Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,810 members, 7,930,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

Unilag Part Time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Part Time (40182 Views)

UNILAG Part-time Form For 2015/2016 Academic Session Now Available !!! / Unilag Part Time (dli): Form Now On Sale / Unilag: Part Time (dli) Form Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Part Time by yysl: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2009
tanx alot
Re: Unilag Part Time by dammiejay: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2009
I so much i appreciate your comment kalabi, i'll give you call soon.thank you very much.
Re: Unilag Part Time by kalabi: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2009
DLI addmision form is out, check Guardians newspaper of November 9, for details.
Re: Unilag Part Time by yysl: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
tanx n God bless
Re: Unilag Part Time by Oludele1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
its #10,200. 00 only call for more info, pls no flash me ooo, 08022413390
Re: Unilag Part Time by dammiejay: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2009
pls bros,i heard its 100k per session?how true is this,is 100k the tuition fee for every session?
Re: Unilag Part Time by dammiejay: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2009
please guys wen is the form closin?
Re: Unilag Part Time by afuye(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]To get more information on Unilag DLI .Log on to oyur facebook account in the search tab copy the link, University Of Lagos Distant Learning Institute ( DLI ) and join the group and you will get every details of the programme, fees, courses available[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
Re: Unilag Part Time by afuye(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2009
To get more information on Unilag DLI .Log on to oyur facebook account in the search tab copy the link, University Of Lagos Distant Learning Institute ( DLI ) and join the group and you will get every details of the programme, fees, courses available
Re: Unilag Part Time by kalabi: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
Good day house, am back from school. How is work and life generally.

If u r interested in DLI Programme go and purchase your form it will soon close
Re: Unilag Part Time by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ kalabi,

pls do they accept installmental payment for the schl. fees?
Re: Unilag Part Time by kalabi: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2009
They do not accept instalmmetal payment u pay at once
Re: Unilag Part Time by yysl: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ kalabi
hello my brother,
hw was d exams?
Re: Unilag Part Time by dammiejay: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2009
how much re we goin to pay for the following year,if we pay 100k for first sesseion,and please wen is the form closing date
Re: Unilag Part Time by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2009
@ kalabi,

thanks for the info, pls when is the form closing?
Re: Unilag Part Time by adiona(f): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
why dnt u guys try lasu part time, it's far more bera than unilag,
Re: Unilag Part Time by kalabi: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
Choosing between Lasu and Unilag Part time? it is a matter of choice, if u want certificate only without knowledge, if u want to finish your programme and not see your result after 4 or 5 years, and if u like bribing your way to get what u want, u can go to Lasu. if otherwise go and purchase Unilag DLI form now.

At DLI, if u know that u can not read, don't apply, if u know that u like giving lecturer bribe don't apply but if u want to defend your certificate anywhere u find yourself apply. DLI no get time for nonsense o.

I don't need to go for any tutorial to write FA Paper in ICAN exam, my FA Mr Akeju note is more than OK for me, DLI will prepare u for professional exam.
Re: Unilag Part Time by kalabi: 10:29am On Jan 06, 2010
please my good people of nairaland, am looking for a guy using 0809******* to call me, making enquiry about science education course and tutoria for entrance exam, please the guy should call me i want to pass a vital information to him.

Thanks
Re: Unilag Part Time by akkm: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2010
For more enquiry about DLI programme, do call me on 07029679921 , not on Admission, i'malso a DLI student.
Re: Unilag Part Time by lgsbmo: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
please do you have any idea of when the result of the exam that ended in december'09 will be out?
Re: Unilag Part Time by akkm: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2010
The result will be out as soon as we resume, two month after will resume, by may or june it will be publish on DLI notice board.
Re: Unilag Part Time by lgsbmo: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2010
i hope the management of dli this time arround will get things right, on the issue of student result, there's alot of missing result whenever the result is released. last year i came back to write exams as extra year and i do not want to come back there again this year, the student union as far as am concern are handicap they can't do anything about the suffering of student in dli. anyway i thank god am out of there, it wasnt easy.
Re: Unilag Part Time by akkm: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2010
i'm very happy for you that you have finish your programme , by the grace of God your result will be release. dont mind those people they are really handicaps as you call them .we can talk better here is my ID hakmor4real@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Part Time by lyco: 2:19pm On May 18, 2010
plz does any one know when the form for DLI unilag for the 2010/2011 will be out for sale and where to get it? pls i need a respond.
Re: Unilag Part Time by akkm: 2:42pm On May 19, 2010
DLI form for 2010/ 2011 session will be out on sale by oct/nov.
Re: Unilag Part Time by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2010
tks guys for all the info. but i`d like to know if its possible 4 sum1 already in school (lasu pt) to switch to unilag, maybe transfer credit or sth, i really need to move.
Re: Unilag Part Time by akkm: 11:25am On May 20, 2010
in 2006 ,lasu gave me admission to study computer science, but someone advice me to quit dat the schl not, due to some of the schl system is not ok, dat why i swit to DLI in 2008, i think u should , depend on u, but is possible if u but , DLI form, here is my number 08062644931, we talk bettwe
Re: Unilag Part Time by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 22, 2010
Thanks akkm, for ur response.
just came across sth on the unilag dli website:

QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY INTO YEAR THREE

(a) The General Certificate of Education ‘O’ level or the West African School Certificate, SSCE, NECO or its equivalent with credits in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics of which at least two must have been passed at the Advanced Level (in the proposed subjects of study) provided that no subject is counted at both levels;

(b) NCE obtained from the former College of Education, University of Lagos, in the Science subjects to be offered, or from any other College of Education recognised by the Senate of the University of Lagos.

Does dis mean they accept pple into 300level if they have any of the above? pls guys, i`ll appreciate ur inputs cos i need to make this move, fast.
Re: Unilag Part Time by akkm: 9:24am On May 24, 2010
pls act fast, u're welcome, guy.
Re: Unilag Part Time by shizygurl: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2010
hi how can i get info concerning unilag partime for 2010/2011 session thanks.
pls let me ASAP
Re: Unilag Part Time by younglaw(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2010
I heard the 2010/2011 part time application form is out on sales. Pls i need to know the cost and when the sales will be over. And i'll like to know the difference btw DLI(part time) and sandwich programmes.thanks.
Re: Unilag Part Time by younglaw(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
I read about the unilag DLI(part time) programme online and i was meant to understand that students are provided with jobs in and outside campus while studying. Pls i want to know how true this information is. thanks pals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / What Subject Do You Think This Class Teacher Teaches? / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.