Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

My life my entertainment - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My life my entertainment (977 Views)

My Life,my Fate / My Life My Story / My Life, My Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hy guys.i am new here and i have a story to tell.Its titled my life my entertainment.i will be dropping episode one soon.hope u enjoy it
Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls i need your comments.You can critisize the story and say what you feel about it.whether good or bad

*MY LIFE MY ENTERTAINMENT*
Episode 1

I am allergic to people shouting at me.Anybody at all.My parents included.
"Chike!"My father shouted my name again with his dearing eyes staring at me.
I said nothing.I just stared at the ground.He was supposed to angry.Just last month,he asked me to choose the secondary school of my choice where i would love to have my senior secondary school education and i said"kings college",very far frow where we lived.He accepted.Even my mother obliged and so because the school was far,they had to find me an apartment to live in.
.......And now i have returned saying i dont like the school anymore.
"Chike what is wrong with you?"My father asked again,this time,very furious.
"Dad,i dont like that school anymore"that's all i managed to say.
I was born with a silver spoon.My dad and mum loves me very much.Maybe because am the only child.
"You must return to that school or i will force you to the school of my own choice"My dad threatened
###
I know my dad very well.He means every word he says.My mum later asked me why i suddenly disliked the school.i had to lie to her but the truth remains that the school is too disciplined for my liking unlike i thought.They were always giving assignments.If you come late to school,you will be penalized.You must not have a girlfriend in the school and that was what actually made me quit because i loved the beautiful girls in the school and i couldnt bear seeing them all day without having anyone as my girlfriend.It was hurting me and so,i had to quit
Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Episode 2 comes up tomorrow.sorry that i made episode 1 too short
Re: My life my entertainment by Aipete2(f): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lolz. Badooline oro,small boy like thinking abt pweety gals
Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Typing...
Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Episode 2

My father kept to his threat.He called me one day and told me he has found another school for me.I never wanted to go to the school of his choice but my father was very mean.
Few days later,i started going to the school just to play the good boy,but deep inside my heart,i never liked the school.i have always wanted to go to a school far away from home so i can do whatever i wanted to do.
I deviced a plan.I decided that i would not answer any question in class.i would start making troubles so that my parents will be sent for.That will give me another opportunity to tell my parents that i dont like the school.
Whenever a teacher asked me a question in the class,i always replied'i dont know'
Some of the students started calling me i dont know.
One day,our physics teacher came into the class and wrote boyles law on the board.he made a mistake of defining charles law instead of boyles.when he asked me to define boyles law,i said i dont know as usual.
"get out of my class"he ordered.
What a disgrace.i decided to disgrace him back.i told the whole class that he defined charles law for them instead of boyles law.he looked at the board and said
"oh sorry class"he started erasing what he wrote with a duster.The class started laughing.But they were suprised.They never believed i knew anything.
I was reported for making fun of my teacher in the class.The principal told me to call my parents when coming to school the next day.
Re: My life my entertainment by Aipete2(f): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
U?
Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2014
Episode 3

When i got home that day,i told my parents the school authority wanted to see them.
"What for.is there a P.T.A meeting?"my father asked.
I told him that i corrected a teacher who made a mistake.He was somewhat confused.is the school authority summoning them to congratulate them?
"Dad,i told you i don't like that school"I said.
My parents agreed to come with me the following day.The principal told my parents that i was a menace to the school.always making noice and causing troubles.
"I thought you said you corrected your teacher?"my father asked.I saw anger and rage written all over his face.
"chike"my mum called.
Before i could say anything,the principal told them i only embarrased a teacher.
I was suspended from the school.All the days,i stayed at home,my father kept reminded me how i had caused him troubles and troubles but i maintained that i didnt like the school.I talked to mum to plead with dad to send my to another school of my choice.She made me promise her that i would turn a new leaf when i get there and i did.
It was few weeks later that my dad finally agreed to her pleas.I chose a school far away from home.So,an apartment was rented for me.I rejoiced,now i can do whatever i wanted to do without having my parents around
Re: My life my entertainment by Aipete2(f): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Badt boy

1 Like

Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2014
I am sorry guys.i went away for too long
Re: My life my entertainment by Aipete2(f): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Are u back?

1 Like

Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2014
i'm back for good.I'm back real time.For now,i am on a new thread with a new story "THE MOST WANTED MAID"
I promise to finish up with that one and then,return back here.THANKS
Re: My life my entertainment by Calismart(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aipete2: Are u back?

for sure

(1) (Reply)

Invasion Of Lagos By An Area Boy written By Edozie Udeze / Odiegwu... 7yr Old Caught With 50+ Woman In Bed / Wedding Bells.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.