Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Son Of Veteran Comedian baba Sala, Mayowa Stage Name B'sala Is Not Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Son Of Veteran Comedian baba Sala, Mayowa Stage Name B'sala Is Not Dead (1285 Views)

Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / Comedian Baba De Baba Slams Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Son Of Veteran Comedian baba Sala, Mayowa Stage Name B'sala Is Not Dead by iamSi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Please Kindly DISREGARD the fake news by some "AMATEUR,ROOKIE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNSKILLED, UNTRAINED, RUTHLESS Wannabe Bloggers , They ONLY reflect the badness that they are.

The son of veteran comedian Baba sala, Mayowa Joseph Adejumo with stage name B’sala is NOT and NEVER dead. He Just replied my PINGS and changed his DP minutes ago.
Or could it be that he was faking his death for glory? Or His ghost has been replying my pings? That remains a mystery at the moment.
Kindly BC if you can. Make them no change am for us ooo #GodBless ... Won o ni ro Iku ro wa ni agbara Olorun OOoo Aamin

1 Like

Re: The Son Of Veteran Comedian baba Sala, Mayowa Stage Name B'sala Is Not Dead by iamSi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
"Its exactly 30 days today that I was rumoured to have died in a ghastly motor accident, I was driving alone along Lagos/Shagamu Express Rd tyre got busted, was bout to loose control but I then I realised say no be me dey drive, God is behind every safe journey, not much later, the News went viral on air and social media, but here we are today with my people, my real people bigger than Whale, much love, 1 love keep us together. God be praised. God bless we all" - B'sala

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Celebrates Her 17th With Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, And Sisters / See The Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria Based On Endorsemen T Deals / OMG!! Mavin All Stars Turned Aliens........... Who Resemble Alien Pass!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.