Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,143 members, 7,977,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly (57315 Views)

IMPEACHMENT: N250million Mobilization Fee Tears Adamawa Assembly Apart / BREAKING ;Adamawa Assembly Directs CJ To Set Panel To Investigate Nyako, Deputy. / ‎Court Stops Adamawa Assembly From Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
JayJohnson:

Ok I don't blame you now, I forgive you, continue your jobleSsness on nairaland, I am back to work, look for a jobless mate to continue your useless banter!

Daddy, Please work well tongue

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Dereformer(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC drank their champagne before the campaign.

Idiotic party.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by RebelLeader15(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
chrispapi: Wat is happening
check through your window and see what Jonathan is doing to the APC shameless idiots

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by lucianohase(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
dekronik: Source: TV Gotel

Details later

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/164959-breaking-adamawa-assembly-sacks-governor-murtala-nyako.html
I'll advice many people resident in Adamawa to leave! I forsee increase in suicide bombings. Even the person who will asume the mantle will not find it easy because ,this time,the bombings and killings may be rampant to the extent that it will overwhelm the person.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
lucianohase: I'll advice many people resident in Adamawa to leave! I forsee increase in suicide bombings. Even the person who will asume the mantle will not find it easy because ,this time,the bombings and killings may be rampant to the extent that it will overwhelm the person.

I disagree... Immunity clause can no longer protect. So, time to answer and give evidence of the allegation
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by joshrare(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dear NL(s)
I need your help/assistance on this project topic; the role of infrastructure on national development( power sector)
Just the questionnaire aspect plz, I can handle the other areas. Plz help its urgent
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC,

If you learn from defeat (Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti & now Adamawa), you haven't really lost.

- Zig Ziglar

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ubongutioh(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Sejj(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire: chai, gooner Nyanko

Nyanko is sharing public holiday like Fayemi and Aregbesola is sharing rice

He is not only impeached but his political structure dismantled, I pity his political future sad

Good bye Nyanko, next time learn how to speak and not castigate without bases. grin

Nyanko, we wish you well now and in the nearest future. embarassed

Ayee maa ni ka ooooo (The world is wicked) angry

O' daaa boooooo Nyanko, greet Fayemi for me

grin grin grin
@bolded, the world is actually not wicked, It is you that is wicked!
Greet Fayemi for me, chai, o boy you wicked gan ni grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sejj:

grin grin grin
@bolded, the world is actually not wicked, It is you that is wicked!
Greet Fayemi for me, chai, o boy you wicked gan ni grin

Omo iya, no be me... It is factory fitted cool

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Sejj(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
lucianohase: I'll advice many people resident in Adamawa to leave! I forsee increase in suicide bombings. Even the person who will asume the mantle will not find it easy because ,this time,the bombings and killings may be rampant to the extent that it will overwhelm the person.

Fact!!!
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Sejj(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Omo iya, no be me... It is factory fitted cool

grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Sejj(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
LMAyedun: R I P to Nyako's Political career.

Next in line........

Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state

Kashim Shettima of Borno state

Ibikunle Amosun. Of Ogun state

All before 2015

Confirmed!!!

After which we have [size=4pt]Babatunde Raji Fashola[/size] of [size=4pt]Lagos[/size], Also Confirmed!!!

But don't say i told you.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by cbnsteve059: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oduduwaboy: Beware of the slave who becomes the king ...he will bring the kingdom to its end sooner than later !
GEJ , continue to usher Nigeria towards its predicted destruction in 2015 as the mob(the people ) urge you on .
you are silly, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by lucianohase(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

I disagree... Immunity clause can no longer protect. So, time to answer and give evidence of the allegation

You are right! Understand me,if he is a sympathiser of BH, who knows,him and other sympathisers wont like to go down without a fight! U never can tell who are behind this BH thing!Some politicians can do anything when they know they v lost out. Well my only advice is every resident their should be vigilant n expect anything worse.Besides,bh v been troubling there ....
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
PDP 2- APC 0 next group match in Nasarawa. Gej till 2019. I am yoruba and love jonathan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please press like 4 jona and let theifnibu have a running stomach.

14 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
onimcee1: where are u from? Saying wat u don't know. Allow people wen dey watch d match give d scores. ah beg u count our goal 4 Ekiti join. PDP 2 apc 1.

u dey dull bro. Its pdp 2--apc 0

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by NobleAky(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
caseless: baastard speak english. village boy!
...nkita ara na-agbo uja!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Ayatullah(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Firefire:

Admiral ko, audutreeee nii. I presume you are going kolomenta. Your future looks blinks as you follow the yeye bigot Nyako to his 100 Years imprisonment sentence sad
)

That picture you just show is not new to me. I viewed it on 'Boko Haram' website some months back. You cannot deny him his Admiralship and you will be the real ARO PATIENT not to know that the man who sponsored his impeachment is one million times DIRTIER than
Nyako. Cure your mental illness before you get back to me.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by feedthenation(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
With all the noises from the political parties - PDP and APC - what meaningful developments have we experienced since 2010 when GEJ has been in government?

Let us be truthful to overselves.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Ayatullah(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Truluvguy: PDP 2- APC 0 next group match in Nasarawa. Gej till 2019. I am yoruba and love jonathan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please press like 4 jona and let theifnibu have a running stomach.

You must have drank a loadful of GEJ's urine to run your stinking mouth this way....shame on people like you who follow blindly. GEJ is about setting the nation on fire and you are making a joke out of it......A BIG SHAME ON YOU.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by experimentist: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Jonathan is a stuupid man and a shameless idiiot! OBJ you see the nonsense you caused this country abi! Jonathan must die!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Firefire(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ayatullah: )

That picture you just show is not new to me. I viewed it on 'Boko Haram' website some months back. You cannot deny him his Admiralship and you will be the real ARO PATIENT not to know that the man who sponsored his impeachment is one million times DIRTIER than
Nyako. Cure your mental illness before you get back to me.

Jazak Allah Khairan
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Iceman296: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
APC has Failed Nigerians, We wanted such opposition to bring PDP up to speed as well Increase their performance rate. Instead they concentrated more on their desperation for Power thereby losing the primary focus.

If PDP can win an incumbent governor in Ekiti, that means there's trouble in/for the party. Its such a Shame.

I don't pity Nyako whatsoever neither am I a GEJ apologist. I just want good governance that'll better the Lives of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
you are very stupid cus u were born by a LovePeddler to see the truth. foolish blind nigga born out of wedlock.
Ayatullah:

You must have drank a loadful of GEJ's urine to run your stinking mouth this way....shame on people like you who follow blindly. GEJ is about setting the nation on fire and you are making a joke out of it......A BIG SHAME ON YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by onimcee1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
patmaine:

u dey dull bro. Its pdp 2--apc 0
no mind me jare. Tnx 4 d corectn.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by feedthenation(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
brownlords:

Nonsense is it a southerner that will made governor? Why are you not asking if nyako is really guilty of the accusation before pointing at Jonathan? GEJ cronies in deed

Why are impeachment proceedings happening in APC controlled states - what about PDP states of Jigawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Akwa Ibom, Benue and Kogi where security of lives is at all time low and where their governors are in breach of massive fund misappropriation. Is it because they are pally of GEJ that they are not troubled?

Nyako has stepped on some powerful toes in Adamawa state and he is being punished by GEJ and his cronies. Politics is also only a game where there will be winners and losers. Yes it's all about politics of 2015 and beyond. It's GEJ's turn to be winning, but ceteris paribus, that winning cannot continue forever...

Watch this space, the chickens are definetely coming home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ayatullah:

It will be better for you to lament for your ignorant soul. Nnyako was an Admiral in the Nigerian Navy when Nigeria was well respected in the world. I advise you to pity thay man without shoes who find himself at the corridor of power, but fail to find his way, but throwing the nation into confusion.

Nigeria respected..Nigeria has been laughing stock since before the civil war.. if anything na dem spoil Nigeria..
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by crownwealth: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Iceman296: APC has Failed Nigerians, We wanted such opposition to bring PDP up to speed as well Increase their performance rate. Instead they concentrated more on their desperation for Power thereby losing the primary focus.

If PDP can win an incumbent governor in Ekiti, that means there's trouble in/for the party. Its such a Shame.

I don't pity Nyako whatsoever neither am I a GEJ apologist. I just want good governance that'll better the Lives of Nigerians.
Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by Ayatullah(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
elohorayodele: supporter of APC governor aka aregbe-the-goat is on TV campaigning and partying just like his fellow janjaweedian fayemi called osupa and partied hard only for everyone including his family to throw him out by voting PDP. Aregbe-rascal pls start packing your bags.

Sorry for those who give birth to you, they have wasted their time. They could have looked for a He-Goat to rear instead of counting you as a child. You will soon weep bitterly for your master who is bent at destroying a nation that has been so gracious to him.......his only saving grace is to retrace his steps to sanity.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Nyako Impeached By Adamawa Assembly by ojimbo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
nyako for emir of adamawa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.