Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,485 members, 7,917,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? (4218 Views)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Where Is The Ibaka Sea Port That Akpabio Promised? / Why Has Gov Akpabio Abandoned The Ibaka Deep Seaport Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Any news ??
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
How far?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by tit(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
helllo?
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by meforyou1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
iwonbaoko: After years of fantasy and chest beating 2015 is round the corner and Akpabio will leave. Where is the deep seaport that he so much boasted about?
where is 4th mainland bridge? Where are lekki airport and seaport? Where is lagos to Senegal super highway?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by onyeokwu: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
iwonbaoko: How far?
tit: helllo?
iwonbaoko: Any news ??

the sea port is in limbo grin grin grin grin grin

now smile ur evil imagination isworking hahaha cool cool cool cool
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Abagworo(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Same story. Today they blame Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Vision less governors. Projects get priority they don't know. Is Sheraton hotel more important than a deep seaport that needs ni dredging. I Just Hope akpabio'S Boy UDom Will Focus On That Sea Port For The First 4 years Of His Term. This is called visionary leaders. Barcanista these are things you should table your leaders to do. Apparently yoruba governors are more visionary.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Macjive01
ezeagu
calculia
onenaira6
obiagu1
naijaking
altwireles
Nnemuka
knowledgeable
scholes007

you f00ls should come over here. This thread was created months ago when we were asking apabio and jonathan for the sea port he promised you losers. Today you b.stards are blaiming the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
waternogetenemy:
Gov Akpabio at least work should start before u leave office.
Work hasnt started and the thief is about to leave office

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gwales: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
In another news they are blaming the Yoruba for the non finish of the seaport

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
gwales:
In another news they are blaming the Yoruba for the non finish of the seaport
my brother the thing just tire me

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by codedslayer: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yet those headless chimps from the Southeast are blaming the Yorubas for there misfortune. Bunch of cursed mofos

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by ubyways(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
oduastates:
Performer ko , performer ni ?
Performer with the number of his kinsmen doing houseboy and gatemen increasing across the country year in year out,in spite of all the money in that state.
Amechi wey dey rivers for there , I take my koro koro eyes dey see river state master/PHD student population dey increase for America year in year out.this one dey talk about person wey dey produce houseboy and house girl .
Right now , akpabio's latest ibaka seaport is bribing to get a adamawa governor impeached.

I beggi, next story.
I guess one of Akpabio's kingsmen was the nanny from OLX that was involved in kidnapping her employer's children? u are the dumbest person on this site referring AKS ppl as gate men and house boys. look inward, is ur relations better of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why Nnamdi Kalu Must Be Stopped Now!! / UK Warn Buhari:Using Military Confrontation In Niger Delta Could End In disaster / What Is The Meaning Of “lagos?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.