Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (31805 Views)

Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic) / Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Faun:

Look at the iddiot asking me to go back to school, yet you have the grammatical skills of a molue bus conductor.
"Jonathan visited them; therefore, Jonathan wants Al-Makura out" - that's your shallow reasoning in a nutshell.
Nobody would try to argue common sense with you, because you have none to begin with. You can't give what you don't have, afterall.
Your mother and your mongoloid sisters ARE the bitcches, you uncouth buffoon. Please go to hell and die.
I can't read common sense in ur arguments either..."Jonathan visited them, therefore, he wants him out", that's not logical at all. So, because he visited Enugu the other time signifies he wants Chime out notwithstanding he's from the party. The @OP indicated unambiguously, he was there to commission the rice mill in the state....be sensible now!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Chibabi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
ogashman: Y didnt he(gej) impeach godswill akpabio,theodor orji or any other pdp governor??.....cos he wants power @all cost.
who is dis slowpoke? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ even read d post? Let mi spell it out for U̶̲̥̅̊, Nasarawa Lawmakers serve their Governor Impeachment notice, did U̶̲̥̅̊ see GEJ's name dia?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by akiOYIBO: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chibabi: who is dis slowpoke? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ even read d post? Let mi spell it out for U̶̲̥̅̊, Nasarawa Lawmakers serve their Governor Impeachment notice, did U̶̲̥̅̊ see GEJ's name dia?
simple

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by patrickmuf(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Mate... You indeed have a point though... [b][/b]But that's none of my business
If you have Nigeria and Nigerians at heart, i bet it should be...
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Faun(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
akiOYIBO:
I can't read common sense in ur arguments either..."Jonathan visited them, therefore, he wants him out", that's not logical at all. So, because he visited Enugu the other time signifies he wants Chime out notwithstanding he's from the party. The @OP indicated unambiguously, he was there to commission the rice mill in the state....be sensible now!

Dude, you're mixing it up.
That argument is not mine. That was the argument of the guy I was quoting. I just wanted to show him how dumb he was.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Chibabi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: Not only that he(GEJ) is 'Clueless', also a 'Kindergarten' President.
cal him wot eva name U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk, suit U̶̲̥̅̊. M sure he is beta dan da drunker of a fada which U̶̲̥̅̊ hv got. Calin d president names shows how much U̶̲̥̅̊ insult ya parent at home. Grow up ma dear
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chibabi: cal him wot eva name U̶̲̥̅̊ lyk, suit U̶̲̥̅̊. M sure he is beta dan da drunker of a fada which U̶̲̥̅̊ hv got. Calin d president names shows how much U̶̲̥̅̊ insult ya parent at home. Grow up ma dear
I thought you were 'intelligent' enough to decipher the sarcasim in my writing by putting those words in single quotes.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Abraham2013(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Am just imagining wat is going tru rochas, amechi and oshomole's mind now? Those guyz no fit sleep dis nite o!
From d look of tinz, I no sure say apc go even win one state come 2015.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
patrickmuf: If you have Nigeria and Nigerians at heart, i bet it should be...
Not when the Abokis and their Concubines in the West are destroying it with Boko Haram.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Chibabi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Decibel: I thought you where 'intelligent' enough to decipher the sarcasim in my writing by putting those word in single quotes.
dnt hv much †☺ tel U̶̲̥̅̊, ya name says it al
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chibabi: dnt hv much †☺ tel U̶̲̥̅̊, ya name says it al
Let me clear you. I meant that he(GEJ) has started dealing with those that accused him of cluelessness as well as calling him a kindergarten president. Shebi u get am now.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by whitecat007: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2014
You bet! No one should complain when it's Jonathan's turn.

SeaGold: Nobody should complain. Its time for serious politicking.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by darediamond(m): 1:50am On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: This is Raining Season, you better drop that your dirty BROOM and run under the UMBRELLA (Insurance)or have yourself to blame tongue
"dirty BROOM"
grin
Decibel: This is Raining Season, you better drop that your dirty BROOM and run under the UMBRELLA (Insurance)or have yourself to blame tongue
"dirty BROOM"
Loooooooool
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Bokoharam: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2014
fijiano202: PDP politics...our girls are still missing but all Bro Jo care abt his winning 2015

I can bet you were one of those wanted to kill Patience Jonathan for her English, meanwhile she speaks better than you.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by fijiano202(m): 3:11am On Jul 15, 2014
Bokoharam:
I can bet you were one of those wanted to kill Patience Jonathan for her English, meanwhile she speaks better than you.
hahaha ..mumu u are right though cos i do type with my mouth...
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by SweetyZinta(f): 5:11am On Jul 15, 2014
akiOYIBO:
e dey smell na...PDP no get time for ur nyash ns..... try the backyard the people there might be wholly interested
As an agent of d pdp u said they can't kiss my ASS abi? They should simply take a map, Goto Hell and make Sure they have a safe trippp!
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by disloman(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Faun:

My brother, you're the only dumbo here.
So because they're PDP, then it must mean Jonathan is pulling their strings?
Did it never occur to you that Nasarawa PDP might just be working for their interests and the survival of their party in their state, NOT because Jonathan told them to? Or should I just attribute it to your lack of intelligence and general inability to know that, while Jonathan may be PDP, not every PDP action is Jonathan-inspired?

Now tell me, dumbo, should the fact that Rochas of Imo state sacked his former Deputy also mean it was Tinubu who ordered him to do it?

You guys are just naturally unintelligent, and that's the plain truth.
U r d only naturally unintelligent here.Whose bid do u think d house working on?Ur fada or their oga.U r just playing smart as if u don't knw how politics is bn played in naija.What a 2yrs baby knws.If u r blinded by ur sentiment n foolishness.pls don't bring it here.We still av pple who av their conscience n integrity intact.Not like those who av sold their 4 food.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by disloman(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2014
messpero90: my friend shut the Bleep up if u dnt know wat to say.
Haaaaaaaa.because of ao much u sold ur senses n reputation?its painful.SMH
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=Decibel]I thought you were 'intelligent' enough to decipher the sarcasim in my writing by putting those words in single quotes.[/quote

the dude clearly is not up to scratch. ignore
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Decibel: Let me clear you. I meant that he(GEJ) has started dealing with those that accused him of cluelessness as well as calling him a kindergarten president. Shebi u get am now.

to make him understand explain what sarcasm mean.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=patmaine][/quote]My dear, so you noticed it too. Are we to blame Educational Institution for this?
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Decibel: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2014
patmaine:

to make him understand explain what sarcasm mean.
Am not a Grammarian rather a Functionalist.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by delegiwa(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2014
fijiano202: Reading thru this thread make me realise 2 things..1) Nigeria youths have nothing to offer to the country... 2) Nigerians are truely blind ...Nasarawa Gov may be corrupt and also guilty of the charges against him but why are they impeaching him now? Politicians are always laughing at how gullible their fellow nigerians are...Must they turn everything into politics power-play

Politics has always been about power-play. Same reason APC wanted to take hold of the House of Reps so they can 'torment' the Presidency. That is politics for you my dear. The problem is that our ethnicity/religious sentiments has already taken the shine off the beauty of politics and now the brand of partisan politics we play here didn't help matters. So if the governor has been served an impeachment notice, he knows what to do...
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: Haaaaaaaa.because of ao much u sold ur senses n reputation?its painful.SMH
are u done?
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by AkoloPeters(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2014
This is just notice of impeachment, it is expected that the Chief Judge (Who is a right hand man of the Governor) will constitute a panel to investigate the allegations before the House will do anything further.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by rahimmatt01: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
IM SORRY FOR APC THEY R LOOSING SLOWLY..
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by asham: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nigeria and politics..bring back our girls jor
For your wedding Decor and Decor Training AAA Events and Design is a name you can trust for more info 08056236435 BBpin 2644F69D
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by ogashman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chibabi: who is dis slowpoke? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ even read d post? Let mi spell it out for U̶̲̥̅̊, Nasarawa Lawmakers serve their Governor Impeachment notice, did U̶̲̥̅̊ see GEJ's name dia?

i tink u feed through ur anus.
Does gej needs to come out to tell u his behind these impeachment saga??ofcos he has underground agents who does d wrk for him.
20 out of d 24 members of nass house of assembly re frm pdp,so they cn be used.
D fact is;"someone dat his house is on fire does nt chase rats".gej should face d pressing issues on ground(bokoharam,unemployment,doctors strike,poly strike,general insecurity,etc)and stop wasting his time and our resources impeachin opposition governors.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by laprince(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
fijiano202: PDP politics...our girls are still missing but all Bro Jo care abt his winning 2015

What should be the best way of finding our girls, since you care more

if you so care, why have u not resigned and gone to sambisa forest to show ur empathy??

Nigeria can't be on pause cos, we av our girls abducted.
If u say, the government is not doing enough, i could have a bearing with you.

We know Its painful, but, we can't just live the pain all our lives.
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by zik4ever: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
What's happening to APC na? Where is Tinubu? What of Atiku? Lai Mohammed? And Amaechi et al? No plan B? No rescue plan? What are the implications of all these for 2015?
Re: BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice by Chibabi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
ogashman:

i tink u feed through ur anus.
Does gej needs to come out to tell u his behind these impeachment saga??ofcos he has underground agents who does d wrk for him.
20 out of d 24 members of nass house of assembly re frm pdp,so they cn be used.
D fact is;"someone dat his house is on fire does nt chase rats".gej should face d pressing issues on ground(bokoharam,unemployment,doctors strike,poly strike,general insecurity,etc)and stop wasting his time and our resources impeachin opposition governors.
m sure fool lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ wil soon blame GEJ wen ya mum stop slipin wit ya Dad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / DSS Team Leader Apologised To Justice Ojukwu Over Court Invasion —Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.