Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,217 members, 7,943,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Which To Follow, The Old Testament Or The New Testament??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which To Follow, The Old Testament Or The New Testament??? (533 Views)

The New Testament Prophets Defined. / Is The New Testament Rightly Labeled New Testament? / False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which To Follow, The Old Testament Or The New Testament??? by abohrandy: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
i may not b and MOG but my basic knowledge of the bible tells me that the old testament is all about creation and the preparation of the coming of Christ. then He comes and we have the new testament.

Now our Nigerian pastors and their counterparts all over the world keep confusing themselves back and forth with quotes from the holy book. and i have come to realise that church peeps now use these quotes in different contexts to fulfill their personal beliefs.

and another thing is i dont recall any prophets coming around after Jesus left or do i read my Bible upside down??

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Faith / [marriagerestoration] You Shall Recover All!! / Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.