Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pictures: Ghana Movie Producer Who Sleeps With Girls For Movie Roles Arrested. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Ghana Movie Producer Who Sleeps With Girls For Movie Roles Arrested. (5233 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Strip To Their Pants & Bra For Movie Scene (photos) / Emeka Ike Lists Producers Who Sleep With Actresses Inexchange For Movie Roles / How My Big Buttocks Get Me Movie Roles-actress Iyabo Oko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Ghana Movie Producer Who Sleeps With Girls For Movie Roles Arrested. by StevinMorgan(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
I was surfing on twitter when i saw this news that a randy Ghanaian movie producer was recently arrested for having carnal knowledge of young aspiring actresses in exchange for movie roles His got busted when he deceived a 17-year-old girl from a wealthy family. He promised her a role in a popular upcoming movie.

He allegedly slept with the girl two times daily for a period of 2 months promising to give her a lead role.

Sadly the young girl never got her wish in the promised movie. She reported the case to her father. The angry dad stormed the producer’s house with policemen.

The randy film maker was promptly arrested. To their surprise, on getting to his house, they caught him sleeping with another aspiring actress.

See photos below from his arrest..
Girls na waoo for una self, Gods time is the best.

Re: Pictures: Ghana Movie Producer Who Sleeps With Girls For Movie Roles Arrested. by 1stola: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
All whores are girls but, not all girls are LovePeddler.
Sharp guy don fall but at least, him don enjoy na grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Davido Did To His Fans For Money Sake At The Airport As He Arrived(pic, / The Expensive Life Of Emmanuella & Mark Angel | Net Worth / Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.