Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (56508 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by ToyinDipo(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

I'd prefer FIFA 14

A lot of people seem to prefer FIFA 14 gameplay to PES 2014, but I'm kinda addicted to PES series.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
If she shares her money willingly and whole heartedly without connecting pipe from my pocket to First Bank....if she come get big nyash and get fat waist with straight adazi-enu.I fit enter sambissa forest for her.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Coldfeet(f): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dapo777:

Thank God we have honest gals like u to reveal d drty games gals play
Don't generalize there are still a many "good girls" out there! Like Waje weh say whether na 1naira baby you've got me... And JLO whose love don't cost a thing!!! grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
There is this correct chick I hung out with sometime ago. On our way to a joint, we stopped a taxi to board. I didn't prize and just entered. I was surprise when she negotiated on the prize and brought it down to a reasonable amount.

How considerate of her. What a lovely girl smiley

I like girls that bring out the silly side of me
.. .. But who falls in love ? sad
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by amnestylaw1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
mascot87: Mouth odour attracts d opposite s*x to me

Mouth odor ke? Abi dem don change the meaning of mouth odor ni

3 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by lilmax(m): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
A girl that behaves like a girl
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by jackpot(f): 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.
**winks**
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by mecuzee(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
I know you pretty with ducky lips and nice ass, but can you quote scriptures?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Godwit1: 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
Any chocolate in compilation babe Who can reason well is welcomed .
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Feranmicharles(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
freecharles: ...for me though, girls who can play the saxophone, chess, guitar and drum are attractive to me..now imagine if a one girl can do all of these....ah fit just kill for am grin cheesy
oleh...u stole my name...freecharles koh cagedcharles ni. Seun pls where's d gun smiley make I put am 4 dis guy head

2 Likes

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Vicfus(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Her Intellect and Wit

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by p2t2r(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
A girl who will win me in FIFA or PES. God knows I'll wife you.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Tosyn007(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
ToyinDipo:

A lot of people seem to prefer FIFA 14 gameplay to PES 2014, but I'm kinda addicted to PES series.

I liked PES 13 then, but dudes forced FIFA on me and now, I'm killing them.
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
jackpot: **winks**

see my ideal girl ...*wetin carry u come here my darling .*?

hmm guess same reason am here too ; think av answered d question ryt...?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: her brain
simple
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Don't generalize there are still a many "good girls" out there! Like Waje weh say whether na 1naira baby you've got me... And JLO whose love don't cost a thing!!! grin
story...na today?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by stigman(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nobleval: God forbid!

Na ur girl grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Coldfeet: Don't generalize there are still a many "good girls" out there! Like Waje weh say whether na 1naira baby you've got me... And JLO whose love don't cost a thing!!! grin
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bosom
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by TrYcIa1(f): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
OohMpa: Her brain......to sabi the thing

Her mouth......to blow the thing

Her tongue.....to taste the thing

Her voice....to moan the thing

Her böobs, nyash and pünny......to allow the thing

#Sai smiley
Hmmmmm,all still landed in one thing......

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
p2t2r: A girl who will win me in FIFA or PES. God knows I'll wife you.
as u big reach....u neva dey cari shame for pocket?
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Ryabcool(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
macof:
You wan chop am? cheesy grin
LMAOOO!
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by LaurelP(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
akiOYIBO:

Nnah, ur name funny die

1 Like

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by p2t2r(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
akiOYIBO:
I'm just having fun, you should try it sometimes.

Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Agrika: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Complexion
size
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by McWhillion(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
STENON: Honest and Optimistic.
Funny in Words and in action, Someone who smiles always.

Lastly....Someone that is very good and skillful in solving Mathematics.
Should I send you my cv
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by p2t2r(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tosyn007:

I liked PES 13 then, but dudes forced FIFA on me and now, I'm killing them.
No be NL again Nobody go ever gre say him dey collect 8-0..
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by akiOYIBO: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
LaurelP:

Nnah, ur name funny die
bros park one joor...no go cast me oooo. Me I dey boast with dat name ooo,no be because u sabi d meaning oooo
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by dokunbam(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: her brain
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by Testerfuze(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
If she's funny and quite playful jst like me
Re: What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You by abdullkabar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
I like a lady that's takes it simple,good sense of humour and relates well with others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.