Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,251 members, 7,977,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Gold Or The Mud ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gold Or The Mud ??? (484 Views)

Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gold Or The Mud ??? by horlah005: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2014
I observed with kin interest the style of leadership Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesolacontinues to demonstrate in Osun, a kind of leadership with good intentions. His character, his persuasive attitude, his passion, his calmness during volatile and aggressive period.
The kind of motivational spirit the Lord has blessed him with. His mental alertness to economic fluctuations and accurate forecasting of future occurrences which re all traits of good leader.

I read one of Omisore opprobrious remarks that when he was a deputy governor, Ogbeni Aregbesola used to serve as a gate boy in Tinubus' house. That is an attestation to the uniqueness of the ultralight omen of every successful leader.

Aregbesola saw something, he had something to say, he fought his way, he conquered until his voice is heard and proved his worthiness.

He is a good leader, a disciplined and reserved personality. I tagged him "THE GOLD"
He needs another term for consolidation and he still remains the best man for the job.

My question is, will you sacrifice this gold for mud ?!?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Probe Fradulent Social Network Account. / Impersonation Alert!!!!!!!!!!! / Developing Story: Malaysia Airline Flight 17 Crash In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.