Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

can you do this to your man ? shoking!!!(e-mage) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can you do this to your man ? shoking!!!(e-mage) (847 Views)

Three Gay Men Weds In World’s Trio Same S Ex Marriage (SHOKING PHOTOS) / Popular Nairalander Hang Out With Frank Edoho ;) ( E-mage) / Nairaland Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys; Expose!!! (e-mage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

can you do this to your man ? shoking!!!(e-mage) by BRAV0O(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
One of my friend find himself in this kind of circumstance please advice him on what to do.

He love this girl so much but she's a kind of person that always doesn't want to see him with any of his friends, she complain of some of his friends that live some kind of rough lifestyle,(she's on point on that,anyway.) drinking bear habit, carrying different kind of women. he's a good looking handsome guy(bobo), he has so many female friends but this guy keep up with it in the sense that he wouldn't want hurt her feelings he rather stick with her, they do almost everything together in shut in any area of their life it was always just the two of them, she's like no calls, no pings no special outing and all that.
It was on the day he mark his birthday he find out he as being so disconnected from all of his friends, he has almost 200 friends on his bbm list, non wish him happy birthday and about 150 on his facebook page not even a single beep of that too, no call no text messages even his best friends that they grew up together pretend as if they've forgotten his birthday.
My guy realize his mistake.
Since he meet this girl he as not being chatting, calling or hanging out with any of his friends the way he use to unlike before that he even have 5 nd 6 female friends they normally rob heart together, he as totally lost all of his connection with his friends so he now decided to start reaching out to them by chatting them up, calling and always keep in touch with any activities that involve being friendly with his friends.
All this cause him big trouble , the girl start complaining that he spend so much time pinging and chatting she take it for cheating, meanwhile all his friends have started calling him to check on him , my guy(padi) is so confused right now please advice him on what to do.
He's now staggering between two opinion; " my friends or my love life" ?
she's now threatening him seriously that he must not be in-contact with any of his friends especially female friends.

He's following the tread...

(1) (Reply)

Your Three Greatest Qualities For An Ideal Spouse / Please Help!!! My Gf Wants To Dump Me.matured ADVICE. / 8 Powerful Secrets To Strike Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Taxi, Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.