Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,836 members, 7,952,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Female Circumsision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Circumsision (1234 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Circumsision by Philosopher1979: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
I beleive the fact that girls are not circumsized is the reason for immorality and too much sex in todays world. If girls were circumsised they will stop enjoying sex and fucking around.
I am not saying it should be enforced but then circussiion has its benefits at least if a woman is circussised and does not enjoy sex she will not born another mans child for her husband
Re: Female Circumsision by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Female Circumsision by Butoneday2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
Philosopher1979: I beleive the fact that girls are not circumsized is the reason for immorality and too much sex in todays world. If girls were circumsised they will stop enjoying sex and fucking around.
I am not saying it should be enforced but then circussiion has its benefits at least if a woman is circussised and does not enjoy sex she will not born another mans child for her husband
True talk?
Re: Female Circumsision by psychologist(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op what have your wife done cry

Abomination angry
Re: Female Circumsision by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op, see a shrink! Ur brain data don expire
Re: Female Circumsision by psychologist(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op u can confide in meee smiley

When a philosopher meets a psychologist
A union made in heaven grin
Re: Female Circumsision by Thebrightest(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op you are right. Oya Lets start with your daughter(s) and wife, i heard of a native doctor who can help with that.
Re: Female Circumsision by hungryboy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Smh
Re: Female Circumsision by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
I understand that male circumcision has to do with the reshapening of the edge of a man's DÌCK.... But female circumcision? SMH
Re: Female Circumsision by hungryboy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
Philosopher1979: I beleive the fact that girls are not circumsized is the reason for immorality and too much sex in todays world. If girls were circumsised they will stop enjoying sex and fucking around.
my guy u are making no sense, it takes a man to bleep a woman, so make them follow cut of men prick nah(dem go start with your own), so that all girls will remain moral

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumsision by Philosopher1979: 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
I am not trying to be crazy. At least in the days before Western Civilization came to Africa female circumsiion was practised in some tribes and this reduced sexual immorality in society. The effects of sexual immorality are averse ranging from aids sexually transmitted diseases, abandoned children, single mothers, broken homes, emotional and phsychological issues, teenage pregnancy and abortion.
So u see as bad as female circumssision may seem, there is still a good side to it. In everything good there is something bad
Re: Female Circumsision by Agybabe(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
@op have you been enlightened on the demerits of female circumcision?

For your information, it's evil and very unhealthy.

Need I ask, would you like it when you fukc a lady and she doesn't feel you? Think well.
Re: Female Circumsision by Baldmarv(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
The term "Female circumcision" is a false term indeed, the practice is actually the equivalent to cutting off a man's pen!s, so any time you try to convince yourself that it has merits, please consider cutting off your tool, it will also help reduce promiscuity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumsision by Yemlizzy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
What sort of rubbish is this? Op are you educated? Smhsad
Re: Female Circumsision by GoodBoi1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Baldmarv: The term "Female circumcision" is a false term indeed, the practice is actually the equivalent to cutting off a man's pen!s, so any time you try to convince yourself that it has merits, please consider cutting off your tool, it will also help reduce promiscuity!!!
Exactly. Too bad that it's some people's culture, ancient mentality. If the man can control his urges why shouldn't the women, backward mentality. That's how a friend was telling me that's so the woman won't be promiscious when the husband travels. At the end she won't be able to enjoy sex.
Re: Female Circumsision by Lovebond34(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
lolzz...buh wait oo..aw dem dey take do "female circumsision" na...na to block d way abi cut am komote
Re: Female Circumsision by Lovebond34(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
lolzz...buh wait oo..aw dem dey take do "female circumsision" na...na to block d way abi cut am komotegrin
Re: Female Circumsision by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Gush! You need a Brain Transplant Bro. You're still stuck with the 20's Barbaric Brain.

angry
Re: Female Circumsision by Creamish(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2014

Cant get any worse than this...d base of Stupidity...
Re: Female Circumsision by Tipiflexy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
According to science,it called female genital mutilation.It wasn't as gud as ur imagination n dere ar so many demerits to it merit.D only merit is abstinence y dere ar so many dangers attached to it.
Re: Female Circumsision by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Oya op come nd help me cut mine. R u redy. Otondo
Re: Female Circumsision by Tipiflexy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Lovebond34: lolzz...buh wait oo..aw dem dey take do "female circumsision" na...na to block d way abi cut am komotegrin
Google female genital mutilation n u wil get exactly wt u ar looking for.
Re: Female Circumsision by corisande: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rubbish!
you for go turn circumcizer now, go and start with the women in your family.
Even all the circumcision has not stopped the he - goats from bleeping around
Re: Female Circumsision by simdam500(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: I understand that male circumcision has to do with the reshapening of the edge of a man's DÌCK.... But female circumcision? SMH

op. what have your wife done this time?

(1) (Reply)

Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance / Does Being Married Makes A Man Responsible? / My only love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.