the suggestion, Babatunde. We are already working on this and will announce to all customers when such a service comes on board. Thanks".

Glo World: glo: "Your suggestion would be forwarded to the management."

Airtel Nigeria:"thank you for this post. Please be informed that your feedback is highly appreciated and equally noted. Thank you for choosing AIRTEL."

Etisalat representatives are yet to respond.

I believe with our collective resolve, we can make these telecommunication service providers put up reasonable Value Added Service, rather than extorting Nigerians with VAS like love msgs, unsolicited services.

What Next? let occupy their social media pages with our request. If we do this, you will be amazed at the result we would get. Lets do this guys!!!!

Find their URL's Social media portal links below
FACEBOOK
MTN NIGERIA
Glo World
Airtel Nigeria
Etisalat .

TWITTER

@MTNNG
@AirtelNigeria
@etisalat_9ja
@GlobacomLimited

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Upto 100 To 150k Online Monthly / Which Cheapest Iphone Unlock Service Do You Use? / How To Make Any File PDF Format On Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.