Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Secret Behind Fame - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret Behind Fame (628 Views)

Secret Behind Online Importation / Discover The Secret Behind EXPIRED DOMAIN Names.by Andybest / My Secret Behind My Success In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind Fame by katiemadubiko: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
This is a write-up meant for business owners. So before y'all post comments, take a minute to examine yourself. I write this not to proclaim any platform, but to enlighten small and medium scale enterprise owners on the need to regard promotion above advertisement towards projecting the image of their brand. I sell no ebooks, neither do I need any stipend from nobody. But for some reasons best known to me. I would advise y'all drop your mails to get the full gist of what I have to share.
Re: The Secret Behind Fame by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Share it openly dude....
Re: The Secret Behind Fame by katiemadubiko: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Airyt den. Let me start by making it known that asides the mysterious discovery I made stumbling on this particular site that seems it was initially crafted to be hidden from the majority. I feel the mind behind this innovation knows how to get buyers to look at any product. From what I could gather, its a classified ad promotion site that doesn't give people the liberty of making post (my guess is to achieve zero tolerance on fraudulent posts) unlike Olx, googletrader and the rest. A thing or two I have learnt from studying this platform reveals that buyers' of this century buy names, which makes this a unique selling strategy to most; especially, those in the clothing and accessory line.
Re: The Secret Behind Fame by katiemadubiko: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
I actually shared this site with someone on nairaland a few weeks back and seun got the url removed. For a reason unknown to me, but which I think is totally unfair 'cos I believe we should be able to share ideas freely on this forum. Mind you, I aint here to take a jab at fine seun, but to enlighten Small and medium scale enterprises. Promoting your business isn't about spending so much on adverts, take for instance; if you place an ad on olx, and someone else selling the same product places an ad there too. It gets posted above your ad, so the possibility of getting your product to stand out grows slimmer as people keep posting under that segment....if you would agree...
Re: The Secret Behind Fame by katiemadubiko: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
But then, this mystery site has most of the big island stores promoting their business on it. The amazing thing that depicts its uniqueness is; it links buyers to not a post of yours, but to your domain....either website, facebook page (for those without websites), advert page on olx or any other platform, even nairaland itself, as long as it speaks more on the product caption. This is something I feel is really unique 'cos it appears, the mastermind behind this piece gives little regard to whether the ads are being placed on another platform or not, but looks to put every business in the spotlight.
Re: The Secret Behind Fame by katiemadubiko: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Its been rumoured to market products to HNI's only (high networth individuals). So, my advice to all you business owners...is: "know how best to put your product in the spotlight 'cos several other thousands of people are selling the same product as you are". The certified vendors on the platform gets to pay an annual fee of 2k. Making money as you know aint an easy business, but for what its worth, its really amazing if such PR strategy could be bought with such little amount. Here is where I get to put a stop to the write up, for serious business minds, you can drop your emails if you want me to share this site with you 'cos seun would obviously have the url removed as it stands as a serious contender with nairaland, but tends to support businesses advertised on NL

(1) (Reply)

Daily Singles (Bet of The Day) / Paypal Should Allow The Nigerian Online Market Receive Funds On Their Platform / Phcn (nepa) Turns Umuahia South To Hell On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.