Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who A Northern Muslim Is - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who A Northern Muslim Is (483 Views)

With The Rejection Of APC In Bayelsa- Can We Say APC Is A Northern Party? / AIT Gets Threatened By A Northern Group / Northern Muslim Elders To Asari Dokubo: Go And Read Your History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who A Northern Muslim Is by ahaika23: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
I'm with an aunt now who successfully ran away from Kaduna with her family and has finally sent her kids to the U.K as they hate Nigeria now.

She's telling how Northerners came to her boutique filled with U.K stuffs and destroyed everything. They went to her neighbours shops and destroyed goods woth millions. They did not burn the houses cos they are owned by muslims, neither did they touch the muslim neighbor.

Same muslims went to their church and killed their pastor putting a burning tire around his neck before he died.

Her escape back to the south was a miracle. Now her kids can't stay in Nigeria. What is this Nigeria if I may ask, who are these northerners, are they humans or carnivors or beasts? Do you think any person in his right senses should associate with them let alone share a country with them? Yet they walk freely here in Port Harcourt. The other day I saw a thread where one muslim corper was complaining that they were being maltreated in Umuahia, I just passed by cos I dint want to sound wicked. You all should know the beasts you call your country men. All muslims are Boko Haram and vice versa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘the Headies’ Award Set To Hold In October, 2014 / Guess Who? / ‘APC Is More About Propaganda’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.