Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,966 members, 7,980,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] (13394 Views)

Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Loss Of Friends After Baby Is Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I've been a guest for awhile on NL I just created an acct ,I will also like to make good friends here but I'm an introvert and I don't even know how to kip d friends I make
Welcome Godspearl,you met the right people.
we can be friends you know?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=kaboninc]

Firstly welcome on board. I promise the ride will be a smooth and exciting one you'd cherish every memory of it. Secondly keeping friends is the most easiest thing to do - build a cage and keep them.[/quoteLol @build a cage and keep them.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
@softsparkyy thanks,I don't mind being a friend too
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: Lol @build a cage and keep them

How else do you intend to keep them?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Doclight male friends can be cool too.How is everything?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

me ah no fit dey 4 cage o
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

I guess u will be d first friend to enter d cage so we can be BFF tongue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I guess u will be d first friend to enter d cage so we can be BFF tongue
hmmmmm

thought i buzzed first?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kennyman20(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
kreamidiva: I met a young woman here who i wanted to keep as a friend as i don't have any friends but she died!!!

I remembered one naughty chat we had one day and a huge smile played on my lips. I miss her terribly.... cry

Vivianc,forever in my heart. kiss

ohhhh.. U just set my hrt on memories.. Rest in peace vivianc..
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm

thought i buzzed first?
don't wanna keep u in d cage,don't mind @kaboninc.Hi five my friend,how parole?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I guess u will be d first friend to enter d cage so we can be BFF tongue
Well...only if I'll be a the door post. I'll regulate the inflow and outflow...of course there would be no outflow.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Odunharry(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
we can be friends
Saraha1: I taught I had a friend earlier this year, but all of a sudden he change without any tangible reason.Even when I tried my possible best to contact him he was not responding pleasant , so I had to lock up .

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: hmmmmm

thought i buzzed first?

Always jumping off the queue
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: me ah no fit dey 4 cage o
Him don dey shake..shakey shakey
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Odunharry(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good friends we all need
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Odunharry(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl how are you today?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: don't wanna keep u in d cage,don't mind @kaboninc.Hi five my friend,how parole?
oh thanks. Parol dey move small small. How ur side na?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
I really don't want outflow of real friends@kaboninc I want real friends with no other intentions than true friendship and we will be best of friends

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:
Well...only if I'll be a the door post. I'll regulate the inflow and outflow...of course there would be no outflow.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Odunharry: Godspearl how are you today?
I'm fine o
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: I really don't want outflow of real friends@kaboninc I want real friends with no other intentions than true friendship and we will be best of friends

All the same welcome to the train baby. Here you'll find lots of 'friends'. Its up to you to choose the one that meets your needs. So hows the day going?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: oh thanks. Parol dey move small small. How ur side na?
we dey push am,what do u do?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Godspearl(f): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:

All the same welcome to the train baby. Here you'll find lots of 'friends'. Its up to you to choose the one that meets your needs. So hows the day going?
my day has been very busy, workload has bin hectic thank God for NL dt cools d tension off me

1 Like

Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Godspearl: my day has been very busy, workload has bin hectic thank God for NL dt cools d tension off me
Oh...you work? Thats great...unlike those sweetberry girls who play even in their sleep. Well the sun is setting...maybe a treat at the sea side would help reduce the tension.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Am currently writing an important letter. The thing is why I have this block, I refresh my nairaland page. Can someone help me concentrate? Only yoppy friends please.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Doclight(m): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc: Am currently writing an important letter. The thing is why I have this block, I refresh my nairaland page. Can someone help me concentrate? Only yoppy friends please.
u knw i'm always here?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by kaboninc(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Doclight: u knw i'm always here?
Yes I know.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by spiralwedge(m): 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
I need liberal open nonjudgmental female friends abbeg
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
kaboninc:
Oh...you work? Thats great...unlike those sweetberry girls who play even in their sleep. Well the sun is setting...maybe a treat at the sea side would help reduce the tension.
You chop winch?;Miztola come hold this your friend before he see another mz mariah o sad undecided

Shoooooooo, who dey play inside sleep? We be like people wey dey fight konfu inside sleep ? Chai, oghene bikor shocked shocked
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: You chop winch?;Miztola come hold this your friend before he see another mz mariah o sad undecided

Shoooooooo, who dey play inside sleep? We be like people wey dey fight konfu inside sleep ? Chai, oghene bikor shocked shocked
shocked any problem?
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: shocked any problem?
No dear.
Re: Will you be my Friend ????[Nairaland home of friends] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: No dear.
Good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Should Women Change Their Phone Numbers After Marriage / Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice / Happy Valentine From Me To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.