Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,564 members, 7,885,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay (754 Views)

Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman / Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay by emidragon: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2014
Daniel Webb, a comedian and sometime drag queen based in Austin, Texas, got a hearty laugh out of President Barack Obama with a joke about his sex life. According to the Austin Chronicle, the exchange occurred after the president asked Webb if he was gay while visiting a restaurant Thursday.  When Obama went up to pay at Austin's famous Franklin Barbecue, the Chronicle reported Webb, who was working the cash register, "threw his hand down and slapped the counter dramatically.""Equal rights for gay people!" Webb declared."Are you gay?" asked Obama."Only when I have sex," Webb quipped. Webb told the Chronicle the joke got Obama to laugh. He said the president told him to "bump me." The pair subsequently exchanged a fist bump that was captured on camera.
Re: This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Do i need to comment on this type of story?
Re: This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay by emidragon: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Obama seems to walk freely in US. I swear they no born am make he do am for naija.
https://www.nairaland.com/1809667/19k-galaxy-s2-c-pix
Re: This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay by Dubby6(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Was d joke funny? asked Obama.. Only when am drunk ..Dubby quipped
Re: This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay by MiguelMi6(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Would love meeting Mr President.

1 Like

Re: This Texas Man Had The Perfect Response When Obama Asked Him If He Was Gay by emidragon: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Which one? Is it sepp blatter, or GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Libya: Three Years After Ghaddafi's Fall / ‘Trump Is Right!’ Police Say Parts Of Britain ARE No-go Areas Due To ISIS / Why Turkey's Coup Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.