Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,050 members, 7,909,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] (46136 Views)

Joshua Agai - A Male Model Releases More Pictures / Joshua Agai - Nigerian Male Model - (photos) / Jim Iyke Vs Male Model: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by realsammie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
ralphbalotelli: google the pix ode

I guess u re satisfy now by calling me `ode'.
U re a newbie here so no need exchanging words with u.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore: He has a striking resemblance with the "white" Jesus.
grin
cheesy lol
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by MEILYN(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire: because of some stûpid competition (free nasco biscuit??) you are spamming the forum asking people to put their personal info in some foreign website ..... Why don't you just fill it up your gad-dam-sef fööl.
hmmmmmm. Suit yourself
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Damyion(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bawsse: mtsweee.... my ntata has more muscles than this guy
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Damyion(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jesus! Really?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
robinicule: a different version of urself?

More like it wink
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by robinicule(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Feedmemore:

More like it wink
cool owkay i grab....
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire:
True talk ... and it's mostly the case in all races/cultures.

Ok ....I will have to alert my doppelgänger about this alter ego wink

True that.

Better do, my alter ego can't wait...
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by AshleyBorha(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Study in Bénin and become a bilingual. Registration is now on at the federal university
of Abomey-calavi for 2014/2015 session:
Available program for english students:
B.A Linguistics and translation
B.A Chinese ( beginners and scholarship to
study in china upon successful completion)
duration: 3years
Tuition For Chinese: #60,000 naira/year
Tuition for linguistics: #90,000/year
Registration fee: #60,000
Admission requirements:
1. Minimum of 6credits in waec ( any subject
but a sitting)
2. Original birth certificate
3. International passport
4. Two waec scratch cards
NB: Only original waec certificate is accepted
For enquiries, contact;
call: +229 65834206
Whatsapp: 08141289768
Email: flojeshola@gmail.com.
Admission is always guarantee.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by BankuTilapia2: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed

Utter nonsense hv u seen Jesus before?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by intergral(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Any white man weh leave long hair and long beard dry resemble Jesus?............... What if Jesus is more handsome than all this portrayed men?
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by mstik(f): 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
I clicked ok
robinicule: am hotter than this guy
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by azezola(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Look at fools, they think Jesus is a white man, that's why black people never evolved, ode people.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by kobonaire(m): 3:08am On Jul 22, 2014
Feedmemore: ..Better do, my alter ego can't wait...
Special Delivery cool
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by akwunmi(m): 3:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Yahoo1: ...and you know how jesus looks?
love ur quote jor......
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 22, 2014
nikkypearl:
We are talking money,u are talking girls
Shake my b**bs 4u
Shake my boobs for 4u shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by temmym4(m): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Am sorry, but didn't find anything sexy about the forest on his chin. it s rainy season o, make he cut the tick grass before snakes and deadly creatures turn it to a habitat.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Gudintent: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2014
I will do him

Without the beards grin

Love the cheekbones
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by ogaju007(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
kizbad: I wish I look like this guy..would have had enough girls on my palm looool

Work hard, dream big, hope for the best and you can have any girl you want...... almost sha.... wink
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2014
kizbad: I wish I look like this guy..would have had enough girls on my palm looool

mtcheeeew... d guy nor fine sef...

seriously...
ona go jus dey swallow anyfin dem tel ona smhw sad
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by drogs(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2014
. Enough girls on your palm?mtcheeew. Thrash... Kid, don't you have some homework to do? Ds forum is meant for adults
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by billyG(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Has anyone seen Jesus b4? or know how Jesus look like
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Onyiido: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bad son grin
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Godonok: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hes cute tho bt his beards? F9
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Abconcepts: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like jesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed
who has seen Christ before? Basing Christ looks on those xtain films you watched? Pls grow up.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Mcbalogun: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
hot nigerian celebrity nude picture http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/ (link securised by admin)
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Neroanna: Really looks like J angry angry cryesus ;Dhe is cute though but erm...beard? lipsrsealed
how does Jesus look like? dont confuse what u see on tv to be reality
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by segunbanks: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by princedupe(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexylogan: Jim Caviezel who starred in "Passion of the Christ" is finer.
dis 1 no smell ben
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Bigsteveg(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014

Upload a picture of white Jesus and let us be the judge.
Re: Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] by Feedmemore(f): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
kobonaire: Special Delivery cool

Got ur delivery, thanks indeed! If you know how much i love flowers, but not in pic form lol. Mail a white rose to me and make my day. #justjoking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) / Pictures Of People Who Don't Seem To Understand How Cloth Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.