Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,148 members, 7,977,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13388 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lolz francistony na my guy
MzMariah: Chai, I be miss o grin

Francis tony and Doclight, I don show o, make una come show una talent. cheesy
but i 4 nack am. #winks abi na lie @francis?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Hookah(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hey peeps...i need a NL pal
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
How will you know when you are busy toasting Mizmariah

Hahaha...thats not an excuse still. You should say hi to daddy. How are you?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Daddy what did you buy on your way back from work?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Daddy what did you buy on your way back from work?

Daddy is still at work. What would you want daddy to buy for you?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy: I like that name Godspearl. where she dey sef?
I dey here o,I was making cake
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Daddy is still at work. What would you want daddy to buy for you?
Buy me PIZZA (Beef pepperoni, Italian beef sausage, beef ham & beef topped with extra mozzarella cheese) wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Fine sir.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: I dey here o,I was making cake
You can bake?
Please I will like to have some.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hookah: Hey peeps...i need a NL pal
Eyaaaah
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
You can bake?
Please I will like to have some.
I'm learning,I will sure send u some wen its done wink
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
O dear! What's ur preference M or F
Hookah: Hey peeps...i need a NL pal
if na Female, we have loads of jovial and sweet ladies in da building. E.g mzmariah,miztola, Godspearl, softsparkkey(note: diz one has no specific gender, grab her how she's female) e.t.c. And as 4 da males, na troublesome male full here o. E.g ............
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by bukit05(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Just passing by. .
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
I'm done,come n chop o

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzMariah: Buy me PIZZA (Beef pepperoni, Italian beef sausage, beef ham & beef topped with extra mozzarella cheese) wink
Lol. I'll dear. Big, medium or small pack?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godspearl: I'm done,come n chop o
Please don't let me ask you of my share. Daddy's got to be honoured
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
softsparkyy:
Fine sir.
Hope you had a great day today
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
kaboninc: Lol. I'll dear. Big, medium or small pack?
Big grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2014
Doclight: O dear! What's ur preference M or Fif na Female, we have loads of jovial and sweet ladies in da building. E.g mzmariah,miztola, Godspearl, softsparkkey(note: diz one has no specific gender, grab her how she's female) e.t.c. And as 4 da males, na troublesome male full here o. E.g ............
welldone ooo! U wan turn hook uo doc abi??
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: welldone ooo! U wan turn hook uo doc abi??
Lol. No mind am grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. No mind am grin
lol,wetin u de find here? Kaboninc? tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2014
Godspearl: I'm done,come n chop o
E still remain?

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: lol,wetin u de find here? Kaboninc? tongue
Kaboninc no sure jor, na your brother cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: Kaboninc no sure jor, na your brother cheesy
Beta pikin....u know what'sup grin
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: Beta pikin....u know what'sup grin
cheesy
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pickabeau1: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2014
This is another fun room..

#Following
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha
miztola: welldone ooo! U wan turn hook uo doc abi??
(1 million likes)
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Welcome on board ma'm/sir.
pickabeau1: This is another fun room..

#Following
how weekend things?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kingphilip(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
miztola: kingphilip howz ur day going?? gringrin,trust it has been good?
Mzmariah....hope u're good grin

OP,sorry for derailing ur thread
It's renamed already n now it's no derailment again

Gudam n Hw was ya nyt
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2014
MzMariah: E still remain?
yea my dear,how u dey?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2014
kaboninc: Please don't let me ask you of my share. Daddy's got to be honoured
daddy oyoyo #daddy come and eat satan go away#
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by pickabeau1: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Doclight: Welcome on board ma'm/sir. how weekend things?

Im fine. Thanks
weekend--- we pray for the departed souls on the malaysia fligh

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman / Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice / Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.