Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State. (1176 Views)

CBN Allows New Businesses Borrow From N220bn MSME Fund / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Hello and good morning fellows.

If you are a young graduate (ND, HND, NCE, Degree) based in Kaduna state, and you have a business you want to expand, or you want to start a new business but lack funds to execute that idea of yours, the Kaduna state government has come to your aid.

You can apply for as much as N2,000,000 without collateral.

The arrangement is a partnership between the state government and Bank Of Industry (BOI). The state government provides 1 billion naira, and BOI also provides 1 billion naira, while the state government will guarantee the funds.

Farmers (livestock, crop, etc) aren't left out. The state government has also partnered with Bank Of Agriculture (BOA) to provide a sum of 1 billion naira to practising/intending farmers. Similarly, the state government provides 50% of the funds, while BOA provides the remaining 50%.

The state government accepts the loan applications, processes and approves it, while the bank(s) endorses, disburse and manage the loan repayment. Repayment period is 2-3 years.

The likelyhood of your loan bn approved is if you apply for less than a million naira. You and I know the government will prefer to give out 2million naira to four people than to give the same amount to 1 or 2 persons.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: 2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State. by grownaira: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2014
Nice initiative
Re: 2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State. by ashboy: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2014
i am in kaduna pl where do i aply to
Re: 2 To 3 Billion Naira Loan To MSME In Kaduna State. by ekehopp: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
trghfbvcdf

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Customised NYSC Metal Tags In Lagos In Large Quantity / I Can Build An Ecommerce Android App For You / Firstbank’s N410bn Earnings Leads As Tier 1 Banks Results Tumble In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.