Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? (1378 Views)

PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) / Scarcity Of Bread Hits Kano As Bakers Embark On Strike / Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Beazy(f): 2:44am On Jul 13, 2014
I have noticed that many people always choose not to eat the first slice of bread. When I asked some of these people they told me its because its the most ugliest.
I tend to agree a bit but not satisfied.
Let us share our thought on this…Why do Many People skip the First & Last Slice of Bread?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2014
I don't.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Beazy(f): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: I don't.
so yhu eat everythinq...*winks*
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Sijo01(f): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Slice of bread for politics.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2014
The first slice is usually small (very small), and you get this impression that it is the cover for the bread, and a cover can be dirty at times!
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Chubhie: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2014
LOL. I just asked my subconscious mind why I do that and all it could whisper to me is-The first slice serves as the CAP... Maybe, same theory it applies to me about chicken head and fish head you do away with. I can't seem to find any logical reasoning not to attack a loaf and take no prisoner. Awaiting contributions from nutritionist, traditionalist,spiritualists and tithe preachers to make an informed decision on this matter.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2014
When I open a pack of bread I skip the first piece, because it is ugly.. cry
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by lonelydora: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2014
I skip the 1st slice for all breads except Gibsco bread

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2014
wazoboy: The first slice is usually small (very small), and you get this impression that it is the cover for the bread, and a cover can be dirty at times!
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by juman(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2014
I eat every slices.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by okirewaju(f): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2014
I don't even know why self smiley
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2014
Beazy: so yhu eat everythinq...*winks*
Yes B
Re: Question Of The Day:- Why Do Many People Skip The First Slice Of Bread? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2014
I thought it was only me oh!

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be The President Of Nigeria Come 2015? / Photos: Zamfara State Governor's Daughter Set To Wed / The North Should Hold Amaechi Responsible, If My Husband Dies" Aishabuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.