Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,103 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING (7284 Views)

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter / Power Your House,street Light,bore Hole With Solar Direct / Generator (12liters/month For 24/7 Power) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
Please I want to buy, but you seem to have bad experience. I want to know if the battery can last up to a year? And is the charging system durable enough to last up to a year?

This battery can last upto 4years if u can handle it very well. Like to discharge it and charge frequently, don't over charge or under use it. It works great,don't mind dummy lordbiz
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by kingsleyuk2003(m): 5:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Please forgive lordbiz. Lordbiz please nkadoj. I remember using laptop powerbank that resembles yours during inec registration. And i must that thing is good. I will be coming to alaba. How can i locate you?
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
Please forgive lordbiz. Lordbiz please nkadoj. I remember using laptop powerbank that resembles yours during inec registration. And i must that thing is good. I will be coming to alaba. How can i locate you?

Thanks man, Lordbiz is already forgiven.
My office address is shop F888upstairs Alaba int'l market at the back of First Bank. Am expecting you.
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by lordsbiz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:
Please I want to buy, but you seem to have bad experience. I want to know if the battery can last up to a year? And is the charging system durable enough to last up to a year?

his specifications are bogus, reminds me of those fake chinese seller, calling amps as if its pure water. Shine your eyes my brother. Be sure you have actually seen it work,or buy where you get warranty. Else? Hmmmmm
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by lordsbiz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
nkadoj:

Mr. Lordbiz. This is not phone powerbank u sale, this is laptop powerbank. The battery capacity is real and it works great for upto 10hrs wen fully charged. So Mr don't teach me my job,am a technician, I repair them too.
you are so clueless about who you are dealing with. You can sell your banks for all I care, but atleast be sincere. Thats all am saying .
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
lordsbiz:
his specifications are bogus, reminds me of those fake chinese seller, calling amps as if its pure water. Shine your eyes my brother. Be sure you have actually seen it work,or buy where you get warranty. Else? Hmmmmm

I give 3months warranty on my products, i sell and service powerbanks. I am not only a marketer, am also an engineer
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Purchase your laptop powerbank for efficient and effective use
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 3:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Buy your powerbank and enjoy uninterrrupted work with your PC
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2016
nkadoj:
Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!!
Joshnka Laptop Powerbank is a high capacity powerbank of 96,000Mah(96AH) that is built with laptop in mind. Build with high quality rechargeable batteries. This is a unique battery indeed that can power/charge your laptop for a minimum of 8hrs and up to 18hrs.
It is indeed a Laptop Power Bank! That can power all devices that use external adapter like:
1. Laptops
2. DC Television
3. Thermal printer
4. Printers with purple mouth like cord (photosmart, inkjet, deskjet)
5. Photo printers
6. Digital cameras
7. Huawei modems (swift 4G, Spectranet etc)
8. Other devices that can accept 12v to 16volts 1.5amps
9. Other devices that can accept 17v – 20 volts 3.7amps
10. Other devices that can accept 24v – 30 volts 0.5amps

Uses a 12/24volts USB converter to charge your phones and iPad
Specifications:
Input: Charging voltage DC 15volts- 19V 3.5amps / 80watts solar panel
Output: DC 17V-20V, 3.5A auto
Output 2-option 1: 24v- 30V, 0.5A
Output 2-option 2: 12V-15V auto (customized if the customer demands it)
Rated Power: 85Watt
Dimensions: 170 x 135 x 80 mm (6.6 x 5.3 x 3.1 in)

Buy 96,000mAh Joshnka all in one Universal PowerBank for your laptops, smartphones and printer and enjoy the following benefits:
* It support all laptops
* It works minimum of 8 hours and upto 18 hours uninterrupted when is fully charge
*Portable and dependable
*Tested and confirmed to have a long lasting battery.
*Very good and in excellence condition.

What is in the pack:
1 Joshnka 96,000mAH All-in-one Power Bank
1 USB Charger (rating 5V, 2.1Ah)
1 Power Bank Charger
1 Users’ guide
1 Laptop connecting cable
*1 USB light as a bonus

All for just N15000 PROMO PRICE

Note: If you are using HP with small blue mouth (latest HP chargers) or IBM/Lenove with Flat rectangular yellow USB like mouth(Latest IBM/Lenovo) Extra N1500
Thermal Printer cord: N1500
Note: why ordering, specify your laptop type and model also the input voltage, so we can put together the connecting cable suitable for it
If u needs 80 watts solar panel for charging the Powerbank, it costs: N13, 000

Order upto 10pieces -20 pieces and get a good discount.
if your are placing order more than 20 pieces call us for negotiation prices.
NB: we urgently need distributors in 36 states of Nigeria.

way bill N1500 (SOUTH EAST)
N2000 (SOUTH SOUTH)
N2000 (MIDDLE BELT AND NORTH)
N1000 (WEST)
negotiable (Lagos)

Contact us on, Call or Text : 07030387365. 08120454588
Shop F888up Behind First Bank Alaba Intl Market Lagos Nigeria, Email:
my facebook page: joshnka
whatsapp: 07030387365
BBM: 75BF4BC8

Call us for payment procedures
Shipping is just maximum 2days to your location

OR

COME TO OUR OFFICE IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF TRUST... Thanks

Good morning good people.

Place your order for your laptop Powerbank and have constant light.
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
We are giving out discount on Easter bonus.

@#14000 each.

Buy 5, and get 1 free !!!
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Still Available
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 3:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Order for your laptop powerbank @ 25,000 Naira only
@ www.joshnka.com
we deliver nation wide
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by StormInc: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
Are you still selling?
Re: 24/7 Power Bank For Laptop/Printer,Ipad/Phones. With SOLAR POWER CHARGING by nkadoj(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
StormInc:
Are you still selling?

yes @35,000
visit www.joshnka.com or call/whatsapp 07030387365

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gate Automation (automatic Gate Opener) Nigeria / Wedding And Event Planner In Abuja, Lagos & available to travel (Events by Eki) / Quail.eggs, Day Old, Point Of Lay & Laying Birds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.