Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP (29141 Views)

Ogun APC Chairman Loses Wife In Auto Crash; As Amosun's Tour Continues / Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by oshyno(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Gabbysky:
Dude, good morning, just know that PDP/APGA/LP are one (so close together)
@OP, that guy should not call it G-13 yet, the numbers are still coming in. This was what I said earlier that the apc might just lose their states whilst busy chasing shadows @ the Central. Ekiti is gone, Osun will soon go, Adamawa is almost there, Kwara, Ogun and Oyo on the brink, and Gidi might soon go once Fashola is off.
Welcome guys, GEJ till 2019
God Bless Nigeria

That APGA and LP allign in most decision doesn't make them one. 4get APC and their anti anything Jonathan.
That is not hw to play politics.
If LP can increase in strenght they will be at vantage position to negotiate.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by koolg: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Its all about their selfish interests.
All I want to say is that they dont really care about us.
The earlier Nigerians get this into their heads the better
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Itoroetti(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2014
APC why are u falling like a pack of card?
getting to d top is easy,staying at the top is harder

1 Like

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Omexonomy: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Liar !! Cheap propaganda from pit of hell. Btw pictures of the Legislooters doing the needful and Liar Mohammed endorsing their EXIT or Idobirivit tongue
hid ur face in shame

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by fizanos(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Na today? People just porting anyhow.
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Itoroetti(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Clerverly:

Even if they defected, it will be no loss to the APC. Defection and counter defection is not unexpected after a major convention like the one APC just had. Why not wait for the PDP to conduct their own primaries, and let's examine the outcome? PDP is an evil party, no clean person wants to associate with!

have u conducted ur own primaries?
conduct urs and lets see how many people will remain in APC apart from tinubu and his wife

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by mksn(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2014
seanet02: Taking over for where? Abeg forget this Matagbamole prostitutes? People without any electoral value.
i second you.
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by yorke1: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2014
They have seen, tasted Janjeweed and see its of no good to Nigeria and Nigerians. The lawmakers are wise men. they deserve International award cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by okem09: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2014
You are here : Admissions  >  Utme
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI
PMB 2373 MAKURDI
www.uam.edu.ng
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2014/2015 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 100 LEVEL APPLICANTS
E-mail: uss@uam.edu.ng  or academic_office@uam.edu.ng
Introduction:

All applicants seeking admission into University of Agriculture, Makurdi are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2014/15 academic session admission.

The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First/or second choice institution.

Eligibility

Only candidates who sat for 2014/2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 180 marks in the examination are eligible to take Post-UTME Screening Test.

Method of Application

a.       Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 for Post-UTME and N500 for service charge , bringing the total to N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only
b.      Applicant will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi POST-UTME Payment Slip from the Bank containing applicant’s JAMB Number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
c.       Applicants are expected to register online for the POST-UTME using the Payment Voucher information by filling the POST UTME Registration Form available on the University website www.uam.edu.ng (follow the guidelines on the website).
d.      Applicants are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form filled online from the University portal.
e.       Your computer printout of the online registration from the University website will contain date, time and venue of your Post-UTME screening test which is personal to you.

Payment Options for Fees/Charges
Applicants have three payment options. The options are:
        i.            Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
      ii.            Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal fees.uam.edu.ng/epay to pay your fees/charges.
    iii.            Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of Zenith Bank Plc, UBA Plc, Union Bank Plc and Skye Bank Plc to pay the fees.
There is a video and text instructions/guidelines on how to make payment using the three options on our website uam.edu.ng/Uampay-Details

The Screening Exercise Sessions
i.        The screening exercise commences on Thursday, 31st July to Saturday 2nd August, 2014.  
ii.      Applicants are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date:
a.       The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
b.      Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
c.       A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that cont
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by ChinoElects: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2014
The Islamic APC is synonymous with a terrorist group, so anyone that is still a member of APC is like being a member of ISIS or Boko Haram or Al Qaeder.etc

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Freiburger(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Lame politics grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by disloman(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2014
patmaine:

apc is worse than pdp.
check the debt profile of apc states.
tax is another issue
Any man that pays tax is a responsible man.U no wan pay tax but wanna enjoy d good things of govt.SMH.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by roxell120(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Adekagood: Ooose! May the rock of blessing fall on you for that ascertion.
grin na only me see dis? Nairaland nawa!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by slydog(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Yomieluv: Both PDP,and APC are our common enemy,which we all must fight against,any mobility by members from one to another,is like same wine,different bottle..Let's vote for individual,not party.

True bro, unfortunately, the devil am sure of is better than the angel I don't know bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by roxell120(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2014
ChinoElects: The Islamic APC is synonymous with a terrorist group, so anyone that is still a member of APC is like being a member of ISIS or Boko Haram or Al Qaeder.etc
in a more succint way supporters of APC grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2014
Ashäwo politics. Where money dey dem go run go. Wen money finish dem go run back to their vomit

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Bre(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Curlieweed: 2019 will be interesting.

Let's first see what the excitement of 2015 will behold first grin
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by wellmax(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria gradually becoming one party state.
Shebi na so una want am?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by greggng: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2014
can someone please educate me on how to make a new post on nairaland. i will appreciate it
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Decibel: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Omexonomy: hid ur face in shame
You should be telling that to the Shameless Legislooters not me
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Decibel: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Omexonomy: hid ur face in shame
You should be telling that to the Shameless Legislooters not me.
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by cliffm43: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2014
WE DO NOT NEED BOKO HARI PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT.APC ARE BOKO HARI PARTY WHO SPONSORS BOKO HARAM...........NO PDP..NO NIGERIA......LONG LIVE PDP AND LONG LIVE PEOPLES IF NIGERIA............WHO DOESN'T KNOW GOOD THING?ALL THE POLITICIANS KNOWS THE RIGHT PARTY...Buhari PARTY IS WHAT WE DON'T NEED. PDP HERE WE COME AND YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by crusader01(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmmm,i can't never involve myself in any party activities in Nigeria. Democracy in Nigeria is day time robbery.
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2014
crusader01: Hmmmm,i can't never inform myself in any party activities in Nigeria. Democracy in Nigeria is day time robbery.
Labalaba English......"I can't never inform"
I can never involve or participate

#bringbackourenglish#
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by simplynola(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Fools, all those agberos that call themselves lawmakers, no principle, no discipline. All they know is how to share money, nothing tangible they can lay hands on that they've done for their constituencies. The governor is there trying to bring about development and investment to the state but because they are not getting to chop from the lean state funds with their grandmaster Osoba the thief that can never account for any good thing he did when he was governor throughout the military and civilian era. Thats why Nigeria is going backward everyday. Foolish people altogether.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by seedorfg(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2014
Eh ehn and what is my business with that, if them they like they can move Sambisa or BH party, ko kan Aye . Thiefhedephe an thiefaphesee !
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2014
APC, Beast of no Nation, Egbekegba na bad society

I

Am

Waiting.............

Lier Muhammed is on his way, he will soon be here

1 Like

Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Dear fellow nairalanders

Help you brother out by voting for my project (Afrique Merchants and Trade Services -AMTS ltd) in the on-going youth competition organised by UNESCO. The top ten voted entrants get invited to present their projects at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin, Germany with the possibility of the winners securing funding and support for their project.

The link to vote for mine is at:

https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/693

I promise it will take only a minute of your time smiley

Thanks and God bless
Re: 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP by youngmonie: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2014
This moderator and so called MR Osewa are biased bastard, there was another thread this morning on some PDP folks that defected to APC about 10 of them, but THE MOFO would not put that on the front page, always APC this APC that. I might actually pay some Chinese goons to HACK this website again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa Driving A Tractor In His Farm In Bauchi (Throwback Photo) / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari / Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.