Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,284 members, 7,967,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

Must Read: Open Letter To John Mikel Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: Open Letter To John Mikel Obi (506 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai / Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Open Letter To John Mikel Obi by berrylyn26: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Dear Mikel, I’ve just been looking at you… I’ve just sat down in this my corner and I’ve been looking at you and the rubbish that you played in this World Cup. God knows if I had told you what was on my mind before now, FIFA would have banned Nigeria from competitive football for at least 5 years.
Before the competition kicked off proper majority of Nigerians believed you would be key to the team’s chances, and if you had a good tournament the team would too. We had some concerns after the first few friendlies in which you played absolute rubbish, but optimistically waved your performances away chalking it down to the non-competitiveness of friendly games.

Continue reading here: http:///must-read-open-letter-to-john-mikel-obi/

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland / I,ve Found My Own Man / Neil Young Files For Divorce From Wife Of 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.