Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront (19636 Views)

Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Coach Steven Keshi Demands For 15million Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
SicilyNaija:

I understood your point, but let me ask you again is NFF from another country than Nigeria ?, where did they get the money from if not from the same government that is responsible for paying the salary of doctor's and lectures and other civil servants
Government should stop that especially as FIFA is saying government should not interfere. It is not complex at all government should hands off totally let them manage with what they get from FIFA
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by SicilyNaija: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko: Government should stop that especially as FIFA is saying government should not interfere. It is not complex at all government should hands off totally let them manage with what they get from FIFA

all the same 5m is ok, is for keshi to accept it or move on
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Abraham2013(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
honeric01: The article and the op forgot to mention the fact that Keshi pays his assistant coaches from his own pockets.
Bros dat na lie o! Daniel amohachi and ike shoroumu is been paid by d nff. D only person keshi pays 4rm his pocket is d togolese guy dat works wit him. It was stipulated in his contract dat nff will not pay any foreign coach he brings along wit him. Moreover many coaches pay must of dere extra staff 4rm dere pocket, so its no big deal.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
SicilyNaija:

all the same 5m is ok, is for keshi to accept it or move on
You are entitled to your opinion. What is ok will be determined by the market i.e if anyone else is prepared to pay Keshi what he is asking for or even more that is how it works it is not a "democracy" it is "MAKATE" as the Ibo man will say. If he he has a better offer he goes if not he dances to their tune.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by LivingSoul34: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
I do not know exactly why NFF are talking about retaining Keshi. The issue here is not about the money but the fact that the man is below average as a coach... Our best result in Brazil was beating Bosnia 1-0 after their legitimate goal was disallowed... In the group we found ourselves, only Naija could not beat Iran, even Bosnia who was only playing for national pride as at the time they met Bosnia won convincingly but super eagle under Keshi could not win them. It is true that Keshi holds the best record among our Indigenous Coaches but its obvious that the man has reached his limit. Pep Guardiola had to honourably leave Barcelona when he discovered that he had nothing new to bring to the team. I have nothing against Keshi, except that i know that he has done his best, no more, no less. No man can give what he does not have. For me NFF should just leave Keshi to go and face new challenge(s) else where, hopefully he will make us proud again...

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Abraham2013(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
Personally I tink keshi started well and ended badly. We should get our priorities right. Do we want a coach dat will win d nations cup 4 us and post an average performance in the world cup or confed cup, den we should keep keshi cos dat is only wat he can deliver. But if we want to win d nations cup n get to d semu final, den we should look beyond keshi cos he does not hav wat it takes to compete at d world stage. Same technical n tactical mistakes he made @ d confed cup is same mistake he made @ d world cup. A coach u abandon d players and formation dat won him d nations cup only to call up some part time footballer during d cup is not wat we need. If babatunde micheal, ucheabo, nwafor, ruben gabriel, were gud players, y did keshi not use dem to prosecute d world cup qualifying?
My final submission is dat nigeria should bring in a sound technical coach like micheal emenalo and sunday olishe working 2geda wit a coach 4rm d nigerian league like jonh ogu or garba manu.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
comon guys,keshi deserves the pay,u know if it is white coaches,they will earn more than this,so lets encourage ours

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by cheguevera: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
SCOLARI WILL BE A VERY GOOD REPLACEMENT FOR KESHI AS NIGERIA COACH
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ iwanbaoko
Oboabona's distribution from defense is very good. It was a shame that he only played 20 mins of this World Cup
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by ameer2: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
bizzlemie: $300,000 just for participating in the WC? $300,000?? shocked shocked

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?? shocked

Heck! Abeg, how do i get a coaching license?? I've gathered enough coaching experience with my 5-aside "monkey post" team grin
dis is jst cristiano ronaldos salary per week.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by prodiG(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan: Super Eagles coach, Stephen Keshi, has made a list of demands to the NFF as conditions to stay in the job. He reportedly made these demands following a meeting at the Aso Rock Villa with President Goodluck Jonathan.
His demands are:

-A new N10 million/month contract, which should be paid up-front.

-Reinstatement of his sacked assistant, Sylvanus Okpala.

-Complete independence from the NFF technical committee with respect to selecting players.

Meanwhile, Keshi earned around $300,000 as part of FIFA's largesse to the Nigerian team for its WC campaign.

http://odili.net/news/source/2014/jul/9/843.html
e be like say that man na thief.For him mind now he be mourinho.NFF should not fall for his cheap blackmail tactics.mtcheeew!
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Gynacologist(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: very long epistle...

*moves away from thread*
help me tel
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Gynacologist(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ayorh4you: WHY IS THIS GUY SO GREEDY? ABEG MK HIM GO JARE
i hate tat man' s gut....common team selection na wahala
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Gynacologist(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
HAH: Greedy man NFF should allow him to go and coach anywhere he want, to me their is nothing tactical about Keshi, infact that Ghanian coach is better than him. The only thing Keshi has is luck.

Moreover Nigeria was helped by the referee to qualify to the second round courtesy of the Bosnian wrongfully disallowed goal, if not we would have gone out at the group stage.

My major problem with Keshi is his ego.
u cn say tat again tat keshi is somhw related to gud luk veri lucki coach bat tactikali..zilch:::::
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by tonytony208(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
LivingSoul34: I do not know exactly why NFF are talking about retaining Keshi. The issue here is not about the money but the fact that the man is below average as a coach... Our best result in Brazil was beating Bosnia 1-0 after their legitimate goal was disallowed... In the group we found ourselves, only Naija could not beat Iran, even Bosnia who was only playing for national pride as at the time they met Bosnia won convincingly but super eagle under Keshi could not win them. It is true that Keshi holds the best record among our Indigenous Coaches but its obvious that the man has reached his limit. Pep Guardiola had to honourably leave Barcelona when he discovered that he had nothing new to bring to the team. I have nothing against Keshi, except that i know that he has done his best, no more, no less. No man can give what he does not have. For me NFF should just leave Keshi to go and face new challenge(s) else where, hopefully he will make us proud again...

i don't intend to be abusive, but your comment forces me to wonder if you turned your head upside down while watching SE WC matches. Any reasonable and sensible person will understand why SE couldn't beat iran and why bosnia did. Against SE, iran was defensive. It even took a late goal from messi for Argentina to beat them. Against bosnia, iran too wanted to play for a win. They therefore forgot about their initial defensive inclinations and went on attack, which earned them 1 goal. As a result, they left their defense open for bosnia to score 3 goals. If iran played against us the way they played against bosnia, then we would have won the match. And keshi has not lost touch at all. How many years had he spent with SE? Just 2 and a half. And were you expecting him to win against Argentina and France with almost entirely new team that had only been together for 3 weeks and with nff interference? Dont forget we actually had 3 scoring chances that were disallowed (a disallowed goal and 2 possible penalties) by the ref against france. If babatunde did not stop onazi's shot with his hand (against Argentina), the shot was heading for goal. This means our performance against Argentina was enough to earn us a draw and our performance against france was enough to earn us a win. Why can't pple think of continuity? How come we are ready to employ a new (and strange) coach with new ( and strange) tactics to start all over again? Believe me, this is one of the reasons nigeria as a nation dont move forward. Russian coach is the highest paid in the world but he never performed as well as keshi in WC, yet Russian FA is retaining him for continuity sake. What is now our own problem in nigeria. In actual fact, we deserve the unreliable kind of government we have; since even we the electorates cant reason sensibly most of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by ewosk: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
abeg if NFF wan retain Keshi make dem give am same or better package like LagerBACK or Bettin Vogts...

Unless NFF plan getting a World Class Winning Gaffer...Make dem comot press put their house together fast... Qualifiers dey for Sept oo

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by onoja12: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
his not a world class coach because his not whiteNigerians are there worse enemy in case you forgot draw the list of all the white coach's that have come to Nigerian,10million in not up to there salary and then tell me which of them has performed more than keshi

Prowizy2: What is this man feeling like?

He's not a world class coach he should go and sit down, like coach like player.

Like mikel like keshi
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Ayorh4you(m): 2:05am On Jul 13, 2014
Gynacologist: i hate tat man' s gut....common team selection na wahala

lol. hate is a strong word to use tho.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by DonaldGenes(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2014
CFCfan:
You never see anything. Russia's coach-Fabio Capello- is being paid $12 million per year
Russia is not Russia..They have got all the financial muscle to flex but NOT with Nigeria.
At least, If Keshi has brain hr should be able to exude a little bit of compassion and more considerate knowing the high rate of poverty and employment..And just b/c another coach somewhere in another country is paid $13m /Month doesn't mean Nigeria shouLD use the whole budget to pay Keshi.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by tonytony208(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Russia is not Russia..They have got all the financial muscle to flex but NOT with Nigeria.
At least, If Keshi has brain hr should be able to exude a little bit of compassion and more considerate knowing the high rate of poverty and employment..And just b/c another coach somewhere in another country is paid $13m /Month doesn't mean Nigeria shouLD use the whole budget to pay Keshi.

so u unreasonably label $300,000 as "the whole budget?" I think it is your national assembly members who eat up 40% of the budget (and are still asking for more) that should be considerate of poverty level and not keshi who is asking to be paid about 2% of what capello is earning.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by shizzle11(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2014
texazzpete:

I Have never understood you accursed imbecilic dolts. You want us to cower before Keshi because he just did the job Nigerian taxpayers pay him to do? For winning the nation's cup, he was richly rewarded with national honors, cars a d houses. What else do you want?

He already earns more than 240 times the average Nigerian earnings. Now they want to give him a raise. Is that not enough?

Maybe if all the medical doctors you are sent to say they will not treat you until they are paid the same as their counterparts in the UK you will understand.

As it stands, Keshi earns much more than the coaches of Costa Rica and Mexico, two countries that gave a better account of themselves Than the Super Eagles. Let him resign if he no Wan gree.
You are just a ret.ard, nothing but a repulsive iddiott.

Your inbred stewpidity is evident in your one-sided warped analogy in bolded. What about capello who got times 6 of what keshi got, yet bungled out in the first round, what about Del bosque et al. Keshi is/was about the 28 best/worst paid coach among the 32 in the world cup buy was among the best 16. And what is this baseless and iddiotic comparism you are making with the medical doctors? In what way is keshi asking to be payed thesame thing with his counterparts in other countries, have you converted N10m in dollars and it gave you $1,800.000 that capello is bein paid,you fool. Look at the pay-list adaobi provided and borrow yourself some brain.

And FYI, coaches are not rewarded with cars, house? it is their right, given to them as soon as they append their signature in the contract papers, ask capello, del bosque et al, did they beg for it? its obvious you are not even adequately informed, it is only in nigeria that when you ask for your right, it is seen as a favour/reward ofcourse only to myopic people like you.

i am done with you cos I have no time for twerps like you, buzz off with your incoherent jargons and warped analogy
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by naijanoni(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2014
Abraham2013: Personally I tink keshi started well and ended badly. We should get our priorities right. Do we want a coach dat will win d nations cup 4 us and post an average performance in the world cup or confed cup, den we should keep keshi cos dat is only wat he can deliver. But if we want to win d nations cup n get to d semu final, den we should look beyond keshi cos he does not hav wat it takes to compete at d world stage. Same technical n tactical mistakes he made @ d confed cup is same mistake he made @ d world cup. A coach u abandon d players and formation dat won him d nations cup only to call up some part time footballer during d cup is not wat we need. If babatunde micheal, ucheabo, nwafor, ruben gabriel, were gud players, y did keshi not use dem to prosecute d world cup qualifying?
My final submission is dat nigeria should bring in a sound technical coach like micheal emenalo and sunday olishe working 2geda wit a coach 4rm d nigerian league like jonh ogu or garba manu.
Lmao so oliseh emenalo are the coaches that would win the afcon and take nigeria to d semis ??.
I laugh in spanish.

How many teams have those 2 people coached ?.
FYI oliseh and emenalo have little or no coaching experience and u feel they would win d afcon and take nigeria to d WC semis ?
Its one thing to be a good analyst,its another to be a good coach.
Analyzing football on t.v is different from coaching a football team.
Some very poor coaches are good analysts.
Oliseh should coach one of the youth teams(U-17 or U-23) 1st to know wether he is a good coach or not.
Cos for now,we only know him to be a good football analyst.
If he succeeds with a junior team,then we can CONSIDER making him the coach of the senior team.Or he can be made assistant coach.
You cant just appoint someone with little coaching experience as the coach of the senior national team,same with emenalo.
Emenalo is just the sporting director at chelsea and also the chief scout.He is NOT a coach.
Emenalo and Oliseh are the kind of people you make Technical assistants NOT head coach.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by kaymolla(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2014
coded01: Nigerians and hypocrisy... grin embarassed grin

When i said this guy don't deserve to be our coach, people shouted "blue murder"... tongue grin grin --- Now the guy is greedy!

On a serious note, No National coach in this World earns that much but yet our coach wants to take Nigeria as a whole for ransom! For what? angry tongue angry

Does he want to sell Nigeria ni? grin tongue grin

Who gives a ............. abt him... grin tongue grin

Jus listen to urself 'no National team coach in this World eans that much'. I think U need to check Your facts before comin to NL to pour Your IGNORANCE
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by kaymolla(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2014
texazzpete: At 5 million Naira per month, Keshi was already paid more than 240 times the average Nigerian earnings. The new offer of N7m per month by the NFF shoots this even higher. He'd be greedy to turn this down.

I'm tired of dumb people babbling that he deserves more when they compare his salary to those of his foreign compatriots! Hypocrites, if doctors go on strike saying they want the same salaries as their counterparts in London, would you support them? Would you support a teacher strike if they wanted the same salaries their fellow teachers make in New York?

Nonsense, if Keshi doesn't like the 7m offer, let him resign

So 392,000 dollars translates to 5million naira....U're such a re*tard
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Abraham2013(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
naijanoni:
Lmao so oliseh emenalo are the coaches that would win the afcon and take nigeria to d semis ??.
I laugh in spanish.

How many teams have those 2 people coached ?.
FYI oliseh and emenalo have little or no coaching experience and u feel they would win d afcon and take nigeria to d WC semis ?
Its one thing to be a good analyst,its another to be a good coach.
Analyzing football on t.v is different from coaching a football team.
Some very poor coaches are good analysts.
Oliseh should coach one of the youth teams(U-17 or U-23) 1st to know wether he is a good coach or not.
Cos for now,we only know him to be a good football analyst.
If he succeeds with a junior team,then we can CONSIDER making him the coach of the senior team.Or he can be made assistant coach.
You cant just appoint someone with little coaching experience as the coach of the senior national team,same with emenalo.
Emenalo is just the sporting director at chelsea and also the chief scout.He is NOT a coach.
Emenalo and Oliseh are the kind of people you make Technical assistants NOT head coach.

How many U17 and U23 did keshi coach b4 he was made assistant to amodu?
How many coaching experience did pep guadiola had b4 he was made barca coach?
Wat r d functions of a sporting director dat makes u tink dat u don't need to b a gud coach b4 assuming dat position?
R u aware dat emenalo has work as a coach in d USA and Israel n also worked as assistant to carlo anccelotti?
R u aware dat emenalo has worked wit d best coaches in d world of football i.e avram grant, scolari, guus hiddink, AVB, di matteo, and currently wit mourinho?
How is it possible to analyzes wat u don't know?
Wat r d functions of chief scout dat makes u tink dat a chief will not make a gud coach?
Which role did AVB play while he was working wit mourinho?
If d sporting director and chief scout is an easy one, how come no other african hav assumed dat position in d EPL?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by coded01: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
kaymolla:

Jus listen to myself 'no National team coach in this World eans that much'. I think I need to check My facts before comin to NL to pour My IGNORANCE

I hear you... grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by blasterman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
LivingSoul34: I do not know exactly why NFF are talking about retaining Keshi. The issue here is not about the money but the fact that the man is below average as a coach... Our best result in Brazil was beating Bosnia 1-0 after their legitimate goal was disallowed... In the group we found ourselves, only Naija could not beat Iran, even Bosnia who was only playing for national pride as at the time they met Bosnia won convincingly but super eagle under Keshi could not win them. It is true that Keshi holds the best record among our Indigenous Coaches but its obvious that the man has reached his limit. Pep Guardiola had to honourably leave Barcelona when he discovered that he had nothing new to bring to the team. I have nothing against Keshi, except that i know that he has done his best, no more, no less. No man can give what he does not have. For me NFF should just leave Keshi to go and face new challenge(s) else where, hopefully he will make us proud again...

Even Argentina found it hard to beat Iran because they where using parking the bus system and them counter attack. Against Bosnia they had to change to an attacking format because they had a chance to qualify if Nigeria was beaten comprehensively by Argentina. A prophet is never apreciated at home. U have to have continuity i beleive the SE is changing with the infusion of new players like Babatunde , Ezekiel and Leon Balogun we would get their eventually but Rome was not built in a day. The Same stupid NFA or NFF were paying

Westehoff $40000 per month tax free plus other incentives

Bonfere Jo $40000 per month tax free plus other incentives

Bora

monthly salary of $35,000 tax free.

`$100,000 for signing the contract, $50,000 will accrue to him if
Nigeria win any first-round match, $75,000 if we reach the semifinals and
$150,000 if we get to the final. If Nigeria w0n the World Cup, Milutinovic
would receive $250,000,'' He got to second round so do the maths (2wins in98 wc)

Berti Vogts

200000 monthly tax free

Largerback

200,000 dollars a month tax free

Now NFF has been paying this amount before to other foreign coaches who cannot live in Nigeria where No security, No electricity, Kidnapping, BOko haram . SO wat keshi is asking for is not new and is what the positon accrues

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by naijanoni(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abraham2013:
How many U17 and U23 did keshi coach b4 he was made assistant to amodu?
How many coaching experience did pep guadiola had b4 he was made barca coach?
Wat r d functions of a sporting director dat makes u tink dat u don't need to b a gud coach b4 assuming dat position?
R u aware dat emenalo has work as a coach in d USA and Israel n also worked as assistant to carlo anccelotti?
R u aware dat emenalo has worked wit d best coaches in d world of football i.e avram grant, scolari, guus hiddink, AVB, di matteo, and currently wit mourinho?
How is it possible to analyzes wat u don't know?
Wat r d functions of chief scout dat makes u tink dat a chief will not make a gud coach?
Which role did AVB play while he was working wit mourinho?
If d sporting director and chief scout is an easy one, how come no other african hav assumed dat position in d EPL?
keshi started as an assistant.he wasnt made d head coach straight.thats how it should be.Like i said The likes of emenalo oliseh should start as assistants 1st,not head coach.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Abraham2013(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
naijanoni:
keshi started as an assistant.he wasnt made d head coach straight.thats how it should be.Like i said The likes of emenalo oliseh should start as assistants 1st,not head coach.
Dey should start as assistant to who, Keshi or amodu?
So 4 ur mind now, emenalo will come n be assistant to keshi? Its just like asking mourinho to be assistant to van gaal again. Even in ur wildest dreams, it will not happen. If ur keshi is technically sound, let him get a job wit any European club or work as a FIFA technical instructor make we see.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by naijanoni(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Abraham2013:
Dey should start as assistant to who, Keshi or amodu?
So 4 ur mind now, emenalo will come n be assistant to keshi? Its just like asking mourinho to be assistant to van gaal again. Even in ur wildest dreams, it will not happen. If ur keshi is technically sound, let him get a job wit any European club or work as a FIFA technical instructor make we see.
Wonder why u cant understand what im saying.
First of all i didnt say they should be assistant to keshi.Secondly
Does emenalo coach players at chelsea ?.
He is the sporting director.Only in charge of scouting players and transfers.
That is far different from coaching a group of players of different kinds.
That he is a good scout doesnt mean he'll make a good coach.
Has he ever coached ANY football club or team and succeeded in d past ?.
Same with oliseh.
The likes of Jaime redknapp and Gary Lineker are also great football analysts even better.
But that doesnt mean they'll make good coaches.
You'll hardly hear england fans calling for them to be coaches.
Anybody can analyze football according to his own opinion,but not everybody can manage a group of players.You think
Coaching is just about tactics ?.

I dont think
Emenalo would even agree to coach nigeria.
He is a sporting director and thats his line,might not be coaching.
He is the kind of person u make NFF president not COACH.
On oliseh,if he's too big to be assistant coach or coach the youth teams for a start,then we dont need him.
I'll rather have siasia who is experienced in the coaching line as head coach than those two.
Or best appoint a tested foreing coach.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Abraham2013(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
naijanoni:
Wonder why u cant understand what im saying.
First of all i didnt say they should be assistant to keshi.Secondly
Does emenalo coach players at chelsea ?.
He is the sporting director.Only in charge of scouting players and transfers.
That is far different from coaching a group of players of different kinds.
That he is a good scout doesnt mean he'll make a good coach.
Has he ever coached ANY football club or team and succeeded in d past ?.
Same with oliseh.
The likes of Jaime redknapp and Gary Lineker are also great football analysts even better.
But that doesnt mean they'll make good coaches.
You'll hardly hear england fans calling for them to be coaches.
Anybody can analyze football according to his own opinion,but not everybody can manage a group of players.You think
Coaching is just about tactics ?.

I dont think
Emenalo would even agree to coach nigeria.
He is a sporting director and thats his line,might not be coaching.
He is the kind of person u make NFF president not COACH.
On oliseh,if he's too big to be assistant coach or coach the youth teams for a start,then we dont need him.
I'll rather have siasia who is experienced in the coaching line as head coach than those two.
Or best appoint a tested foreing coach.
Bros try n use google and find out. Micheal emenalo worked as assistant coach to carlo ancelotti between october 2011 to may 2012, he worked wit youth teams in Israel ( dat was were met avram grant) and USA. Also b4 becoming d sporting director, he was d chief opposition scout 4 chelsea meaning dat he studies other teams and filing in his report to d head coach b4 d match is played. He attends technical meetings as d coach plans his team based on his report. Dat was d same job AVB did 4 mourinho, dat was also d same job mourinho did 4 late sir bobby robson and van gaal in his early dayz. So u see he has worked as a youth coach, opposition scout, chief scout, assistant coach and finally sporting director. Wat other qualifications do u want?
As 4 olishe, I would not recommend him been an assistant to keshi cos it will not work. Keshi does not take advice 4rm anybody. Keshi himself will not agree to work wit olishe.
As I said earlier, keshi has tried his best, buh his best is not gud enough for nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton Stay Up On A Dramatic PL Final Day, While Leicester And Leeds Relegated / Samuel Okwaraji's 52nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / How Rwanda's Victory Over South Africa Can Help Super Eagles Qualify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.