Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women (27460 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by jkendy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
sterrylicious: Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ Cўβ宆€η†Z.TЌ FOR WAEC GCE 2014 SURE RUNS. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS ALSO
Someone pls call 911.......
Terry Gians now on NL
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by experimentist: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Wea you see her pics

Baba, nawa for you o. undecided
No dey do like ju man... If you see huglee moniker you no go knw?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: No dey do like ju man... If you see huglee moniker you no go knw?

This guy funny!! I swear down. grin grin grin

You don experiment her moniker bah? grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by nanhilicious(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
So true... I am a lucky beneficiary of their largesse,kindness and what Hλ√ǝ u...What can a fine gurl do? cheesy.. On the other hand, there are some other guys who become all "harsh" and "mean" to pretty gurls... Don't mind 'em, they are burning inside tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by jkendy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Vivipop: Not all men behave better when around a beautiful woman. Some of them are out there to humiliate women they see as Beautiful. I met one of such men when in school. I went to register for a course outside my dept. It was on a hot day and the queue was long and discouraging. I stood behind the last person,respecting myself and patiently waiting for my turn.This young Graduate assistant singled me out from the crowd and sent me on a stupid errand. I respected the fact that he was incharge of the registration ,and I didn't want any trouble. When I came back,he told me to come back the next day,"I'm tired",he said. I was so furious I refused going back there the next day. When I went there two days letter,he refused to attend to me on the grounds that I did not hid his advice to come back when he told me to.I pleaded with him but it seemed he had made up his mind. He even told his colleagues that I was stubborn. I cried so hard my heart ached. I had to meet the lecturer before I could register that course.One month after that, an unknown number called me and behold it was this same fool. He told me he liked me and that the only thing he could do to get my attention was to hurt me. I dealt with him afterwards. To cut the long story shut,some men feel so inferior they want to hurt/humiliate any lady they feel they can't get.
The story no end 4 dia o. Just tel us dey part ll of wat really happened
****smiles****
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by experimentist: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

This guy funny!! I swear down. grin grin grin

You don experiment her moniker bah? grin
No be mata of being funny dude.. I don see thru the moniker, she nuh jx hug lee, she wowo join.. cry
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
jkendy: The story no end 4 dia o. Just tel us dey part ll of wat really happened
****smiles****

Yeah... like how she 'dealt' with him. grin

Enjoying my n'landers today, break is cool. grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Sallychizzl3: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
experimentist: No be mata of being funny dude.. I don see thru the moniker, she nuh jx hug lee, she wowo join.. cry

Bro chillax. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The babe Don offend you b4?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by QuiverBox(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kunleskey: chai! Dis gurl dey vex with guys o she no fit follow any guy except his bro ....hmmm! but, as for me i don't my character with all d beautiful girls,simply becoz d beautiful one's are nt yet born...

at least be respectful when passing a comment
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
dotcomnamename: Wetin Concern me?

Meanwhile, Mesut Ozil has donated his €350,000 World Cup bonus to the Children of Gaza.
The money instead of being use to better the lot of those children, will use to buy more rocket. Mumu HAMAS
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Yemlizzy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Not in all cases anyway.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by xp17(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by xp17(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
dotcomnamename: Wetin Concern me?

Meanwhile, Mesut Ozil has donated his €350,000 World Cup bonus to the Children of Gaza.
there is no big deal in it, becos he ll still get most of the money back when he file is taxes at the end of the year. the only biggie here is , he took the money off British government to Gaza.

to the topic:
very true, but some times we misbehave whilst trying to behave ourself in presence of ladies.
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by experimentist: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Bro chillax. embarassed embarassed embarassed

The babe Don offend you b4?
Guy leave talk for tortoise na... If u like her enter her, no long ting
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Odunharry(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
CFCfan: It's 90% true
i agree with u bro
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Hero10001: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Beauty is Power.
I love beauties..
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Vivipop(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
[i]lol, u too like story[i] Anyways, that's a story for another day but at the end, i gave him a piece of my mind and i'm sure he wouldn't forget it in a hurry
jkendy: The story no end 4 dia o. Just tel us dey part ll of wat really happened
****smiles****
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
phil5: mmmwaaaa, ur pic
Lol thanks wink
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
So how do men behave when around ugly women? grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
lefulefu: So how do men behave when around ugly women? grin

You know now cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
#singing in BEYONCE'S voice"who run the world girls"
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by PrettySpicey(f): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
I always wondered why every guy I ever knew acted so nice around me grin
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Oahray: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Everyone (normal) acts better (and at times preen) around good-looking persons of the opposite sex than around ugly ones. At times, we might not even realise it. It's nature.

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
willorie:

Lol
dn't mind the fake cash officer, l was there that day nao.......but that girl asset get rivalry oooo......it's just like mua own ;-)

He he, for which bank nah ?
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
PrettySpicey: I always wondered why every guy I ever knew acted so nice around me grin

See them...
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by fattbabakay(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
LajaLaba: What's so funny about that?
www.google.com/m?q=What%27s+so+funny+about+that%3F&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oh
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by nickz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
lmao!! every exam i've ever written next to a beautiful girl i finish 45mins before the time is up and i'm like "excuse me sir,i'm done" most times especially further maths/maths i tend to increase the size of my writting so as to consume more space and i can shout "i need an extra sheet sir/ ma" ..........its just natural to react differently to unusual things
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Johnnoo(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Scyllapatron: you are talking about boys here, not men, boys behave when they see women, but women behave when they see real men. cool
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by Elmgnifico(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mostly when u are a victim of inferiority complex and when your pocket is saharan!!!
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by revelationuche: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women by rash47(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
All along you av been missing a part of you you didn't know.
fubbyy: I wish you have come across person like me in real life, my own be say I don't know who's pretty especially if you are dark let alone trying to impress you

Its even my friends that recommends a pretty girl for me to chase when I need to

This is not because I want it to be so, just that I grew up that way,around boys,went to boys school, got influenced by 2pac became imaginary gangster,draw tattoos,braid hair,sag jeans,carry gun while in unical,no time 4 women,na dis year sef wey changes started

In addition, am a cute guy(sorry if I sound arrogant) so I always believe all girls are under me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Go On And Marry Her? / How To Know She Loves You / My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.