Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi (1544 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Better Than Lionel Messi - Marcelino / Diego Costa Vs Luis Suarez.who Plays Better? / Diego Costa Vs Angel Dimaria.who Plays Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Rendezvou: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
Messi does not work on the field of play as much as players like Osasie and Robben. The opportunity he has as a scorer is the many good players in Barca, but he often take the glory of others' effort as a scorer. He is also chanced to have a good country team. In my opinion, Odewinge plays better than him. Only his goals make him popular. Even Okocha has more skills than he does.
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by ammyluv2002(f): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2014
which 0f the Osasie are you talking about? the Osasie on earth or the one yet to be born undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Kog45(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2014
Rendezvou: Messi does not work on the field of play as much as players like Osasie and Robben. The opportunity he has as a scorer is the many good players in Barca, but he often take the glory of others' effort as a scorer. He is also chanced to have a good country team. In my opinion, Odewinge plays better than him. Only his goals make him popular. Even Okocha has more skills than he does.
You must be a basketball fan with this your post.

1 Like

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Rendezvou: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
ammyluv2002: which 0f the Osasie are you talking about? the Osasie on earth or the one yet to be born undecided undecided undecided undecided
The man who does not only work at the midfield and wait for passes to score.
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Rendezvou: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kog45: You must be a basketball fan with this your post.

I know this post will look ludicrous to his die-hard fans. But honestly I have watched many of his plays keenly. He is no doubt a good footballer but a highly overrated one.

Okocha has more dribble skills than he does. Odewinge, Robben, Surez, Muller etc are not stationed players waiting for passes to make a run with the ball near 18. They dribble, attack, defend, lay passes and even score goals.

If Messi has not been fortunate to work with good players in his club and country, he would not have had many goals, prizes and awards. Barca is a strong team without Messi and so the Argentine. Let him go to Bolton and break records. He is a player below average like drogba and Eto but not as much as people make noise about him.

1 Like

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Kog45(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rendezvou:

I know this post will look ludicrous to his die-hard fans. But honestly I have watched many of his plays keenly. He is no doubt a good footballer but a highly overrated one.

Okocha has more dribble skills than he does. Odewinge, Robben, Surez, Muller etc are not stationed players waiting for passes to make a run with the ball near 18. They dribble, attack, defend, lay passes and even score goals.

If Messi has not been fortunate to work with good players in his club and country, he would not have had many goals, prizes and awards. Barca is a strong team without Messi and so the Argentine. Let him go to Bolton and break records. He is a player below average like drogba and Eto but not as much as people make noise about him.

My Chairman take it easy Messi vs Osase,then something is wrong.
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by dtermined(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Does Messi Deserve The #WorldCup Golden Ball Award?

visit www.landpoint..com/2014/07/have-your-say-does-messi-really-worth.html#more

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Even Messi haters will come and defend Messi on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by ammyluv2002(f): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Even Messi haters will come and defend Messi on this thread.

Yes o!
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Rendezvou: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Even Messi haters will come and defend Messi on this thread.

Osasie works more on the field than Messi. But overall, to be truthful, Messi is better than him. What annoys me is the overrating of this guys' ability and the perpetual robbing of other players by FIFA to always favour Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Rendezvou: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kog45: My Chairman take it easy Messi vs Osase,then something is wrong.

What is actually wrong is FIFA's bias
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Dhulqarnain(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mods,jokes section pls
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by omar22(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2014
comparing Osase to Messi, is like comparing Honda Halla to a Bugatti
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
this must be a joke or you get die-hard hatred for messi grin grin abi u never watch messi for field before. even for defence messi go shine, see how many tackles he win for wc
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
I know Messi is being overrated, but Odemwingie? Guy na Osaze send you? How much did he pay you for this? grin grin. Dude, you can't compare both. Everyone knows that.
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by pixtuk(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
pls where did u buy dis weed?
i think dey missed it with dog sh.it. cheesy

i seriously think u should hav compared onazi to pelnado

2 Likes

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by tuffgongjo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
If this is a Joke you must be a Genius,but if you are serious then I don't know what to start Curing your Ignorance,not a Barca fan.
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Afrok(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is one of the reasons why I don't like it when guys that are obsessed with football games takes it to real life. Op must have played too much of video (football) games.
I would've believed op if only he had compared C.Ronaldo and Messi, coz only two of them are comparable.

1 Like

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Glowstone(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bro you make some sense, but you cant compare osaze to messi

Osaze is a very good player tho cool
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by cr7lomo: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op is seeking for attention
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2014
I'm seriously thinking of making a counter thread, "yakubu is better than c. ronaldo" ronaldo fans full NL grin
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by buskie13(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2014
pixtuk:
pls where did u buy dis weed?
i think dey missed it with dog sh.it. cheesy

i seriously think u should hav compared onazi to pelnado
messi disappeared and forgot his hair....wat a genius he is...
Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Elmaxcentini(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Rendezvou go home, you're drunk.

1 Like

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
op too much of celf cervisin and hemp is not gud for u
... u are gradually losing it

1 Like

Re: Osasie Odewinge Plays Better Than Lionel Messi by Rendezvou: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Elmaxcentini:
Rendezvou go home, you're drunk.
the wine has clear off (world cup is over). I can't
believe I said this. See what Heineken can cause.

(1) (Reply)

1960bet Partner Sign Up Visit Https://www.1960bet.ng/odds/registration/affiliate / Every Nigerian Deserves Free English Premier League On DSTV / Rejected VFL Has Become Pepos Salary!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.