Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) (5066 Views)

13 Actual Facts About The Titanic That Will Shock You! (with Pictures). / NUC Dismisses The 11 Years Policy For The Training Of Medical Students / 2015 UTME: 11 Most Sought After Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Quelme: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sijioke: Gone are those days when russia and france were the best.
Russia i know France am not sure of.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Ghost01(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
I think North Korea should be on the list.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by OCTAVO: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wow! Very informative.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Rdduite(m): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
shakol91: Nigeria,Ghana, number 1 and 2 in ode shi

Sure you've made my mad day lighter
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Nostalgia21(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2014
India seriously?

1 Like

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by ezendiezetony: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Kingharzyz: where is naija ?

Playing around maidugiri very far from sambisa forest.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Sijioke(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2014
Nostalgia21: India seriously?
do you know that sometime ago, it is impossible to watch a indian movie and not see at least 2 millitary men acting with their clothes on, why? Most of them are in millitary. THANKS.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2014
Why spend so much on the military when peace is free. The world needs to engage in peace talks and save the billions to help the poor countries.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Nostalgia21(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Sijioke: do you know that sometime ago, it is impossible to watch a indian movie and not see at least 2 millitary men acting with their clothes on, why? Most of them are in millitary. THANKS.
ok. Na true sha
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Yomieluv: America remains number one,that country is truly God's own country...with their huge budget,almost x10 of Nigeria. it will take a long time before USA is displaced as the super power..I love that country...
hehe....
You must be kidding me...
God's own country you said?
...god of violence, invation, surbodination or which god?

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by ElNur1: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Nawaooo

upon all d weapons wey russia get, dey no be No. 1..

but America still dey fear Russia tho.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Sijioke(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Quelme: Russia i know France am not sure of.
now you know.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by ChristineC: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
All countries in the world power grade have mutual respect for one another because any war will be catastrophic for them all.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by kayce911(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
USA is better than Russia

2 Likes

Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Sijioke(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Moderators encourage me by putting it on the Front page
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by daryoor(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
korea +Japan +israel= America's prostitute
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by daryoor(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
kayce911: USA is better than Russia

yes.

but i thank god for Russia if not america will be going around fighting selfish wars to d detriment of everyone else. syria would have been where libya and iraq is right now if not for russia ... in a chaotic sectarian crisis.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by CyrusLevi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Adrenaline123: Did I see India in that list, India powerful than Isreal, una neva start undecided
You need serious beating,can't u read.Hian.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by CyrusLevi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Quelme: mediocre training..? seriously that's a big joke...
It's not,you should dig more on why the site specifically noted that.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by CyrusLevi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Billyonaire: Why spend so much on the military when peace is free. The world needs to engage in peace talks and save the billions to help the poor countries.
Hitler(s) may rise again,that's why.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by Quelme: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
CyrusLevi: It's not,you should dig more on why the site specifically noted that.
the Americans can never see anything good about Rossiya... But in reality, Rossiya is still ahead by a mile...
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by ayobase(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
and Israel, that small contry that wanna be wiped off the map remains a mystery.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by kayce911(f): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2014
daryoor:

yes.

but i thank god for Russia if not america will be going around fighting selfish wars to d detriment of everyone else. syria would have been where libya and iraq is right now if not for russia ... in a chaotic sectarian crisis.
if Russia enjoys half of the leaverage america has, u would have known the test of fire. the angel u knw is far better than the devil u dont knw. ask Georgia they might enlighten u more............

RUSSIANS are far bullies than the yanks.
Re: The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World (with pictures) by daryoor(m): 3:16am On Jul 14, 2014
kayce911: if Russia enjoys half of the leaverage america has, u would have known the test of fire. the angel u knw is far better than the devil u dont knw. ask Georgia they might enlighten u more............

RUSSIANS are far bullies than the yanks.
yes i agreee, na apc- pdp, two of dem na thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Schools That Take Lower Credit For Direct Entry: / First Name, Middle Name And Last Name / Usman Dan Fodio University Builds N321 Million Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.