Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,847 members, 7,909,192 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay (1373 Views)

Which Country Is It Easy To Get A Visa / Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by cityhood: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Plz apologies but I just needed to know wish country is okay to work and stay any country in europe or u.s.a
Just needed some one to advice me on it
And any friendly country
Thanks hause.
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by redcliff: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by shaboti: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
canada
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by slimthugchimee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
cityhood: Plz apologies but I just needed to know wish country is okay to work and stay any country in europe or u.s.a
Just needed some one to advice me on it
And any friendly country
Thanks hause.
smh for u
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by acenazt: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Google it man you will fine reliable options.
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by DJDOLA(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ghana
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by adebasket97: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fiji Island
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by fittty(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Obalende angry

1 Like

Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by tayor3(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
mauritius
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by cityhood: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
Okay tnks for all ur!
How about dubai have been hering work and stay tins at dubai
Hws that syde?
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by flexxyworld(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
@tayor.. People talking abt mauritus lately? Do you school there?
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by cityhood: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
But weres is even maurintus?
I dnt tink have heard that country name before!
Plz hause I nee full infors about them!
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by gmacnoms(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2014
cityhood: But weres is even maurintus?
GBAGAUN!!!!!!!
Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by gmacnoms(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2014
cityhood: But weres is even maurintus?
Na ORE i recommend 4u o

1 Like

Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by holyghostfire: 3:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Borno

1 Like

Re: Plz Haus Which Country Is Okay For Some One To Work And Stay by ibe003(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Guinea or Botswana but don't Cary ebola virus come 9ija

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Kaduna Flight Cost How Much? / Moving To Scotland / Are They Tired Or Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.